HydroFlask DISCount for Disers...

Just ordered 3.

Got a refund I wasn't expecting, and found money needs to be spent.

Just ordered two! One for me and one for a gift. Got the discount plus free shipping since my order was over $50 :thumbsup2

I'm waiting for GKTW to be added before ordering, but I just can't decide what size to get. I only drink water like Leah, nothing is better than ice cold water when walking the parks. 18 oz. doesn't seem big enough, but I don't want one that is going to be too big to be comfortable carrying around all day. Decisions, decisions.

you don't have to wait on your order to make the donation, just wait for them to appear as a choice on the Five Percent website. I unfortunately really like most of the choices (really, NPR??), and made a selection before this deal came down. I will make the other 5 bottles I ordered go to GKTW when they arrive and they show on the website.

Oh man, I must have just missed the 10% deal! Oh well... I just got mine in the mail today!!! It is awesome and great quality. My kids were looking at me funny when I got excited over a water bottle:) Can't wait to try it!

Got my Hydro Flasks today!!!! :D

HydroFlasks.jpg

They came just in time for the new school year too. :thumbsup2

Got to donate 5% back to GKTW! Luckily I had one HydroFlask that I hadn't used the code on yet! Made me feel good!

I ordered mine yesterday and got notification that they had been shipped the same day! Give it up for the DIScount, free shipping AND the donation to GKTW!

Hoping to get them in time for DD's first school lunch. :cool1:

Woohoo, the sports tops are restocked (for the standard mouth, anways) so I ordered! :cool1: Thanks for the heads up on this product, Kevin. It sounds like just the thing I've been looking for! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to try it.

I just placed my order, two 21 oz standard and 2 sports caps (thanks for the heads up they are back in stock!!).

Is GKTW listed now?

I loved using my Hydro Flask today at work during "Extreme Classroom Makeover." ;)

Love the hydroflask ! Thanks for the great tip Kevin. Will now need to order some gifts with the discount.

Is GKTW listed now?

I loved using my Hydro Flask today at work during "Extreme Classroom Makeover." ;)

It is! :thumbsup2 I finally redeemed the codes from the 2 flasks we already had once I saw GKTW was listed.

I just ordered 2 more flasks plus 2 sports caps for DH & I :cool1:

Now just to wait for the narrow mouth sports caps to be in stock, since the boys' flasks are the narrow mouth version...

I received my new Hydroflask yesterday. I purchased the 21 oz standard opening with the DIS discount and I already went online to donate to GKTW.

I am using the bottle today at work, but I plan on using while kayaking tomorrow in the Florida sun. I also can't wait to try it out on the boat when we go scuba diving.

ScubaMickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter