"Hurry & fly away to Neverland before it's too late!" Trip wrap up page 30

Michelle just thought of one "Laissez les bon temps Rouler" Let the Good times Roll. How does that sound?

I'm so happy that you're going to do another TR! I'm of no help with a name though. I can hardly make up my own! :rotfl: I like all of your ideas though. :goodvibes

I'm so happy that you're going to do another TR! I'm of no help with a name though. I can hardly make up my own! :rotfl: I like all of your ideas though. :goodvibes

Thanks!:thumbsup2 I'm leaning toward Laissez les bon temps Rouler. That's also the title on our trip binder.

I'd go the the French saying....I had never heard of it until Blueyed Girl mentioned it to me...

I like that title:thumbsup2

Of course you'll have to explain it.

Okay, I finished this one so you can start your new one now!

I like the bon temps title! (sorry, I'm just Texan ~ I can't spell the rest of it without looking! Okay, "les" I can spell but not rouller or laissez!)

Okay, I finished this one so you can start your new one now!

I like the bon temps title! (sorry, I'm just Texan ~ I can't spell the rest of it without looking! Okay, "les" I can spell but not rouller or laissez!)

Maybe tonight. I can't spell it either but I can say! Just remember "Let the Good Times Roll".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter