"Hurry & fly away to Neverland before it's too late!" Trip wrap up page 30

Cute pics of your daughter! I'm sure she was thrilled with her phone.:goodvibes

Thanks! She is still trilled.:cool1:

:cool1:Wow someone's been a busy girl:thumbsup2. What an excellent start doll, it's so good to get all the background from before the trip so that you get an idea of the relationship dynamics of all the people involved. You''ve put me to shame, I had better get my ar$e in gear now hadn't I :rotfl2:

Thanks Kristeen and yes you do need to get your ar$e in gear. I can't wait to read a report from you Scottish point of view.:banana:

:blush: Sorry I am late, glad you started! :cool1: Your DD is darling and love her expression while opening her phone. :cutie: Like Kirsteen, I too enjoy the background info. And ditching the hubbies? :cloud9: ;)

Better late than never and no you're not late. I love her expression too. We all got a laugh out of that. Lots more background to come. I'm glad we did ditch the hubbies but we did miss Dennis too, we also did things he wouldn't have liked too.

Greetings from one of your fellow Disney scrappers! Can't wait to see how it all goes!

Hi Janet and welcome!

Vanessa, my dear girl when are you getting to the rest You can't leave us hanging LOL

I'll post more today!

I too am going without hubby Sept 30 to Oct 10 (he doesn't want to leave the dog behind, last year the dog got hurt at the PetHotel and it cost $700.00 for his stay :scared1: ). This will be my 2nd trip out with hubby. First trip was April 2005 Zach was 1 month shy of 4 years old. It was me (THE PLANNER that plans everything as you know), my mother (she just goes where I go LOL), my cousin (who tagged along with us-went when she was little) and her 2 girls (I believe they were 7 and 9-they never been). The whole trip everyone just kept asking me what's next, what's next LOL

I'm so sorry about Chase. I did help that Dennis and Michelle were home with Max and Boudreaux. I tried to get Tena involved and asked her lots before we went but she pretty much left it up to me. I was really scared the Disney Nazi would come out and take over. I had a hard time controlling it.

I do ask everyone if they want to do anything that I haven't thought of (like I haven't thought of it or something :rotfl: ) and try to fit that in my schedule :rolleyes1

Me too!

Everyone just let me take charge the WHOLE trip. On the last day my cousin's family and my family split up because her girls wanted to do Blizzard Beach and I felt Zach was to young so we (mom, Zach & I) went to Magic Kingdom.

When I vacation with hubby, my mom and Zach. I just make MY plan and everyone just follows. I always ask hubby what he wants to do and he says whatever you plan will be fine I never had a bad time with your plans :dance3:

I like this idea!

My favorite trip ever was when it was just my daughter and I. It was great to make all the decisions between just the 2 of us, since we have such similar taste! :rotfl2: My husband and one son will be coming this fall, and I'm looking forward to enjoying it with them again, but not sure the decision making process will be as smooth!

I really wanted to do this too!

We went with friends last December, and it was awesome to see my daughter get to enjoy Fantasyland with another little girl, but once again, it's harder to make decisions!

Followed you over from Jenny's TR :goodvibes

Great start, how fantastic you and your DD still got to go after all that happened :thumbsup2

Welcome Jo! I'm so glad you made it over. We were very blessed to get to go still. Of course Danielle would have been crushed if we hadn't.

I'm so sorry about Chase.

He didn't get hurt hurt. You know when you walk up the stairs and scratch your skin off. Well that's what happened to him. It was like $150.00 for an ointment.

Well it would have only cost us $550 or something like that for my 1 year old yellow lab to stay at the pet hotel but while he was there for 14 days.
I had him in doggie day care. That means he was playing with other dogs and not stuck in a cage EVERYDAY. oh and let's not forget that I also had them give him doggie treats EVERYDAY (some sort of ice cream with dog biscuits sticking out of it). I also had him bathe and groomed the day we picked him up.
A lot of people say he's spoiled but I don't think so :confused3

OK OK I have to share - this is my puppy Dec 2008. Isn't he adorable he was 1 year and 2 months at the time (he will be 2 this Oct. 9th)

2228631550079946734S425x425Q85.jpg

Don't mind the clothes my son did get dressed in the dark :lmao:
2104778470079946734S425x425Q85.jpg

Don't you LOVE my Mickey Shoe Slippers LOL

2361415480079946734S425x425Q85.jpg

Before I get started I want to introduce the people in the pictures so you won't be totally lost. First is my crew, my husband Dennis, oldest daughter Michelle, youngest Danielle. My sister Tasha's crew, Tasha, her boyfriend (who we love) Kevin, daughter Chelsea and Kevin's son Mason. Kevin's dad was there too but I don't think he made it into any pictures. On that note Mason didn't either. My youngest sister Jada and her daughter Lauren. Lauren is 2 1/2 months younger that Danielle but much smaller. My step-dad Bob. I think that was it. We have more kids but not everyone was there.

Kevin, who loves karoke went first. Here is "I Love this Bar.

This is Kevin and Chelsea, but I can't remember what they did.

My girls!

Me and Dennis with his Margarita. He needed this to get him through the singing.

And no my arm is not that hairy, it's his leg!

The girls singing "Any Man of Mine"!

And what's Karaoke without a little "Summer Lovin'"! Tasha and Kevin.

"Down in the Sand"!

Jada and Lauren singing Hannah Montana. They ended up needing a little help from Danielle.

Then Danielle and Lauren tried some Carrie Underwood "All American Girl". They ended up needing help from Michelle and Chelsea.

More to come!

The girls again signing my choice Wynona "No One Else on Earth".

Dennis enjoying himself.

This is what he did while we sang.

And my favorite performance of the night. "Love Shack". I didn't get a picture but the karoke guy helped Kevin out with the male parts. It was great!

No we weren't the only people making fools of ourselves, but we did make it a party that night. The karoke guy did some entertainment stuff at Danielle's summer camp after this and asked her every time to bring her family back on Saturday night. Every one agreed this was the best birthday,father's day celebration we ever had.

I love Kevin and don't even know him LOL

I love when a man makes a fool of himself but still has a great time.

I do however LOVE how Dennis entertained himself LOL

We went back to our house for presents and cookie cake.

Step-dad Bob.

This is the end of the entertainment or the night.

Up next Arrival Day!

He didn't get hurt hurt. You know when you walk up the stairs and scratch your skin off. Well that's what happened to him. It was like $150.00 for an ointment.

Well it would have only cost us $550 or something like that for my 1 year old yellow lab to stay at the pet hotel but while he was there for 14 days.
I had him in doggie day care. That means he was playing with other dogs and not stuck in a cage EVERYDAY. oh and let's not forget that I also had them give him doggie treats EVERYDAY (some sort of ice cream with dog biscuits sticking out of it). I also had him bathe and groomed the day we picked him up.
A lot of people say he's spoiled but I don't think so :confused3

OK OK I have to share - this is my puppy Dec 2008. Isn't he adorable he was 1 year and 2 months at the time (he will be 2 this Oct. 9th)

Oh my he sure has grown! The last pictures I saw were when he was a puppy. Glad to hear he wasn't hurt bad.

I love Kevin and don't even know him LOL

I love when a man makes a fool of himself but still has a great time.

I do however LOVE how Dennis entertained himself LOL

We love Kevin!:love: He is so much fun!:woohoo: Dennis enjoyed himself very much so.:rotfl2:

Oh my he sure has grown! The last pictures I saw were when he was a puppy. Glad to hear he wasn't hurt bad.

at 9 months he weighed more than Zach (age 7). he goes to the doctors on friday. Ill see how big he is now. I do believe he is the only person in this house that listens to me though LOL

We love Kevin!:love: He is so much fun!:woohoo: Dennis enjoyed himself very much so.:rotfl2:

I love fun people. My hubby would NEVER get up and sing. NO WAY!!!
Me!! I'd do anything (well almost anything) to have a great time.
My mom gets embrassed to fast. It took me a good 10 days out of our 12 day WDW trip to get mom to wear a pair of Mickey ears. I had mine on the whole 12 days. I had photopass people taking pictures of the back of my head because I had them embroidered home and looked AWESOME (they said Nutz4Dizney). I had a lady ask my mom if my name was Tracy (she recognized my Nutz4Dizney from AOL message boards LOL)

I went parasailing by myself
I went snorkling by myself
I fed & swam with stingrays by myself (this was gross since I HATE the feel of fish LOL but I did it and that is all that mattered to me)

Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

My DD has my husband wrapped around her finger also! :lmao: He kept telling me over and over that there was no way we could take a trip to WDW no matter how hard I begged. All it took was my daughter, her puppy dog eyes, and saying "Daddy, please can we go to Dizzy World...please, please, please" .... Now our airfare and hotel are booked and we're going in March! :woohoo:

I look foward to reading more about your trip. popcorn::

at 9 months he weighed more than Zach (age 7). he goes to the doctors on friday. Ill see how big he is now. I do believe he is the only person in this house that listens to me though LOL
What a treasure, a male that listens!

I love fun people. My hubby would NEVER get up and sing. NO WAY!!!
Me!! I'd do anything (well almost anything) to have a great time.
My mom gets embrassed to fast. It took me a good 10 days out of our 12 day WDW trip to get mom to wear a pair of Mickey ears. I had mine on the whole 12 days. I had photopass people taking pictures of the back of my head because I had them embroidered home and looked AWESOME (they said Nutz4Dizney). I had a lady ask my mom if my name was Tracy (she recognized my Nutz4Dizney from AOL message boards LOL)

I went parasailing by myself
I went snorkling by myself
I fed & swam with stingrays by myself (this was gross since I HATE the feel of fish LOL but I did it and that is all that mattered to me)
You did notice that Dennis is not in any of the pictures for people singing.

Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

My DD has my husband wrapped around her finger also! :lmao: He kept telling me over and over that there was no way we could take a trip to WDW no matter how hard I begged. All it took was my daughter, her puppy dog eyes, and saying "Daddy, please can we go to Dizzy World...please, please, please" .... Now our airfare and hotel are booked and we're going in March! :woohoo:

I look foward to reading more about your trip. popcorn::

Thank you and welcome:welcome:

It's amazing what daughters can get their Dads to do. I hope you have a Magical Trip!pixiedust:

What a treasure, a male that listens!
You did notice that Dennis is not in any of the pictures for people singing.
:

I'm in a house with an 8 year old son, a 52 year old hubby (I'm a young 34 woohoo LOL) and an almost 2 year old male dog and the dog is the only one that listens.

Whoever said it's Mommy's boy and Daddy's girl is a liar LOL My son has my hubby wrapped around his finger so tightly and could care less about me or what I say ;) Hubby always says he never wants a girl. I always say that's because she would have him even more whipped than Zach has him.

Yes I did notice Dennis didn't sing, that's because he wasn't drunk enough LOL

Looks like y'all had so much fun singing! :goodvibes I'm gald that's not your hairy leg! :lmao:

Me too!:lmao:

I'm in a house with an 8 year old son, a 52 year old hubby (I'm a young 34 woohoo LOL) and an almost 2 year old male dog and the dog is the only one that listens.

Whoever said it's Mommy's boy and Daddy's girl is a liar LOL My son has my hubby wrapped around his finger so tightly and could care less about me or what I say ;) Hubby always says he never wants a girl. I always say that's because she would have him even more whipped than Zach has him.

You definitely have this right.

Yes I did notice Dennis didn't sing, that's because he wasn't drunk enough LOL

He can't dance unless he's drunk enough too.:banana:

Ah, looks like you guys had a great night! I'm pretty sure my hubby would have been the one at the table with the margaritas, too!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter