"Hurry & fly away to Neverland before it's too late!" Trip wrap up page 30

I took the girls and headed to Test Track to get some fast passes. We had already been at the park for an hour and had only ridden one minor attraction. We had lots to make up for. As we were hurrying across this guy started singing Happy Birthday to the girls so loud. We had to stop and take a pictures.

And we couldn't pass up a chance to cool off.

Fast passes in hand we headed back to the Land to ride Soarin'. We went into the FP line and soon we were waiting to board our flight. And guess what we got front row. I was so trilled, they're first ride would be front row. Of course it was a hit.

Here are the girls afterwards.

We stopped off at Club Cool for free drinks. Danielle wanted to get Bailey with the Beverly but I just didn't have the heart for it.

We had a 11:00 pass for KP so we started heading over to World Showcase. We had stop for more fountain play again.

Our pick up location was International Gateway.

Along the way we stopped in Canada to see some of the sights and the girls started their passports and masks.

Continued in next post.

How frustrating to repeat your instructions so many times and there still be problems! Glad it all worked out and you found eachother! Your daughters are beautiful!!

Your niece and daughter are so cute together!! How cool that the cm sang to them!! Usually they just shout out Happy Birthday.

Looking forward to more!

How frustrating to repeat your instructions so many times and there still be problems! Glad it all worked out and you found eachother! Your daughters are beautiful!!

Looking forward to more!

It was very frustrating. It was at this point I had to take a step back. We have been a few times and she has never been so this was all very out of her comfort zone. I tried not to put her in that kind of position again. It was too much pressure and she really didn't know her way around at all. By her second day in each park she got much better and a lot more comfortable.

Thanks for compliment on my girls. I think they're beautiful but then again I'm biased.

I was really unsure about checking in online, it was still real new when I did it. I don't know if it made a difference in what room we got or not, but they did change. We stayed in the 70s section for our New Years 2006 trip. I was very close to everything.

That's really helpful to know. I'll have to do a bit more research. We check in on 9/26. I have the funny feeling that Saturday (the start of what was initially the last full week of free dining) will be really busy at the check-in desk....

Fab update...I would have been severly hacked off with your sis if I were you and I don't blame Danielle for having a sit down protest....plans are not made to be broken;):rotfl2:. We had an incident on our trip where my directions were over ruled and people decided to freestyle:headache:....let's just say they didn't do it again:rolleyes1

Darn it, we were just getting to WDW and then went to the MK this day. But it looks like you had an eventful morning! WDW is the only place that I'll gladly get up early for. :laughing:

WDW is the only place that I'll gladly get up early for. :laughing:

I'm up at 6:15 every morning at Disney WITHOUT alarm clock or wake up call. I just get up, I'm excited to start my day. I need to get up at 6:45 when we are home and I hate it.

Vanessa, you should have made 1 rule. Rule 1: Follow all my instructions and nobody gets hurt LOL

keep the TR coming. I'm excited to write my TR and I still have 36 days 6 houes 47 minutes and 50 seconds but I'm not counting :laughing:

Waffles with strawberries, what a perfect way to start a Disney day.:goodvibes Your plan was just right, but maybe Danielle should have been in charge. She knew when the plan wasn't being followed!:thumbsup2

Beautiful pics in WS,Canada is so picturesque. I would love to move into that little stone cottage.:laughing:

That's really helpful to know. I'll have to do a bit more research. We check in on 9/26. I have the funny feeling that Saturday (the start of what was initially the last full week of free dining) will be really busy at the check-in desk....

I hate a long line at check in. I just want to get on with the fun.

Fab update...I would have been severly hacked off with your sis if I were you and I don't blame Danielle for having a sit down protest....plans are not made to be broken;):rotfl2:. We had an incident on our trip where my directions were over ruled and people decided to freestyle:headache:....let's just say they didn't do it again:rolleyes1

There were many moments when I did get "hacked off" but I'm sure there were moments they got upset with me. I'm a slave driver and very know it all, at least about Disney. I really couldn't get mad at Danielle because "she had my back". She's been enough to know the drill.

Darn it, we were just getting to WDW and then went to the MK this day. But it looks like you had an eventful morning! WDW is the only place that I'll gladly get up early for. :laughing:

My kids that are your age feel the same way. I have a 24 (his birthday is today) and a 19 year old. They sleep in and met me later. But I'm a morning person and a rope drop girl.

I'm up at 6:15 every morning at Disney WITHOUT alarm clock or wake up call. I just get up, I'm excited to start my day. I need to get up at 6:45 when we are home and I hate it.

Vanessa, you should have made 1 rule. Rule 1: Follow all my instructions and nobody gets hurt LOL

keep the TR coming. I'm excited to write my TR and I still have 36 days 6 houes 47 minutes and 50 seconds but I'm not counting :laughing:

Tracy I think you and I could vacation together. I can't wait for your trip report.

Waffles with strawberries, what a perfect way to start a Disney day.:goodvibes Your plan was just right, but maybe Danielle should have been in charge. She knew when the plan wasn't being followed!:thumbsup2

Beautiful pics in WS,Canada is so picturesque. I would love to move into that little stone cottage.:laughing:

I so look forward to those waffles and stawberries every trip. Danielle was my co-pilot this trip. She did an amazing job keeping up with me as a zigged and zagged.

I love Canada and could live in that cottage too.

I'm still reading your report. I'm on page 34 now and I love it. I'm waiting till I'm caught up to comment. But I do have to say I love your daughters taste in clothes. Unless I'm mistaken I'm seeing lots of Justice. That is Danielle's favorite right now and you'll be seeing it in this report. I've already seen the same blue shirt Danielle wore for her birthday dinner. And Ian is a doll. I'm so glad "the force was with him".

We strolled from lovely Canada over to the the Uk. Perfect timing because guess what we caught? My very favoritest entertainment in the World Showcase! The World Showcase Players! I love King Arthur and the Holy Grail. I was in hog heaven! Finally something I really love to do. I was so trilled to get to share this with Tena and Bailey. Danielle has been trained right and enjoys it also. Dennis has no patience for this bit of entertainment and usually walks around impatiently waiting for us. Personally I think he's scared he'll get picked. I on the other hand would just eat it up.

We seated ourselves on the curb (the gutter) in front of the Rose and Crown and joined in the fun. The people picked in the audience were true troopers and really helped add to the show. Tena and I were even tapped for a little audience participation. We were the screaming crowd. Although I don't think he was prepared for how loud we could scream.

After our wonderful entertainment we continued onto the International Gateway to pick up our Kimmunicator.

Our mission was for the Uk so we treked back. I don't have any pictures of the girls actually doing this because I left the girls with Tena while I backtracked to Soarin' for another set of FPs to use later that night. Once they were finished they were asked if they wanted to keep going. Of course they wanted to do more they loved it. So our next mission was France. Saying so long to the Uk we headed to France. Along the way we ran into Mary Poppins. I don't have any pictures of this because once again Danielle had no interest in meeting her, been there done that. We did wait while Bailey enjoyed her visit with the Mary Poppins.

As soon as we entered France we meet this lovely Princess.

We had a truly wonderful visit with Sleeping Beauty and her CM and luckily she also had a Photo Pass photographer. Our first photo pass pictures of the trip.

While visiting with Aurora and her handlers they suggested lunch at Boulangerie Patisserie. We were ready for lunch and for a chance to get out of the heat. I originally wanted to eat at Sunshine Seasons but since we wanted to get KP done that wouldn't work. I didn't want to backtrack again. The French Bakery was starting to sound real good. We quickly got in line, had the girls pick out what they wanted and sent them to find us a table. Luckily they got us a table inside. I don't have pictures because at this point we just wanted to eat and cool off. Danielle and I both got the Ham and Cheese Croissant. Danielle got a chocolate eclair and I got the chocolate mousse. The croissant were just okay nothing special. I enjoyed my mousse but couldn't finish it. Danielle didn't like the eclair as much as she thought she would. We all enjoyed the chance too cool off and fill our stomachs. After we finished our meal the girls got their passports stamped and worked on their masks. The indoor sitting area is right by the Kidcot area. We headed outside to complete our next mission. In most of the report I've read people have had a love hate relationship with KP. We loved the first mission but by the second the competitive nature of the girls took over and this mission didn't go so well. Both girls are the babies and both have much older siblings. Both are use to getting their way. They clashed and things didn't end well. :headache: Due to trying to help with the mission I once again didn't get any pictures although I thought I did.

By this time it was getting late and I wanted to get back to Pop for our break. We parked Tena at her favorite smoking spot by the Land and headed to Test Track.

Continued in next post.

The excitement of our first ride on Test Tack was building. We took our place in the FP line.

I tried to get a few pictures of the many test dummies. This poor guy was getting hit in the chest.

Before too long were were loading into our car. We lucked out and got the front seat. Bailey really didn't know what to expect and you can tell by our picture.

After our ride we grabbed more FPs for later that night. We really needed to get a move on it since I wanted to be back on a bus for 4:30 headed back to Epcot.

On our way out we took the traditional Golf Ball pictures.

We were soon on a bus back to Pop. Once we unloaded as tired as the girls said they were they took off to the room ahead of us. This would be their tradition everyday. They wanted to be the first to see what mousekeeping had done.

Back at our room it was not time to rest.

Up next our not so good dinner at Coral Reef.

Ok, I'm so anxious to read this last update, but my hubby is pestering me to get off so we can watch a couple episodes of Lost. I'll be back to enjoy and post a little later.:thumbsup2

Okay, I have to say I love that you're all wearing that same shirt. It's nothing loud and crazy, just a simple Minnie. Very cute. :cutie:

Oh yes, the FP line for TT. I know that one quite well. We actually found a Hidden Mickey while in that line...and of course we didn't have a camera with us! :rolleyes:

Haha, love what Mousekeeping did!

:thumbsup2 Great updates! I love the Epcot photos and it looks hot outside. :scared:

Did you love Test Track? It's my favorite at night. :woohoo:

Yea, back to read!! First, yes my 10 year old LOVES Justice. I love that they keep sending out 40% off coupons.:thumbsup2

Your photopass pictures are wonderful. I love the one of the girls hugging on Aurora and all the pictures of you all in front of the ball. The one of the girls behind you and Teena cracked me up!:laughing: And I love the magically shirt changing act in between pictures. Was Danielle wearing that tank under her Minnie shirt? Its cute and matches you all perfectly.

Cute mousekeeping creation! Looks like Mickey's king of the hill.;)

Oh no, a bad meal at Coral Reef?

Tracy I think you and I could vacation together. I can't wait for your trip report.

Vanessa, I can probably vacation with you but never your sister. I do not have time in MY schedule for any type of smoke breaks LOL Pee breaks yes LOL

I love love love the fact that nobody on my trips smoke. When Zach has to walk pass people that smoke he holds his breath.

One time after school a man was sitting on the church steps smoking my lovely kid said to him "Hey, you know you are gonna DIE from that". He stressed the word DIE LOL I about fell over.
I just smiled at the guy and whispered sorry. He said nope, he's right I just can't stop. I told him it took at heart attack for my MIL & FIL to stop. Cancer couldn't even stop my Dad so I understand. I so hope Zach keeps the non-smoking in his head cause I'd have to kill him if he picked it up. I am 1 of 6 kids and I'm the only one who doesn't smoke. My oldest sister use to smoke till she had her second kid then she only smoked one ciggy a year. People (including her smoking hubby) that smoked couldn't figure out how she did it.

ANYWAY, I strayed from the topic LOL You photopass photos are great. Did you buy the CD? I think I will pre-order it just before we leave.

Me likes your pictures with Aurora.

Waiting patiently for your next post :rolleyes1

I'm going to try and post again tonight. Thanks for reading!:thumbsup2

Ok, I'm so anxious to read this last update, but my hubby is pestering me to get off so we can watch a couple episodes of Lost. I'll be back to enjoy and post a little later.:thumbsup2

Totally understand! I'm a Lost junkie. No body better disturb me when I'm watching.

Okay, I have to say I love that you're all wearing that same shirt. It's nothing loud and crazy, just a simple Minnie. Very cute. :cutie:

Thanks! We have 3 days when our shirts match. This was the least loudest day. But we did find it was easy to spot one another.

Oh yes, the FP line for TT. I know that one quite well. We actually found a Hidden Mickey while in that line...and of course we didn't have a camera with us! :rolleyes:

Love the FP line! So where was that hidden Mickey! I got Danielle the book for Easter and she never even pulled it out while we were there.

Haha, love what Mousekeeping did!

So did we! The girls raced back to the room every day to see what they did.:banana:

:thumbsup2 Great updates! I love the Epcot photos and it looks hot outside. :scared:

It was!

Did you love Test Track? It's my favorite at night. :woohoo:

Love it!:love: We rode it again that night and yes it is so much funner at night.

Yea, back to read!! First, yes my 10 year old LOVES Justice. I love that they keep sending out 40% off coupons.:thumbsup2

Me too. I feel obliged to use that coupon every time it comes in.

Your photopass pictures are wonderful. I love the one of the girls hugging on Aurora and all the pictures of you all in front of the ball. The one of the girls behind you and Teena cracked me up!:laughing: And I love the magically shirt changing act in between pictures. Was Danielle wearing that tank under her Minnie shirt? Its cute and matches you all perfectly.

Posting those pictures was my mistake. We actually took those on our way back in that afternoon. We picked that shirt up at Justice right before the trip. She needed white shorts and I couldn't buy a shorts and not a new shirt too.:scared1: When we went back she insisted and changes, I agreed since she would still be wearing at least the same color. Anyway I had to use out of all the clothes I over packed for her!:rotfl2:

Cute mousekeeping creation! Looks like Mickey's king of the hill.;)

High and above all the rest!

Oh no, a bad meal at Coral Reef?

Yep, stay tuned.

Vanessa, I can probably vacation with you but never your sister. I do not have time in MY schedule for any type of smoke breaks LOL Pee breaks yes LOL

I take LOTS of pee breaks.

I love love love the fact that nobody on my trips smoke. When Zach has to walk pass people that smoke he holds his breath.

One time after school a man was sitting on the church steps smoking my lovely kid said to him "Hey, you know you are gonna DIE from that". He stressed the word DIE LOL I about fell over.
I just smiled at the guy and whispered sorry. He said nope, he's right I just can't stop. I told him it took at heart attack for my MIL & FIL to stop. Cancer couldn't even stop my Dad so I understand. I so hope Zach keeps the non-smoking in his head cause I'd have to kill him if he picked it up. I am 1 of 6 kids and I'm the only one who doesn't smoke. My oldest sister use to smoke till she had her second kid then she only smoked one ciggy a year. People (including her smoking hubby) that smoked couldn't figure out how she did it.

Brent did the same thing as Zach when he was about 4. He was going to see Prancer with a friend. He dad lit up and Brent told him he was going to die. I didn't know what to say when Patrick (the dad) told me about it later.

ANYWAY, I strayed from the topic LOL You photopass photos are great. Did you buy the CD? I think I will pre-order it just before we leave.

I did buy pre-buy the CD plus they offered a 15% discount off that price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter