I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

I've received all that I'm going to get. We're going to be 21 on Saturday night. Bummer you won't make the Friday festivities. You MUST come by the Villa for Happy Hour on Saturday evening before dinner!

I know this is a 'big' birthday you're celebrating, but anything planned for next year? If all things go as planned I'll be living on that side of the continent next year.

I just don't want anyone one to look sloppy. And it's only my family I worry about there! :lmao:

We may not dress sloppy, but after a night hanging with you, we may look sloppy after a while :rotfl:

That's too funny! We're going to have lots of beverages. We plan on bringing all the liquor from when Ralphs closed down the street. Thinking about it, yes you will have to babysit DH! :lmao:

I remember that picture you shared. So much booze!

Loving your report and your son is such a cutie :goodvibes

Hi and thank you very much! :)

All caught up and loving your TR so far! :thumbsup2 Your DS is so cute!!!

I'm still laughing over:
1) "I can stink at 9am! If I wasn't here, I would be now!" :rotfl:
2) Your ride photo on Dinosaur with your DH... you two really do look terrified! I love doing that and imagining how many other people in the vehicle think you're totally serious. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to more!

My DM is so funny and she doesn't even know it! :rotfl: And exactly, i'll have the people that were in the vehicle with us always wondering if we truly were scared to death! :lmao:

I know this is a 'big' birthday you're celebrating, but anything planned for next year? If all things go as planned I'll be living on that side of the continent next year.

:hyper: So you're still thinking about Alaska?!

Saturday, January 3, 2015
Animal Kingdom

Run DS! Momma Needs to Meet Some Wilderness Explorers!

After our award winning ride on Dinosaur,
I was hungry. DH recommended splitting ‘a’ plate at the Yak and Yeti counter service. So we started walking until we came to a screeching halt to get this

The magnificent Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel. He’s obsessed. This will not be the last time you’ll see it.

Once we got to Yak and Yeti there were no lines. Probably because it was 2:30. Yay! But it still took over 15 minutes to get our food. Boo. I kept DS entertained by listening to DJ Anaan located right next to Y&Y. I have to say, it’s really catchy and I even caught myself dancing.

So what was supposed to be ‘a’ plate ended up being 2 cartons of the Chicken Fried Rice and 2 orders of Pork Egg rolls. Technically these are side dishes so I guess it makes ‘a’ plate

You’d think none of us had eaten in weeks, it was demolished! I had drenched mine in the hot sauce from the condiment counter, which BTW, they have one of the best condiment counters at WDW I think! Also, if anyone wants to send me some of those hot sauce packets, I’ll totally welcome that :thumbsup2

We wanted to check out the Maharajah trail since we didn’t get a chance to last year.

We got to see this pretty guy

And video of him. He’s the small piece of t

"
"

I debated about adding music to this video because of the ugly crackling sound, until I heard DH’s comment

"
" frameborder="0"

If you can’t hear him, he says, “Look at this species of animal.” Referring to DM:rotfl:

I didn’t get other pictures in here but DS loved the bird exhibit. He has a thing for ducks. Because of Donald Duck perhaps?

We were done with the trail in about 30 minutes and it was getting close to 4, the longest we’ve ever stayed at AK by far. But there was still one thing to be done. We wore shirts for a reason so it would be a sin to not meet Dug and Russell. “Run DS! Momma needs to meet some Wilderness Explorers!”

I think he was done with running, walking and being awake in general.

He fell asleep as soon as he went into the stroller. DM wanted to browse the shops of course and she offered to take DS while we waited in line.

When we got in line, Dug and Russell started walking away and I was afraid that they were done for the day but the CM assured us they were going on a break and would return in 10 minutes. In probably about 5 minutes, they came back

And in no time we met them and they loved our shirts!

Russell ‘asked’ where he was and he looked at both of our shirts and I said, “Well you’re supposed to be here on the porch” pointing at DH’s shirt and then Russell backed up against the wall like this

and started shaking. So cute!

The CM in the background of the above picture spotted our shirts when we turned to take photos and just LOVED that we were sporting Up gear. He talked to us for a solid couple of minutes (which is a long time for those standing in line, but he didn’t care!) about how underrated that movie is and how he wished Pixar would make a second movie about the new adventure that Russell, Dug and Carl are doing, etc. Such a fun interaction!

Animal Kingdom

Souvie Problems

Afterwards, we went to go find DM at Disney Outfitters where she wanted to buy DS all kinds of stuffed animals and toys she had seen while browsing and told her no. This would be the best place to mention this. Last trip, in 2013 we had 2 extra bags for souvenirs to bring home. DM ended up filling both of those bags, the majority of her suitcase and some was distributed between mine and DH’s suitcase. DH was not happy that we had to limit our purchases to make sure that DM had enough space across all bags. Really, we don’t purchase a lot of souvenirs but he wants that option, so I get it. This time we came to an agreement that she wouldn’t purchase that much and that no purchases would see our luggage. Let’s see how she does.

I really liked Cynthia’s idea of purchasing a new mug at the beginning of the trip to use for coffee in the room and that would double as my souvie. So I bought what is considered ‘The DIS mug” cause everyone has it

And DH was like, “No! We’re not going to have room!”

This is literally my first souvie purchase and I’m already at my limit?! How does that happen?

I pretty much had to use some sleek maneuvers to get passed DH and up to the register.

The woman at the register couldn’t get over our shirts. She was an older lady and loved the movie and she just adored Kevin and wished that the parks offered more entertainment/attractions from Up.

Purchase in hand (and wrapped in at least 3 pounds of wrapping paper!), we made our way out of the park and we were almost to the end of the bridge before I realized we hadn’t gotten many PP pictures so we turned around and walked to the only one avaialbe on the bridge. Didn’t there used to be at least 2 at all times here?

Then she got a fun magic shot with Olaf

And of course I needed to get some pictures in front of the tree outside the park

This picture is hilarious. DH is trying to get DS to turn around so he’s making ‘gasping’ noises like, “WOW! Look over there!”

And another magic shot

"
"

And some video of the tree

"
"

We hopped on a bus at 4:15, which by the way, DS did amazing on at all times. I for sure, thought he’d want to get up and walk around since he wasn’t strapped down but he listened and sat

We made it back to the room in about 30 minutes and because it was dark when we checked into the room, I wasn’t able to get any views from the balcony until

DS loved being out there

And of course, DM was being crazy protective about the balcony. She hated DS being out there with us. She thinks we’re going to pull a Michael Jackson move and hold him over the side of the balcony for a better view or something:rotfl2:

I recommended that we leave by 7 to make it in time for our ADR’s and we actually made it to the monorail station at 7. Sometimes people show up late to their reservations due to transportations issues, whether it be a broken down bus, drunk boat drivers (Andy?) or whatever. So we have 40-45 minutes to get to the MK bus stop and take a bus to AKL for our dinners at Jiko and Sanaa. I think we’re doing great on time. A monorail shows up, people get off and just as the last few people are exiting the loading area, we all hear a very scary, scream. Seriously, like someone was being murdered and someone starts screaming over and over, “SON OF A B****!” just constantly. And we look and see a group forming around a kid. He had gotten run over by a motorized scooter. :scared1: Forgot to add, it was the kid that was screaming "SOB" over and over :scared::scared:I’m not sure what ultimately happened to him but he could not walk on the leg that had been run over. Because this incident was happening in boarding area, the monorail could not run.

I took this monorail picture to remember the time we were still there. 7:09. It may have been about 5 minutes after that we were allowed to board, but if we were late to dinner, my excuse was because someone had gotten run over by a scooter! Wonder if they heard that one before?

We were on a bus by 7:24 to AKL so I think we were going to be cutting it close.

Finger in the nose here

I was going to be right on time for Sanaa since the bus stops first at Kidani Village and then on to Jambo, but DH and DM would be about 10 minutes late.

Last edited:

Animal Kingdom

Sanaa and Jiko

Since I was trying to end dinner around the same time they would be finishing up, I decided to take a few minutes to take pictures of the lobby. It’s not big and grand like Jambo’s lobby, but still is gorgeous.

And then I went downstairs to check in. Love this mini tree by the check in desk

This was my first time eating at a sit down meal all by myself and I was so excited! Is that bad? I was asked by the hostess, “Only 1?”

::yes::

They seated me immediately and had a really nice waitress who loved chatting with me about Disney and family and I told her where my family was and she commented that she would have done the exact same thing.

A Safari Amber to take off any edge I was having about my first meal alone

I really, REALLY wanted to do the Naan bread service but a table of 6 next to me ordered it and I decided no way I was going to finish that and get an entrée.

So I went with the Choice of two dinner – Butter Chicken and Lamb Curry with Basamti rice.

Ugh, so delicious. The curry was a bit spicy, but spicy is my BFF so this worked and the butter chicken was almost exactly how I make it at home, but this version was better. I realized after I was almost all done with my plate, I probably could have ordered the Naan :rotfl: Did I mention how much I love food?

So I’m ALMOST done with my food, debating about sitting at the bar for another beer after my dinner when I get a call from DH.

“DS is having some type of nap terror. He woke from a nap screaming and crying and had to take him out of the restaurant and the only thing that makes him stop crying is the elevator and I don’t know what to do!”

Two things I remember thinking: Could I chug a beer quickly if I went to the bar? And how funny it was that yesterday DS was afraid of the elevators and now it’s comforting to him :lmao: I told him I’d get the bill and go over fast.

No dessert. No beer. So sad. I paid and quickly left. I checked outside the lobby for a shuttle or bus and didn’t see one. I didn’t want to wait for one to come so I jogged. Yes, I just ate curry and now I’m jogging from Kidani to Jambo and it’s kind of a trek. But I get there, take a second to take a breath and go “Ooooh!” and “Aaah” at the beautifulness that is the Jambo lobby and go down the stairs to Jiko. And I find them at a table, both DM and DH laughing over wine and DS watching a cartoon on an iPad calmly. DH says, “Didn’t expect to see you so soon.”

I could have decked him. “You said DS was being hysterical?!” “Oh, he’s fine now, you didn’t have to rush over.”

Not even exaggerating. He said those words.

I told him next time there was a problem, I’d be talking to mom and that he interrupted my nice meal and the only way to make up for it at this point was dessert.

So I ordered TWO desserts and took a few pictures while we were waiting for them to arrive

DS in a happy state watching Mickey Mouse cartoons

I ordered the Ghanaian Chocolate & Kenyan Coffee Pot de Crème

And the Harvest Fruit Crisp with Spiced Cranberry Sauce and Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream

I ate it so it must have made up for how mad I was :teeth:

Of course I needed to take a few pictures of the Christmas tree in the lobby of the Jambo house

We loaded onto a bus shortly after walking around the lobby, where DH met a very nice, chatty man traveling with his family and they ended up talking about sports, the government, guns – you know, fun Disney talk - the entire way back to the MK. They got so wrapped up in their conversation that DH got off the bus with this man and his family with DS over his shoulder and continued their talk.

I told DM that DH had been adopted into another family and we should run for it. But DS was with him and he’s way too cute to give away, so I yelled at him when he started walking towards the entrance to the MK with them. He parted ways with his new friend and made our way to the Monorail. No one was injured in this time.

When we got back to the room, we gave DS a bath in the amazing tub. And even though it was nearing midnight, we let him open one of the ‘DH Approved’ gifts DM bought for him while at AK

Afterwards we headed to bed and didn’t fall asleep until close to 1. Would this wreck our plans for DHS?!

Hmmmm, it appears you and I dance the exact same way. Who would have thunk it?

:rotfl2: One thing I pay particular attention to in TR's is some people post the text before a picture and some after. So of course it took me a second to figure out for your Maharajah Jungle Trek that this picture didn't go with the quote "We got to see this pretty guy""

IMG_0575.jpg

I'm sure he's a lovely chap though.

I kinda like getting there so you can be in the line when the characters come out. It feels like they're coming out just for me (in my head).

I paused for a bit because I was mesmerized by that dive to home plate. WOW!!

Ugh so in love with that view and the fact that you can see the Monorail passing my. I want a Monorail.

The magnificent Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel. He’s obsessed. This will not be the last time you’ll see it.

Better watch out - that woman looks like she is eying his pretzel! Or giving you the stink eye for having the audacity to take a picture of food at Disney

Ok, I love your Up/Dr. Who shirt! I love all those mashed-up shirts (I saw a ton of Dr. Who Frozen ones - not sure if I saw your shirt though)

Sounds like a great meet with Doug and Russell - though I have to say the costume for Russell kinda freaks me out. Even more so now that they had Hiro from Big Hero 6 be a face character, so why is Russell a fur character? (clearly I have too much time on my hand if this is what I worry about)

I love the above picture as your husband looks totally freaked out and your son is like "yeah, It's a dancing snowman, so what?"

I could have decked him. “You said DS was being hysterical?!” “Oh, he’s fine now, you didn’t have to rush over.”

Um, didn't your special mommy powers allow you to sense that he was ok and not to rush? At least you got two desserts out of it (the pot de creme looks really good!)

they ended up talking about sports, the government, guns

You know, what guys always talk about ... just like women talk about shopping, make-up, and having pillow fights ;)

Your dinner looked delishous and so sorry it got cut short by a possible tantrum....it made me laugh though because I would have done the exact same thing. At least you got two desserts out of the deal.

Loved the update!

How intense is the jalapeno cheese pretzel? They look SO good but I'm not so great with hot foods.

Love the idea of buying a mug at the beginning of the trip to have in the room. :thumbsup2

What beautiful balcony shots you got! What a view... :cloud9:

Your lobby pictures prior to your soon-to-be-interrupted dinner were absolutely gorgeous! The tree just makes them all the more magical. :goodvibes

Awww, what a wonderful mother you are - jogging all the way to Jiko after having just eaten. Big kudos to you! And especially since you were met with a completely calm situation upon arrival. :sad2: Excellent idea to get two desserts as a result... I would have done the same thing!!!

I love your Doctor Who/up shirt I have one kind of like it but it is Doctor Who/Beauty and the Beast. Great update!
Animal Kingdom

Run DS! Momma Needs to Meet Some Wilderness Explorers!

After our award winning ride on Dinosaur,
I was hungry. DH recommended splitting ‘a’ plate at the Yak and Yeti counter service. So we started walking until we came to a screeching halt to get this

Once we got to Yak and Yeti there were no lines. Probably because it was 2:30. Yay! But it still took over 15 minutes to get our food. Boo. I kept DS entertained by listening to DJ Anaan located right next to Y&Y. I have to say, it’s really catchy and I even caught myself dancing.

So what was supposed to be ‘a’ plate ended up being 2 cartons of the Chicken Fried Rice and 2 orders of Pork Egg rolls. Technically these are side dishes so I guess it makes ‘a’ plate

You’d think none of us had eaten in weeks, it was demolished! I had drenched mine in the hot sauce from the condiment counter, which BTW, they have one of the best condiment counters at WDW I think! Also, if anyone wants to send me some of those hot sauce packets, I’ll totally welcome that :thumbsup2

We wanted to check out the Maharajah trail since we didn’t get a chance to last year.

We got to see this pretty guy

And video of him. He’s the small piece of t

"
"

I debated about adding music to this video because of the ugly crackling sound, until I heard DH’s comment

"
" frameborder="0"

If you can’t hear him, he says, “Look at this species of animal.” Referring to DM:rotfl:

I didn’t get other pictures in here but DS loved the bird exhibit. He has a thing for ducks. Because of Donald Duck perhaps?

We were done with the trail in about 30 minutes and it was getting close to 4, the longest we’ve ever stayed at AK by far. But there was still one thing to be done. We wore shirts for a reason so it would be a sin to not meet Dug and Russell. “Run DS! Momma needs to meet some Wilderness Explorers!”

I think he was done with running, walking and being awake in general.

He fell asleep as soon as he went into the stroller. DM wanted to browse the shops of course and she offered to take DS while we waited in line.

When we got in line, Dug and Russell started walking away and I was afraid that they were done for the day but the CM assured us they were going on a break and would return in 10 minutes. In probably about 5 minutes, they came back

And in no time we met them and they loved our shirts!

Russell ‘asked’ where he was and he looked at both of our shirts and I said, “Well you’re supposed to be here on the porch” pointing at DH’s shirt and then Russell backed up against the wall like this

and started shaking. So cute!

The CM in the background of the above picture spotted our shirts when we turned to take photos and just LOVED that we were sporting Up gear. He talked to us for a solid couple of minutes (which is a long time for those standing in line, but he didn’t care!) about how underrated that movie is and how he wished Pixar would make a second movie about the new adventure that Russell, Dug and Carl are doing, etc. Such a fun interaction!

Okay here I am! Sadly trying to get caught up.

Hahaha, everyone should run when Momma needs her vodka.

You crack me up. Seriously. Tail. Lion.

Woo hoo you made it! Girl, I love salt too! Twins.

Perfect wesies. He does look happy to see himself in the phone!

I'm going to say it was the liquor that made you sit out first.

That's what I do every time I expel tons of energy and eat lots of sugar too!

If he does say so himself.

But when it's unintentional, it makes the picture better! I have no Dinosaur picture from this trip! A shame really. Well, at least I'm not in the Dinosaur picture. Your face though. That's pretty great.

OMG, of course the jalapeño cheese pretzel brings you to a screeching halt! You know what you need to get when you eat it again. Cheese to dip it in. For real. So much yum.

A kid got run over by a motorized scooter? Okay that's a problem. But leads me to a story that will be coming up in my PHM trip report, when Joaquin my nephew insisted that "Poppy ran me over with his scooter"......

Oh no. Dude, I would have been furious if my nice meal by myself had been interrupted and everything was okay! Two desserts and two beers would have been my demand.

And of course I needed to get some pictures in front of the tree outside the park

"
"

And some video of the tree

"
"

How did you get video of the magic shot???

We were on a bus by 7:24 to AKL so I think we were going to be cutting it close.

Wow, DS looks like a blond here!

Great AK day pictures! (I made responses within the quote, so you may have to expand it to see them)

I LOVE Up! :cloud9: Your shirts are fabulous and it looks like you had a great meet with Dug and Russell. :goodvibes

Holy cow, A KID WAS RUN OVER BY A SCOOTER?! :eek: Yikes!

Your meal at Sanaa looked great! Despite the fact your fabulous meal was interrupted, I'm glad you got the chance to try it out!

This picture:
marlin-finding-nemo-theme-9-2-s-307x512.jpg

BRILLIANT! What a perfect way to capture your feelings at that particular moment. I am impressed that you kept that much composure. I would've been livid. >:(

(And yes, I agree with Danielle - you deserved those two desserts! ::yes:: )

Fun updates!

I'm starting with my crazy horror that a kid got run over by a scooter! What? How awful!

Love the Dug and Russell pictures! Too cute with DH and you in your Up shirts!

I'm so with you on limiting grandparent souvenirs! I'm pretty sure my mom bought each boy a huge light up Mickey stick and a sword. Because those are so easy to pack in our suitcases. They made it home but I'm going to be eagle eye with her next trip.

It sounds like you had a relaxing, solo dinner...until the end! I would love to try the Naan service some day!

You and your family did quite a lot that day at AK and your pictures with Dug and Russell are very nice.

The balcony view from your room is very nice and I would enjoy seeing the WDW Monorail go by every time I am outside.

The meals at Sanaa look very appetizing and good. I have never gone to the AKL and after seeing your pictures and the lobby with the Christmas tree, I will have to go there one day.

Very nice updates.

Great updates, Alicia.

I don't like Jalapeno, but that pretzel does look awfully yummy (and I think the girl behind it is debating whether or not to grab it and run!).

We've eaten at Yak & Yeti sit down, but never the counter service.

Love seeing the lions, and the video with your husband talking about the "species of animal" had me :rotfl:

I'm so glad you got to meet Dug and Russell...they were one of my favorite character meets a couple of years ago. I have a new UP shirt so I want to be sure to try and see them in October.

I understand the curtailing of the souvenirs to fit them in your "own" luggage. My husband tells me that all the time. :eek: I'm so glad you got the DIS mug (I use that one every night).

Great photopass pictures, especially the one with Olaf. And I love the ones in front of the tree. I hadn't see that add on when we got ours with the trolls.

Awesome view from your balcony.

Run over my a scooter??? Ouch...that had to have hurt pretty bad.

I'm glad you made your meals on time and that you enjoyed yours. Did DH enjoy his at Jiko? We really enjoyed Jiko in December 2013.

I would have been upset with DH as well if I'd skipped out on a second beer and/or dessert and the child was calmly watching a cartoon. :mad:

Too funny that DH made a new friend and was going the wrong way. I wouldn't want to leave that little cutie pie behind though either.

I've never tried one. I probably should.

Also, if anyone wants to send me some of those hot sauce packets, I’ll totally welcome that :thumbsup2
I'd ask how many you snuck home in your suitcase, but something tells me your DH probably didn't allow it. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

“Run DS! Momma needs to meet some Wilderness Explorers!”
You're running that poor kid ragged!

This would be the best place to mention this. Last trip, in 2013 we had 2 extra bags for souvenirs to bring home. DM ended up filling both of those bags, the majority of her suitcase and some was distributed between mine and DH’s suitcase.
:faint: That's a lot of souvenirs!

This time we came to an agreement that she wouldn’t purchase that much and that no purchases would see our luggage. Let’s see how she does.
:rotfl2::rotfl:

I really liked Cynthia’s idea of purchasing a new mug at the beginning of the trip to use for coffee in the room and that would double as my souvie. So I bought what is considered ‘The DIS mug” cause everyone has it
Ok, I didn't know there was an official "DIS mug." Maybe I'm out of the loop since I'm not a coffee drinker.

And DH was like, “No! We’re not going to have room!”
popcorn:: This could be interesting.

This is literally my first souvie purchase and I’m already at my limit?! How does that happen?

I pretty much had to use some sleek maneuvers to get passed DH and up to the register.
Wow. Impressive moves. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Purchase in hand (and wrapped in at least 3 pounds of wrapping paper!)
Well, now you're definitely out of room.

This picture is hilarious. DH is trying to get DS to turn around so he’s making ‘gasping’ noises like, “WOW! Look over there!”
Well played. :thumbsup2

We made it back to the room in about 30 minutes and because it was dark when we checked into the room, I wasn’t able to get any views from the balcony until
Awesome view. I mean, any room with a monorail view is a win in my book.

drunk boat drivers (Andy?) or whatever
Hey, that was after our ADR. But I don't even know how you can allow time for things like that. :rotfl:

“SON OF A B****!”
:eek: I don't know who was yelling that over and over. But it doesn't seem like it was very productive. :faint:

It may have been about 5 minutes after that we were allowed to board, but if we were late to dinner, my excuse was because someone had gotten run over by a scooter! Wonder if they heard that one before?
At Disney World? Surely not! :rolleyes1

This was my first time eating at a sit down meal all by myself and I was so excited! Is that bad? I was asked by the hostess, “Only 1?”
I'd be excited too! Kind of a nice change of pace.

A Safari Amber to take off any edge I was having about my first meal alone
:thumbsup2 :drinking1

Ugh, so delicious. The curry was a bit spicy, but spicy is my BFF so this worked and the butter chicken was almost exactly how I make it at home, but this version was better. I realized after I was almost all done with my plate, I probably could have ordered the Naan
I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. But I'm definitely disappointed you didn't order and report back on the Naan. :sad2:

Did I mention how much I love food?
::yes::

“DS is having some type of nap terror. He woke from a nap screaming and crying and had to take him out of the restaurant and the only thing that makes him stop crying is the elevator and I don’t know what to do!”
:eek: :faint:

No dessert. No beer. So sad. I paid and quickly left.
Oh, no. Not the way you want to end a "relaxing" solo dinner.

I checked outside the lobby for a shuttle or bus and didn’t see one. I didn’t want to wait for one to come so I jogged. Yes, I just ate curry and now I’m jogging from Kidani to Jambo and it’s kind of a trek.
This isn't going to end well.

And I find them at a table, both DM and DH laughing over wine and DS watching a cartoon on an iPad calmly. DH says, “Didn’t expect to see you so soon.”
I can't even look. This is gonna get ugly. :faint:

Not even exaggerating. He said those words.
You need another drink. A strong one. Fast.

I ate it so it must have made up for how mad I was :teeth:
I don't know many desserts capable of those kind of powers. But I'm glad you got your desserts and enjoyed them. Even if it was in the wrong restaurant. :headache:

Afterwards we headed to bed and didn’t fall asleep until close to 1. Would this wreck our plans for DHS?!
Oh, probably. :crazy2:

Last edited:
:hyper: So you're still thinking about Alaska?!

::yes:: unless an emergency happens I'm going, and VERY excited about it!!! :hyper:

What a fun update! Love your interaction with the Up characters, loved that movie! A sequel would be awesome.

How horrible about the scooter incident! The screams are a bit much, not like the person meant to run over the child...

Not cool about your interrupted dinner, but glad you got some tasty treats out of it all. Those desserts looked fabulous. Gorgeous pictures of both the resorts and the Christmas decorations!

Frozen is not my favorite, as you already know, but those Magic shots are too cute!

Bloody Mary's, Beer, you're my kinda girl!!!

Love your idea of lunch at AK. Pretzel, fried rice, and egg rolls - Looks like the 3 new food groups to me.

Glad you got the mug, tres chic. I love the idea of using it during the trip. My hubby always buys one but waits to the end. Might as well get some good mileage out of it.

What a great view from your balcony. Was that a wedding going on?

Absolutely brilliant to split up for dinner - panicked phone call aside. Though we at at both Jiko and Sanaa last week and I'm not sure I'd be able to decide which of you to dine with. Of course you ended up getting the best of both worlds.

The Jalapeno cheese pretzel looks great. I am glad you had a good dinner before you got the panicked phone call. You defiantly deserve 2 desserts for rushing over to Jiko only to get the respondents you didn't need to rush and that everyone was calm and good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter