HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

OOC: I just got my birthday gift from my granna! I'm happy

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, I'd be the last person to push you. But you do know you can trust me, right? And you do know you can talk to me if you ever want to, right?

Katelyn:*sighs and nods**plays with her hands and whispers* I know,I just don't want to talk about it.Especially now,maybe I'll tell you another time.

Ooc:Ooh what is it? :hyper: If it's okay to ask.

Katelyn:*sighs and nods**plays with her hands and whispers* I know,I just don't want to talk about it.Especially now,maybe I'll tell you another time.

Ooc:Ooh what is it? :hyper: If it's okay to ask.

OOC: I got a pink scarf with pom poms on the end and $25.

Crystal: *nods* Okay. Just wanted to make sure. *backs out of the room* *sighs when she finds a spot far enough away* Now what do I do about the house in Delvin?

OOC: I got a pink scarf with pom poms on the end and $25.

Crystal: *nods* Okay. Just wanted to make sure. *backs out of the room* *sighs when she finds a spot far enough away* Now what do I do about the house in Delvin?

OOc: Cool!:thumbsup2

Katelyn:*nods and leans her head back on the sofa arm and closes her eyes**lets her mind drift over some different subjects*

Katelyn:*opens her eyes when she hears something**sits up quickly and gasps because of her stomach**takes a deep breath and shakes her head**walks upstairs to her room and closes the door**sees Darcy on her bed and smiles a bit**says quietly* Hey Darce.*walks over and pets her**screams when her window opens and something flies in**covers her mouth with her hand when she sees it's an owl and walks over slowly still scared**takes the two letters from his beak and gives him a knut**closes her window when he flies away and sits at her desk opening the first letter seeing it's from Hermione and the Weasleys**has tears in her eyes when she finishes**thinks:Oh my Merlin.How many things have happened while we've been gone?Fudge is going mental,Harry is being difficult,Dumbledore is gone,Umbridge is in charge,and worst of all Mr.Weasley is really hurt!Why is everything getting worse,that's not the way other peoples lives are.Things go wrong then everything works out.That's how it's supposed to be!Not get bad,worse,worse,worse then absolutely dreadful!**sighs and looks at the other letter seeing it's from Luke**pales just seeing his name and takes a deep breath,opening the letter*

Crystal: *pacing back and forth in her room* *muttering* What do I do, what do I do? I really want to hurt her family. They don't deserve a gorl like Katelyn? But do I do it myself? Or do I get help from Tom and Fiona? They'd want tro help, they love Kate. But what would Kate say? Would she be angry?

OOC: I don't know what to do. Do you want Crystal to go after Kate's family/"friends"?

Crystal: *pacing back and forth in her room* *muttering* What do I do, what do I do? I really want to hurt her family. They don't deserve a gorl like Katelyn? But do I do it myself? Or do I get help from Tom and Fiona? They'd want tro help, they love Kate. But what would Kate say? Would she be angry?

OOC: I don't know what to do. Do you want Crystal to go after Kate's family/"friends"?

OOc: I don't see why not but if you don't want to you don't have to.:)

Katelyn: *reads Luke's letter and gets very angry**scoffs and crumbles up the letter**throws it in a trash can but then kicks it across the room making the contents drop on the floor**turns around and throws a lamp making the light bulb break**throws other things in anger leaving dents around her room in the walls**looks around at her trashed room and groans**kicks the wall and slides down it letting her tears fall**sniffs and thinks to herself:I cry too much,I can't believe I'm so weak.**sighs and hides her face in her hands*

OOc: I don't see why not but if you don't want to you don't have to.:)

Katelyn: *reads Luke's letter and gets very angry**scoffs and crumbles up the letter**throws it in a trash can but then kicks it across the room making the contents drop on the floor**turns around and throws a lamp making the light bulb break**throws other things in anger leaving dents around her room in the walls**looks around at her trashed room and groans**kicks the wall and slides down it letting her tears fall**sniffs and thinks to herself:I cry too much,I can't believe I'm so weak.**sighs and hides her face in her hands*

OOC: Oh, I will. I just didn't want to do it without discussing it with you because I was afraid you'd get mad if I didn't. So what do you think should happen with that? Like, should she do it by herself or get Tom and Fi too? And should everybody die or just certain people.

Crystal: *shakes her head and stops* No, I have to do it. If not for Kate's sake, then for the safely of everyone else. *rumages around her room*

OOC: Oh, I will. I just didn't want to do it without discussing it with you because I was afraid you'd get mad if I didn't. So what do you think should happen with that? Like, should she do it by herself or get Tom and Fi too? And should everybody die or just certain people.

Crystal: *shakes her head and stops* No, I have to do it. If not for Kate's sake, then for the safely of everyone else. *rumages around her room*

OOc: Hm,maybe with Tom and Fiona?Because the way I see it she has a pretty big family and friends against her.I say everyone,or mostly everyone.Like her dad,step mom,aunt and closer family really should die but if you want you could let some live.

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and stands up**walks to the bathroom and looks at herself**frowns at her bruised and scratched up face with dried blood**looks at her arms and sees even more bruises and scrapes**sighs not wanting to look anywhere else**takes a shower,and changes her stomach gauze**changes in to an over-sized sweater,pajama shorts and puts her hair in a messy bun**tries to cover up some scrapes that are bleeding*

OOC: Okay!

*doorbell rings*

Crystal: *says loud enough for Kate to hear* It's probably Fi and Jo and Tom. I'll get it. *goes downstairs* *opens the door* Hi guys.

Tom: Hey!

Johanna: Hiya!

Fiona: Ooh, you should've been there Crystal, Italy is so pretty!

Crystal: I'm sure it is.

*they go in*

Johanna: I'm goona go say hi to Katelyn! *goes upstairs* *knocks on Kate's door* Kate? It's Jo. Can I come in?

Crystal: *once she's gone* Guys, I need your help.

Tom: *concerned* What is it?

Crystal: I think we may need to spill some blood.

Fiona: I like the sound of this already!

Crystal: You won't in a minute. Listen. *explains the attack, the hospital visit, and her fears that they will all be harmed*

Tom: *angrily* What do you want to do?

Fiona: *just as angry* Go after them of course.

Crystal: *nods* I want to visit the house in Delvin......and I don't want to make peace.

Tom: *glances at Fi* And you want us to come with you?

Fiona: *glances at Tom* I think we'd be cowards to refuse. And disloyal. And dishonorable.

Tom: *nods his agreement*

Crystal: So you're coming? Great.

Tom: When will we be going on this vengeful venture of yours?

Crystal: Tonight.

Fiona: When do you want us ready?

Crystal: Meet me in the backyard in fifteen minutes.

*the three go separate ways*

OOC: Okay!

*doorbell rings*

Crystal: *says loud enough for Kate to hear* It's probably Fi and Jo and Tom. I'll get it. *goes downstairs* *opens the door* Hi guys.

Tom: Hey!

Johanna: Hiya!

Fiona: Ooh, you should've been there Crystal, Italy is so pretty!

Crystal: I'm sure it is.

*they go in*

Johanna: I'm goona go say hi to Katelyn! *goes upstairs* *knocks on Kate's door* Kate? It's Jo. Can I come in?

Crystal: *once she's gone* Guys, I need your help.

Tom: *concerned* What is it?

Crystal: I think we may need to spill some blood.

Fiona: I like the sound of this already!

Crystal: You won't in a minute. Listen. *explains the attack, the hospital visit, and her fears that they will all be harmed*

Tom: *angrily* What do you want to do?

Fiona: *just as angry* Go after them of course.

Crystal: *nods* I want to visit the house in Delvin......and I don't want to make peace.

Tom: *glances at Fi* And you want us to come with you?

Fiona: *glances at Tom* I think we'd be cowards to refuse. And disloyal. And dishonorable.

Tom: *nods his agreement*

Crystal: So you're coming? Great.

Tom: When will we be going on this vengeful venture of yours?

Crystal: Tonight.

Fiona: When do you want us ready?

Crystal: Meet me in the backyard in fifteen minutes.

*the three go separate ways*

Katelyn:*hears her and gets worried about them seeing her hurt**sighs not knowing how to cover her face since all her make-up is gone**quickly changes into longer pajama pants to hide her legs**takes a nervous breath and walks over to the door**opens it and waves keeping her head low*

Katelyn:*hears her and gets worried about them seeing her hurt**sighs not knowing how to cover her face since all her make-up is gone**quickly changes into longer pajama pants to hide her legs**takes a nervous breath and walks over to the door**opens it and waves keeping her head low*

Johanna: *doesn't notice anything* Hi Kate! How are you? I'm doing just fine, though I'm still a little sad because I had to leave. I just feel such at peace at my mother's old home. Oh, and the food! One day I have to take you to Italy and just let you eat to your heart's content. You'd love it! And we have our own little version of Diagon Alley there. That's where Tom first heard about the resistance movement group thingy. And he says it's where he met and fell in love with Fiona all in the same moment. I don't know if I really believe in love at first sight, but when Tom's not being a guy he'll swear there's such a thing. Speaking of sight, my cousin has this friend.... *drifts off for a moment* But, I'll never have him. He was nice though. He was the first guy who said my freckles were actually kind of cute and I actually believed him. *wrinkles her nose* Ugh, I'm being such a girl aren't I?

Crystal: *rumages about her room for her different things scattered about*

Fiona: *goes into her room and lifts two of the floorboards to reveal a compartment* *gets into the floor and goes in search of what she wants*

Tom: *goes into his room* *goes to the piano and pulls out a beat up violin case* *reaches into the top zipper pocket and pulls out a large trunk*

OOC: If you get the fabric kind and not the hard shell kind there actually is a zipper on the top of the case for whatever. I don't put anything in mine. Oh, and Tom's a music man. He plays piano, violin, and drums.

Johanna: *doesn't notice anything* Hi Kate! How are you? I'm doing just fine, though I'm still a little sad because I had to leave. I just feel such at peace at my mother's old home. Oh, and the food! One day I have to take you to Italy and just let you eat to your heart's content. You'd love it! And we have our own little version of Diagon Alley there. That's where Tom first heard about the resistance movement group thingy. And he says it's where he met and fell in love with Fiona all in the same moment. I don't know if I really believe in love at first sight, but when Tom's not being a guy he'll swear there's such a thing. Speaking of sight, my cousin has this friend.... *drifts off for a moment* But, I'll never have him. He was nice though. He was the first guy who said my freckles were actually kind of cute and I actually believed him. *wrinkles her nose* Ugh, I'm being such a girl aren't I?

Crystal: *rumages about her room for her different things scattered about*

Fiona: *goes into her room and lifts two of the floorboards to reveal a compartment* *gets into the floor and goes in search of what she wants*

Tom: *goes into his room* *goes to the piano and pulls out a beat up violin case* *reaches into the top zipper pocket and pulls out a large trunk*

OOC: If you get the fabric kind and not the hard shell kind there actually is a zipper on the top of the case for whatever. I don't put anything in mine. Oh, and Tom's a music man. He plays piano, violin, and drums.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and waves her hand dismissively signaling it's fine**stands aside and opens the door wider for her if she wants to come in keeping quiet and her head low*

Ooc: Oh that's cool,I've only ever seen my friends have hard cases for any instruments.That's cool too,I never thought he would like something like that.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and waves her hand dismissively signaling it's fine**stands aside and opens the door wider for her if she wants to come in keeping quiet and her head low*

Ooc: Oh that's cool,I've only ever seen my friends have hard cases for any instruments.That's cool too,I never thought he would like something like that.

OOC: Well, since he's afraid of heights and all, I didn't thik he'd exactly be an athlete. He might be a bit, but more towards the "extreme sports" catagory, like Fi. Jo's in more conventional sports such as dance and quidditch.

Johanna: *comes in* Sorry we didn't tell you about going and everything. It was sort of a family thing. Fiona only went because it's tradition for the teenage guys in the family to show off their girlfriends. But Tom's too lovesick for him to make Fi do anything she didn't want to do. In fact, Crystal's the only one I can think of of being able to accomplish that and live to tell the tale! *grins*

Crystal: *finishes gathering her stuff and goes out to the backyard*

Tom: *gets what he wants from the chests and puts it away* *goes to Fi's room* *squats at the edge and offers a hand*

Fiona: *finishes getting what she wants and takes his hand*

Tom: *pulls her out*

Fiona: *seals up the floor*

*the two meet Crystal*

Crystal: *breathes out a whisper* Ready?

Fiona: Definitely.

Tom: *grimly* Let's go.

OOC: Well, since he's afraid of heights and all, I didn't thik he'd exactly be an athlete. He might be a bit, but more towards the "extreme sports" catagory, like Fi. Jo's in more conventional sports such as dance and quidditch.

Johanna: *comes in* Sorry we didn't tell you about going and everything. It was sort of a family thing. Fiona only went because it's tradition for the teenage guys in the family to show off their girlfriends. But Tom's too lovesick for him to make Fi do anything she didn't want to do. In fact, Crystal's the only one I can think of of being able to accomplish that and live to tell the tale! *grins*

Crystal: *finishes gathering her stuff and goes out to the backyard*

Tom: *gets what he wants from the chests and puts it away* *goes to Fi's room* *squats at the edge and offers a hand*

Fiona: *finishes getting what she wants and takes his hand*

Tom: *pulls her out*

Fiona: *seals up the floor*

*the two meet Crystal*

Crystal: *breathes out a whisper* Ready?

Fiona: Definitely.

Tom: *grimly* Let's go.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit again and leans against the door listening,completely unaware of what the others are doing*

Ooc: Nice.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit again and leans against the door listening,completely unaware of what the others are doing*

Ooc: Nice.

Johanna: But you know, I'm glad to be back. I just hope we can live seminormal lives. And I can't wait for Christmas!

Tom: *ports them to the trees by the house*

Crystal: *whispers* I'll go in first, as a bobcat. Once I've taken out anyone around the house. Then, when I'm reay, I'll wave my tail five times. Then you'll come out. Tom, take the bottom floor. Fiona: Top floors. I'll aid anyone I can. Don't get caught up in a fight, this is the assassination of a family. Kill one target and move on to the next.

Tom: Got it.

Fiona: We know how to do our jobs.

Crystal: All right Going in. *turns into a bobcat and slips out into the open*

Johanna: But you know, I'm glad to be back. I just hope we can live seminormal lives. And I can't wait for Christmas!

Tom: *ports them to the trees by the house*

Crystal: *whispers* I'll go in first, as a bobcat. Once I've taken out anyone around the house. Then, when I'm reay, I'll wave my tail five times. Then you'll come out. Tom, take the bottom floor. Fiona: Top floors. I'll aid anyone I can. Don't get caught up in a fight, this is the assassination of a family. Kill one target and move on to the next.

Tom: Got it.

Fiona: We know how to do our jobs.

Crystal: All right Going in. *turns into a bobcat and slips out into the open*

Katelyn:*nods**thinks:"Yeah,seminormal.Me almost getting killed by one of my old bullies who was hired by my dad is almost completely normal.**shakes her head at herself and puts a stray hair behind her ear**notices how her room is still very messy from her tantrum and blushes in embarrassment**starts to clean up*

Katelyn's Uncle:*shouts at Katelyn's cousin Alison on the front steps about to go in* What do you mean he's dead!?He was supposed to kill the little blood traitor,not die himself!Who killed him?

Alison:*very nervous and scared* W-we don't know.It was o-one of Katelyn's friends we assume.

Katelyn's Uncle:Then send someone else!We need the information she knows then dispose of the little rat!

Katelyn:*nods**thinks:"Yeah,seminormal.Me almost getting killed by one of my old bullies who was hired by my dad is almost completely normal.**shakes her head at herself and puts a stray hair behind her ear**notices how her room is still very messy from her tantrum and blushes in embarrassment**starts to clean up*

Katelyn's Uncle:*shouts at Katelyn's cousin Alison on the front steps about to go in* What do you mean he's dead!?He was supposed to kill the little blood traitor,not die himself!Who killed him?

Alison:*very nervous and scared* W-we don't know.It was o-one of Katelyn's friends we assume.

Katelyn's Uncle:Then send someone else!We need the information she knows then dispose of the little rat!

Crystal: *sneaks toward them in the tall grass* *stops, allowing herself to blend in*

Johanna: Would you like some help?

Crystal: *sneaks toward them in the tall grass* *stops, allowing herself to blend in*

Johanna: Would you like some help?

Katelyn:*shakes her head**cleans up the trash bin and puts it next to her desk again**throws away the broken light bulb and picks up everything else she threw**looks at her walls and groans at all the dents*

Alison:Maybe Katelyn doesn't know anything?I mean,maybe we can leave the Dark Lord and not give up any information Kate might or might not know.

Katelyn's Uncle:*glares and hits her* Never speak of that,we owe everything to the Dark Lord.And,even if we didn't need to tell the Dark Lord her secrets we would still need to kill her.She is a disgrace to our name and needs to be killed,she is worthless.She can not fight anyone she cares or has once cared about so it will be easy to dispose of the little rat.

Alison:*grabs her cheek and sighs* Yes sir,she needs to be killed.

Katelyn:*shakes her head**cleans up the trash bin and puts it next to her desk again**throws away the broken light bulb and picks up everything else she threw**looks at her walls and groans at all the dents*

Alison:Maybe Katelyn doesn't know anything?I mean,maybe we can leave the Dark Lord and not give up any information Kate might or might not know.

Katelyn's Uncle:*glares and hits her* Never speak of that,we owe everything to the Dark Lord.And,even if we didn't need to tell the Dark Lord her secrets we would still need to kill her.She is a disgrace to our name and needs to be killed,she is worthless.She can not fight anyone she cares or has once cared about so it will be easy to dispose of the little rat.

Alison:*grabs her cheek and sighs* Yes sir,she needs to be killed.

Johanna: *puls out her wand* *calmly* Reparo. *heals the walls*

Crystal: *pulls out a claw and tosses it with her teeth at Alison* **stabs her in the throat, a killing blow* *looses another claw at the uncle, landing at his heart, also a killing blow*

Johanna: *puls out her wand* *calmly* Reparo. *heals the walls*

Crystal: *pulls out a claw and tosses it with her teeth at Alison* **stabs her in the throat, a killing blow* *looses another claw at the uncle, landing at his heart, also a killing blow*

Katelyn:*smiles and whispers* Tanks. *bites her lip and sits on the side of her bed wincing at her stomach*

*They both fall dead*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter