I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

And his nap couldn’t have come at a better time since our FP for Dinosaur was up! DM and I went up first and we met Dr. Grant Seeker, also known as, One Heck of a Palentologist

I keep hoping that once when Dr. Grant Seeker enters his password to override the locked coordinates, he is still locked out!

I used to love Tusker House as a counter-service lunch, but I haven't been back there since it became a buffet. I keep wanting to, though.

Great job with your trip report so far!
Robert

:thumbsup2 for getting your Bloody Mary! I did not even know they sold those. :rotfl: Guess when we will get to AK (which sadly will not happen during our March/April trip) I need to do more research! ;)

Great animal photos and so happy to hear that Calvin enjoyed his safari!

You snuck in there in between updates!

I didn't know they sold them either until I saw them on Pinterest and I got super excited! :hyper: You have to try one at some point.

"After our less than stellar breakfast at Tusker house, I was in desperate need of alcohol." :rotfl2: I like the way you think Alicia.

Hmmmmm, it looks like that hipppo may have enjoyed a beverage that morning as well. :scratchin

I do remember my first safari and just being in awe seeing all these animals. Yes, you can see many in a zoo but since this is Nahtazu, it just feels more real to me.

Ugh, Festival of the Lion King. Soooooo gooooooood.

I think I need to get a rider swap sometime JUST because it looks like an old fashioned FP. :love:

WOW. OK, you REALLY found the camera on Dino. THAT is impressive.

"We deserve an Oscar"

Yeah you do!

oscar.gif

Sometimes alcohol dulls the pain of a high tab :rotfl:

Haha that hippo definitely hit up the Dawa bar on time that morning!

Paper FP's are the best. OR you can just come to Disneyland and get real FP's :hyper:

I was determined to find the camera on every ride that had one! I failed at a few. :sad:

Oh my, my first Oscar! "I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible. But mostly Rob, who took the time to copy and paste this on to my TR!" :rotfl2:

LOL. This made me bust out laughing! GREAT ride photo! :lmao:

Thank you! We did our best to look genuinely scared!

Great uupdates. Cant wait to see where you were 1/4. 1/3 is the day we arrived. DS is so cute

That day should be coming up soon! Going to wrap up this day here shortly.

Whatever works! I was very giving after our margarita stop at Epcot!

We loved the Boneyard too but it was hot and overwhelming. I really liked the dig site. Shady and a little calmer!

Glad DS enjoyed FOTLK. My youngest son was not at all impressed and I kept trying to yell out the animal names to keep him entertained. No luck!

Great Dinosaur pics!

Overwhelming is the best word. I didn't think it would be that busy, in fact, I though it would be pretty empty.

I had forgotten about the Dig Site! Is it located inside the Boneyard? I must have completely missed it.:sad2:

Your pictures from Tusker House are so cute! I have always wanted to try that character breakfast - looks like so much fun!

Love the pics from Dinosaur as well, have never ridden it before but your pictures may be inspiring me to try it this Spring! :thumbsup2

TH would have been so much more fun had DS been into it. Lots of other kids around us were enjoying the character interaction, while my DS was doing this :sad::sad:

You must try Dinosaur, it's so much fun!

Great reviews. .Your son is adorable

Aw thanks! :goodvibes

Ahh, a Bloody Mary mama after my own heart. I learned the heard way last trip that they stopped serving them way too early. Not gonna let that happen next trip, not gonna do it. And now I know I can take it into FOTLK too, bonus.

Love your EE picture. You look totally bored. Of course the same can't be said for Dinosaur.

Glad you got to try out the boneyard. My daughter is obsessed with it, so we end up there for at least an hour. Though I'm adamant they need to build another dawa bar inside for parents.

Totally agree, 11 is waaaay too early. This is a drink I can drink anytime of the day! Okay not sure if I was allowed to bring it in, but I was kinda hiding it from the CM's :blush: or maybe you are allowed to bring it in and I was just being sneaky for nothing! :rotfl2:

I do look so bored! I really wasn't, I think I was trying to hold on to my phone after taking the video, making sure it didn't fly out. That would be quite the face :rotfl:

:worship: Yes to a Dawa Bar insdie the Boneyard!

Love your pics on Dinosaur!! So funny! We had the exact same experience at Boneyard a few years ago when our kids were little...too hot and busy. But the kids loved it. Glad he got a nap in too!!

I really didn't think it was going to be that busy in there. Or hot! It's January for goodness sakes. But he still had fun, even though he was all sweaty!

Thank you for this, I had no idea! That girl looked possessed, absolutely terrifying!

:rotfl:

:laughing: hopefully one day he'll like them again :)

He should have learned by now about your Disney wisdom!

I LOVE the picture of the sleeping hippo! Oh my goodness, could that hippo be any cuter!!!!! and the giraffe pictures are fabulous!

Your Dinosaur pictures are too funny. What in the world WAS your mom looking at??? And so intently too.[/QUOTE]

DH will never learn. And this is something we are both going to have to accept :rotfl2:

Isn't that hippo adorable? Makes me want to hug him and quickly run away!

:rotfl: I have no idea what she was looking at! But when I saw the picture, all I could do was laugh, cause she always misses out on the obvious. Do you remember my baby announcement video I showed on here? DM saw the onesie on the wall but had no idea what that meant. :rolleyes:

Awesome Dinosaur pictures! I'll have to figure out where the camera is so I'm not looking away.

That ice cream pic with DH, still looks like he's thinking about that bill.

Thank you! I was studying pictures of Dinosaur and realized that people are looking at the Dino itself, which is to the right of the camera. I did pretty good I think!

:lmao: And he's still thinking about that bill to this day!

You got some GREAT pictures on your safari! I especially love your photos of the hippo and the giraffes! :thumbsup2

Mmm... a Bloody Mary. :drinking1

Your pictures on Dinosaur are AWESOME! I especially love the one of you and your DH. (No, you've never been on that ride before! :laughing:)

I loved the pictures I got of the Giraffes, one looking right at me!

The bloody mary was delicious!
Nope never, I swear!:lmao:

Two thumbs up for the Bloody Mary! Are they at that little bar in front of the restaurant? Do they really only sell them until 11am? They will definitely be on our list for May!!

Yes, exactly! Right in front of the Tusker House entrance and only until 11 :sad2: Do NOT miss out, it was delicious!

^^^ best chapter title ever :laughing:

:rotfl: Sounds so bad, but it was true!

I just love this picture! :love: That soulful look just makes me want to give his giant neck a big hug or something! :hug:

Exactly! And then run away so you won't get trampled on :rotfl:

I have had bad luck with the lions not even being out/visible the last few rides. :sad2: And not sure if we'll make it to AK in May, so it may be quite some time before I see them again. :sad1:

Well, guess I shouldn't complain. There has always been a lion at least visible for me. Aw poop, to no AK in a few months.

I have never had a Bloody Mary, but was out with some friends and one person got one and I was intrigued, as she and another friend were talking about how much they love them. And now this. I will have to keep it in mind if we do end up at AK at all in May.

Years ago, I absolutely hated Bloody Marys! Couldn't understand drinking tomato juice with liquor. And then I took a sip of one that a bartender had made for DH and it totally changed my mind. That first bloody mary must have not been made correctly or something, cause this tasted completely different. And now I just love the stuff. I'd say to give it a try if you do get a chance to visit AK! And you can make it 'spicier' if you like it a bit hotter:thumbsup2

Same here - Izzy takes much better pictures when she can see herself. It also works well to show her that her face is messy and does indeed need to be wiped (like tonight - she didn't believe that she had Oreos on her face until I used the selfie mode, then she cracked up AND I got a picture of it :thumbsup2)

Why do I think both of our children will have their own phones by the age of 6, just so they can look at themselves?!:rotfl:

Haha, that one you had the video of - we did that too and it was the same - barely able to go down - not the most slippery slide! :rotfl:

:rotfl2: I really did think it was going to be a bit more slippery!

You were brave to attempt the bigger slides. I was on my own with Izzy, so I didn't do it. I was worried about fitting down myself and I couldn't be there to help her with the top and bottom at once, so we skipped them even though she probably would have loved them (she loves big slides, in general).

There were 'bigger' slides than the one that DH did with DS where they had a CM manning the top, but she told us that only DS could go down by hiimself and we could follow after. No way that was going to happen! My luck he'd get scared right in the middle and not move!:lmao:

Took bad the characters didn't make much of a hit with DR Exempt Miss Daisy of course :cutie: Nice job finding the bloody Mary Love the mommy and me photo at DE cry cute!

I was really thinking he would have lots of fun with the characters at breakfast but that just didn't happen. It gets a teensy bit better though as the trip goes on!:thumbsup2

You got some great pics on the safari. I love the photos from the dinosaurs. You definitely should receive an ocar.

Didn't you see my Oscar that Rob had posted above?! :rotfl::hyper:

I did not know that you could get alcohol from Dawa Bar before 11 AM. I had asked in the past and been told that the bar opened at 11... I remember in December 2013, they had a delicious take on the pina (don't know how to get the tilde over the n) colada, with the addition of a berry liquer and raspberry syrup, called a Dawa Colada, but apparently it's not on the menu anymore... I miss it! :worried:

Yes you totally can before 11 because then they stop selling the Bloody Marys at 11. That is odd. Unless this is something that they had recently started so it's new? :confused3 You've got to try one next time. I'm not a big fan of blended drinks (but i'll never turn one down! :rotfl:) but this sounds refreshing on a hot day. And we all know AK has hot days, everyday.

Hello! :wave: Joining in for the rest (and going back to catch up!)

HI and thanks for joining!

We are in the UK but where my daughters classes are, they have an adult tap class. I'm sure you could find one near you! :)

Do they really?! Oh my, I wonder if they have recitals too. I would make my entire family go to my recital just to laugh at me, since i'm sure I would be really bad :rotfl2:

Excellent ride photo!

Thank you!

It didn't seem like it was that bad... :rolleyes1

Well, i'll make an 'eh' situation bad if it means a drink :thumbsup2

But he's still on his feet. So it appears that he's handling it relatively well.

Good thing he was sitting down when he actually received the bill. Could have been a disaster!

Glad someone got my joke :rotfl:

Look! Rocks!

:magnify:

Congratulations! You just won 2014 Parent of the Year!

It was actually 2015, but i'll take it for both years. ;)

Sounds oddly familiar...

::yes:: you know how that goes.

Clearly not a fan of selfies. Or maybe she thinks you stink.

:lmao::rotfl:

That's great! I'm glad that he enjoyed the show!

I was very happy that he liked it!

Just admit it. You sit out first for the same reason I do it. So that I can cash it in later when there's something I really want to do. :rolleyes1

You're good at calling me out :worship:

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

For the love of God, would somebody please grab his feet and pull?!?!?

:rotfl:Doesn't it make you anxious just watching it?!

It's always nice when a stroller nap happens at the right time!

I'm just so grateful that he's able to nap in a stroller for hours if he wanted to. I know some parents who aren't so lucky.

Maybe she didn't hear the dinosaur? :confused3 :rotfl:

I cannot stop laughing!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I don't know about the Oscar. But great picture. You guys seriously seem to just enjoy life and have a great time in the parks. I love it!

Well, I already was given an Oscar from Rob soooo....:cool:

It was actually 2015, but i'll take it for both years. ;)
Yeah. I knew that. Or at least I should have.

I knew it was between the 2 trips we took and quite frankly, that whole month in between was just a blur that all ran together. So I'm pleading temporary insanity.

:rotfl:Doesn't it make you anxious just watching it?!
::yes::

Well, I already was given an Oscar from Rob soooo....:cool:
And I gave you a parent of the year award... for the wrong year. But that's alright, I'll let you have it. I'm not going to pull a Kanye West and steal your thunder or anything.

Wow, look at all that giraffe action! That's awesome that DS had so much fun looking at the animals on the safari.

I'm glad you enjoyed your bloody mary. That is definitely not the drink for me lol. I don't like bloody marys to begin with, but with meat floating in it... blech. Lol sorry!

Omg your "wesies" are TOO CUTE!! Gahh!!! And the video of DS's elephant noises? I can't take the cuteness.

I've noticed the bird on EE! It makes a screeching noise doesn't it!?

:rotfl: Your Dinosaur picture with DM is so funny! And your oscar-worthy performance of scared faces with DH is always my actual face on this ride. No matter how many times I ride, it just scares the crap out of me!

Alicia, I'm playing catch up. You are my kind of girl...must have a drink!

You got some great shots of the giraffes (my favorite animal on this planet).

How cool that DS got a high five from Pat's tumble monkey. :)

Great family photopass picture.

EE...nope, can't do it anymore.

They did not have that Dig Site when my boys were little (or we avoided it very well :rolleyes1).

Ice cream, and your own cup, on a hot day is the best.

And GREAT pictures on Dinosaur.

Kathy drinks are mandatory with me! We could vacation nicely together :)

Oh no, why can't you do it anymore? The backwards part is definitely the worst!

On hot days, everyone gets there own cup! Plus I don't like sharing :snooty:

Hi Alicia! I love your TR Title, it is so hilarious. Enjoying the reviews, your son is so precious!
Hi and thank you! I agree, he is precious!...sometimes :rotfl2:

AK is like the surface of the sun when it is hot out and I feel like all the plant life just makes the humidity that much worse!

The Bloody Mary looks awesome. I'm expecting, so this will be my first Disney trip as an adult where I can't have all of my fave Disney drinks and it is making me sad!

It totally is the surface of the sun! :lmao: I went in June once. Oh my gosh :faint: Can barely breathe!

I feel your pain. I haven't been to WDW while expecting, but I have been to Disneyland and it's really tough seeing everyone in my party being able to partake, and there I am with my water. The only good thing was that I could eat whatever I wanted and know one could say anything!

Fun afternoon! With the exception of the Tusker House Breakfast, and the Bloody Mary, it sounds like your AK day worked out just how we are planning our AK day on our upcoming trip (well and minus playing in the Boneyard). Your DS was really cute in the play area, and score on his own ice cream! Your mother was really funny in the Dinosaur picture. Your pictures made me realize that while I know where every DL ride cam is located, I have no idea where the WDW ride cams are. I won't be able to make funny faces for the camera this trip. :sad2:

Do you not like Bloody Mary's?!

And hey, you technically could play in the Boneyard...it may just look a little awkward :lmao:

Us Disneyland vets know where all the cameras are. I feel like a newbie trying to find the cameras at WDW. I s

Yup, animatronic lions still working.

True that!

That looks like a very half-hearted hand-raise.

It really is. I was trying to secure my phone after taking the video, so I was half into the ride and half scared to death of dropping my phone!

Forget the rides, this is probably his favorite part of the day!

Definitely! He never gets to eat like this at home.

DM is crazy! :crazy:

Nice work! That's how you do a ride photo.

Thank you!

You did quite a lot that afternoon with all those different rides and FotLK. Those are very nice pictures of your whole family at AK that day. I enjoyed your ride photo especially the Dinosaur ones. It is nice to check out other DISers trip reports and try to remember what certain rides and shows to do when at the parks including the camera location for the on-ride photos.

Great updates.

Thanks Bret! The camera locations is fun to figure out. :)

A little late to the game, but following along now! Your son is so cute!! I have a son that just turned 3, and he wasn't too sure of the characters either when we took him in April 2014. He was a braver when he was 10 months old when we went in 2012..lol.

Loving the report and thanks for sharing.

Exactly! DS really loved the characters when he was 1 back in 2013! Probably because he had no idea what was going on really :rotfl:

Really enjoying your report! You have a funny writing style and your proper insertion of GIFs and memes is cracking me up! One tip on rubbernecking for your DH....he has to have a backup reason for keeping his head turned longer than the wife approved 1 - 2 second glance. For example, honey, there was a dude with a Giants hat standing next to the brunette dancer and we were doing a 5 second long distance air high five...or something like that! Oh, and yes, I'm a Giants fan!! Spent all of my younger years back in Sacramento and grew up in the Central Valley with a lot of Dodger fans...

Sonds like someone has got that down really good!!:rotfl::rotfl2:

And love that I have a Giants fan here! :hyper: I think we're the only ones. Ugh, those Dodger fans are the worst.

Time to keep reading...very curious to see if you were able to score the Pandora charms for your mom!

:cool2::cool:

OMG... HIPPO!!!! They are soooo freaking cute!! I love going to the SD Zoo just to see the hippos underwater, hahaha.
Yahhh for the Vodka!!!
aww the selfies are too cute!
The EE ride pic is so funny, especially if you compare your face to the woman sitting in the front roam just screaming, LOL.

I haven't been to the SD Zoo yet, but would love to! I hear it's pretty amazing. And hippos are the cutest, especially baby hippos :cutie:

:rotfl:I love looking at other people in ride photos and comparing!

I love AK updates, my second favorite park. :) Good intel on the Bloody Mary at Dawa. I'll have to bank that for my trip. Your giraffe pix are super awesome! I adore that one of the one staring right at you- how cool!

Yes! Please remember the Bloody Mary! Something not to be missed. It's an attraction on it's own that's for sure:)

I lucked out on the one with the Giraffe looking right at me!

Oh my lord that bloody Mary looks sooooo great! 5 more months until I can drink again, lol!!!!

Looks like you had a productive morning! ;)
I counted down the months too! And then I remembered I was going to be nursing and then I cried :sad::rotfl2: Love that your signature says 'New Mousekeeter! So cute:cutie:

I keep hoping that once when Dr. Grant Seeker enters his password to override the locked coordinates, he is still locked out!

:rotfl2:

I used to love Tusker House as a counter-service lunch, but I haven't been back there since it became a buffet. I keep wanting to, though.

How long ago was that? I had no idea it was a counter service!

Yeah. I knew that. Or at least I should have.

I knew it was between the 2 trips we took and quite frankly, that whole month in between was just a blur that all ran together. So I'm pleading temporary insanity.

I guess i'll give it to you. Just this once ;)

And I gave you a parent of the year award... for the wrong year. But that's alright, I'll let you have it. I'm not going to pull a Kanye West and steal your thunder or anything.

:rotfl:Good, glad you're not stooping to Kanye's level. :crazy2:

Wow, look at all that giraffe action! That's awesome that DS had so much fun looking at the animals on the safari.

He really loved looking at all the animals!

I'm glad you enjoyed your bloody mary. That is definitely not the drink for me lol. I don't like bloody marys to begin with, but with meat floating in it... blech. Lol sorry!
The way you worded it, just sounds disgusting! Floating meat?! :rotfl2: And it's okay, as long as we still enjoy the same things like ALL THINGS DISNEY, we can still be friends:flower3:

Omg your "wesies" are TOO CUTE!! Gahh!!! And the video of DS's elephant noises? I can't take the cuteness.

I love that video! Definitely cuteness overload!

I've noticed the bird on EE! It makes a screeching noise doesn't it!?

I have no idea, does it?! That's cool!

:rotfl: Your Dinosaur picture with DM is so funny! And your oscar-worthy performance of scared faces with DH is always my actual face on this ride. No matter how many times I ride, it just scares the crap out of me!

Not gonna lie, the very first time we rode it, my eyes were closed the majority of the time. I was expecting Indy and this was dark and creepy. But now I just love it!

Kathy drinks are mandatory with me! We could vacation nicely together :)

Hopefully our paths will cross one day while at Disney to have a drink together.

Oh no, why can't you do it anymore? The backwards part is definitely the worst!

Yes, it's the backwards part. I'm fine until then and then it's like I'm going to lose my lunch. Thankfully, Mark doesn't mind going by himself and Avery is old enough on our girls trip to do single rider line.

Yes, it's the backwards part. I'm fine until then and then it's like I'm going to lose my lunch. Thankfully, Mark doesn't mind going by himself and Avery is old enough on our girls trip to do single rider line.

The very first time I rode it in 2008, I loved it! Fast forward to 2012 after having a kid and wooooaaah! What the heck happened?!

Do you not like Bloody Mary's?!

Oh no, I love them! Fran just doesn't believe in AM drinks unless we're at brunch or something. But please feel free to join me for one in the Villa on my birthday weekend! I'm surely having having one before I go on a ride or so, before my spa appointment!

Not gonna lie, the very first time we rode it, my eyes were closed the majority of the time. I was expecting Indy and this was dark and creepy. But now I just love it!

I forgot Dinosaur is the "same ride" at IJ! I'm still sad I let my second FP for Indy go to waste. What was I thinking!? I really wish I had ridden it again. It was so great. But that walk through the queue! :faint: It felt like a 2 mile walk!

"Run DS, momma needs her vodka!" - What a perfect title :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Your safari photos came out SO good!! And that video of the lion talking from 2008.. WOW! :hyper: - but that was probably the last time that lion ever even stood up, lazy guy :goodvibes

Your Dawa Bloody Mary looked great, I've never heard of a cocktail with prosciutto in it!

"That lasted for 10 seconds until he threw it on the people in front of us." :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love that you and your DH are wearing (kinda-)matching Up t-shirts! You guys are so cute!

That video of your DH and DS coming down the slide is just, HILARIOUS. :rotfl:Great updates :goodvibes

I'm with you, I used to think Bloody Mary's were so gross :crazy2: I love them now. The spicier the better. The ultimate has bacon. MMMMM BACON :drinking1

Oh no, I love them! Fran just doesn't believe in AM drinks unless we're at brunch or something. But please feel free to join me for one in the Villa on my birthday weekend! I'm surely having having one before I go on a ride or so, before my spa appointment!

That's how I used to feel about morning drinks..until I tried screwdrivers and bloody marys! Have you gotten more RSVP's for the party? We're still planning on going down Saturday :hyper:

I forgot Dinosaur is the "same ride" at IJ! I'm still sad I let my second FP for Indy go to waste. What was I thinking!? I really wish I had ridden it again. It was so great. But that walk through the queue! :faint: It felt like a 2 mile walk!

Even though I really love Dinosaur, Indy is still my favorite between the two. That queue is ridiculous! Just when you think you're getting close to the front, you got another mile to go :rotfl2:

"Run DS, momma needs her vodka!" - What a perfect title :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Your safari photos came out SO good!! And that video of the lion talking from 2008.. WOW! :hyper: - but that was probably the last time that lion ever even stood up, lazy guy :goodvibes

Your Dawa Bloody Mary looked great, I've never heard of a cocktail with prosciutto in it!

"That lasted for 10 seconds until he threw it on the people in front of us." :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love that you and your DH are wearing (kinda-)matching Up t-shirts! You guys are so cute!

That video of your DH and DS coming down the slide is just, HILARIOUS. :rotfl:Great updates :goodvibes

Thanks Katie!

I so lucked out with the lion talking to us on our first trip. I thought that is just what happened every time your went on KS. Oh my, was I wrong :lmao:

I hadn't either! And I love prosciutto so it was a no brainer.

We had a character meet in mind for the day :thumbsup2

I'm with you, I used to think Bloody Mary's were so gross :crazy2: I love them now. The spicier the better. The ultimate has bacon. MMMMM BACON :drinking1

I think my palate has gotten better over time and now I just love the stuff!

That's how I used to feel about morning drinks..until I tried screwdrivers and bloody marys! Have you gotten more RSVP's for the party? We're still planning on going down Saturday :hyper:

I've received all that I'm going to get. We're going to be 21 on Saturday night. Bummer you won't make the Friday festivities. You MUST come by the Villa for Happy Hour on Saturday evening before dinner!

I've received all that I'm going to get. We're going to be 21 on Saturday night. Bummer you won't make the Friday festivities. You MUST come by the Villa for Happy Hour on Saturday evening before dinner!

Wow you have a large party for dinner that's great! I can't remember, dress is semi-formal yes? Or did you mention dress code?

We're still working out if we could perhaps come down sooner. Saturday is a definite whether DM is tagging along and hanging out in the room with DS or staying at home with him. We're going to Vegas April 1-4 and DM and DH's mom will be watching DS while we're gone so we don't want to overload them with too much DS :rotfl2:

Wow you have a large party for dinner that's great! I can't remember, dress is semi-formal yes? Or did you mention dress code?

I'm going to dress up a bit, but it's still a resort restaurant. I'll send out something before I leave on my WDW trip about the dress.

We're still working out if we could perhaps come down sooner. Saturday is a definite whether DM is tagging along and hanging out in the room with DS or staying at home with him. We're going to Vegas April 1-4 and DM and DH's mom will be watching DS while we're gone so we don't want to overload them with too much DS :rotfl2:

As I said before, if you want to bring DM and DS Friday night, it's just a party in the room.

I'm going to dress up a bit, but it's still a resort restaurant. I'll send out something before I leave on my WDW trip about the dress.

I was going to wear a dress anyway but wasn't sure if you wanted guys in ties or suits for more of a formal feel?

[/QUOTE]
As I said before, if you want to bring DM and DS Friday night, it's just a party in the room.[/QUOTE]

If for some reason we are able to go Friday, we're down! But definitely without DM and DS. I already have to babysit DH and any drinks you may be having in the villa, don't feel like watching DS and yelling at DM cause she can't hear us :lmao:

I was going to wear a dress anyway but wasn't sure if you wanted guys in ties or suits for more of a formal feel?

I just don't want anyone one to look sloppy. And it's only my family I worry about there! :lmao:

If for some reason we are able to go Friday, we're down! But definitely without DM and DS. I already have to babysit DH and any drinks you may be having in the villa, don't feel like watching DS and yelling at DM cause she can't hear us :lmao:

That's too funny! We're going to have lots of beverages. We plan on bringing all the liquor from when Ralphs closed down the street. Thinking about it, yes you will have to babysit DH! :lmao:

All caught up and loving your TR so far! :thumbsup2 Your DS is so cute!!!

I'm still laughing over:
1) "I can stink at 9am! If I wasn't here, I would be now!" :rotfl:
2) Your ride photo on Dinosaur with your DH... you two really do look terrified! I love doing that and imagining how many other people in the vehicle think you're totally serious. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter