HydroFlask DISCount for Disers...

I have this one in the attic. :X

rainbowbrite-box.jpg

I have a lot of metal bottles. I have yet to find one that works as well. Besides, Thermoses sweat
Not all Thermos bottles sweat. Look for the ones that are vacuum insulated, just like a Hydroflask.

I really like Nikki's colorful Rainbow Brite lunch box.

I have a Walt Disney World Aladdin brand metal lunch box with a plastic drink bottle. Has the Country Bear Jamboree on it. Grabbed it out of my mother's garage. It was my sister's. My guess is it is from 1975 or so.

EEK! Just checked ebay. Someone is hoping to get $45.99 for this "1970's Rare Walt Disney World Aladdin Metal Lunch Box "!!!
Good luck!

Sometimes (and, yes, I am expecting flames here), it seems DISers are mass followers and I tend to be contrarian.

I'm not going to flame you, but this is incredibly insulting. I doubt you care though. :sad2:

I'm not going to flame you, but this in incredibly insulting. I doubt you care though. :sad2:

Truly, no insult was meant. I am sorry, my vocabulary is lacking for the right words.

I am sure the podcast team means us to make decisions on our own. But here in Disney boards, I should certainly expect a level of agreement.

We all love opinions, realizing they are only opinions and not facts.

Please, peace, and cool and hot drinks to all! :goodvibes

Truly, no insult was meant. I am sorry, my vocabulary is lacking for the right words.

I am sure the podcast team means us to make decisions on our own. But here in Disney boards, I should certainly expect a level of agreement.

I agree that it's highly insulting and find it hard to believe that you are blaming it on not having the right vocabulary when using words like contrarian.

Because we said this was a good product and others are in agreement, you feel the need to take an opposing opinion and disparage other Disers?

Do you really believe that our listeners cant form their own opinions?

That's an arrogant opinion from someone that's never met most of us.(your words...not mine)

I dont know what else to say. I'm a bit appalled.

EDITED: Nevermind.

Ordering ours tonight and hope to get them prior to our trip that is right around the corner. :banana:

Question...what is the difference between the standard and narrow mouth? Just wanted some info before I make my decision. Is the narrow just smaller around and that's the only difference?

Also, do you recomend the sports cap? I don't normally like sports caps mainly due to the sucking sound they make when you stop drinking. I'm assuming this bottle makes no such sound since it won't contract and then expand back once you are done drinking. Does that make any sense? :confused3:rotfl:

Ordering ours tonight and hope to get them prior to our trip that is right around the corner. :banana:

Question...what is the difference between the standard and narrow mouth? Just wanted some info before I make my decision. Is the narrow just smaller around and that's the only difference?

Also, do you recomend the sports cap? I don't normally like sports caps mainly due to the sucking sound they make when you stop drinking. I'm assuming this bottle makes no such sound since it won't contract and then expand back once you are done drinking. Does that make any sense? :confused3:rotfl:

Standard mouth can fit normal size ice cubes...I haven't seen the narrow mouth but I'm assuming normal ice cubes wouldn't fit...

Can't help you about the sports caps though...:confused3

We have a standard mouth and a narrow mouth -- with the standard you can put it directly under the ice dispenser and the cubes easily drop in, the cubes also fit in the narrow mouth, but you have to drop them in by hand one-at-a-time. We used both bottles each day we were in WDW and couldn't believe how cold they kept the water...it was so refreshing on those hot, steamy days!!!

Sitting at my daughter's soccer game enjoying my nice cold water in my non-sweat hydroflask!

Just got shipment notification on our four new Hydroflasks! A matching set for our crew. :)

XO
Liz

Thank you so much! My brother is always complaining about how hot the water he leaves in his car gets, so I ordered one for him as a thank-you for always carting me around when I visit the West Coast. The discount made it an easy decision to get him the sports cap, too!

Got my Hydroflasks today. First thing DH did was try to steal one. Even though he specifically said he didn't want one.

Just ordered ours but had to use Amazon they were sold out in the color we wanted on the website. It seems the sports caps are sold out. Anyone know when they will be available again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter