HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Ooc: Hiya!:wave2:

Katelyn:*sees an item she likes and grins* I'm doing another item!Be right back! *jumps up and runs upstairs to her room**looks all through her bathroom* Where is it!? *keeps looking until she finds bleach and different colored hair-dyes**giggles and starts to bleach the end of her hair**bites her lip concentrating then groans* This is taking too long.*runs to her nightstand and grabs her wand**uses a spell to make the bleach and dye do their own job like Mrs.Weasley uses in the Chamber of Secrets with her kitchen utensils*

OOc: Yeah I can't explain that spell at all.....but on a brighter note,this is what her hair is going to look like!I got this from google,sorry if you don't like it!

http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/6266617/il_fullxfull.313291575.jpg

OOC: It's pretty. It looks like it would be the hair/mane of some sort of mythical creature, which is cool. I like mythical creatures. The speel kind of sounds like the one Flora, Fauna and Merryweather use to make thinks come alive.

Johanna: *looks at the calender* *shouts eagerly* Christmas is this weekend!

Fiona: *observing* She does get excited about everything.

Tom: Oh I know, trust me.

Crystal: *shrugs* So much bad stuff has happened, and so much weird stuff happens these days, I just go with the flow and try not to die.

OOC: It's just one of them right now. All depressed and stuff.

OOc::sad1: Aw I hate when that happens to any of my friends,I hope they feel better and happier.

OOC: It's pretty. It looks like it would be the hair/mane of some sort of mythical creature, which is cool. I like mythical creatures. The speel kind of sounds like the one Flora, Fauna and Merryweather use to make thinks come alive.

Johanna: *looks at the calender* *shouts eagerly* Christmas is this weekend!

Fiona: *observing* She does get excited about everything.

Tom: Oh I know, trust me.

Crystal: *shrugs* So much bad stuff has happened, and so much weird stuff happens these days, I just go with the flow and try not to die.

OOc: Thanks!I really liked how it looked sorta magical lol!And thats a better way to say the spell!

Katelyn:*gets the blow dryer to blow her hair dry and grins when it's finished* This is awesome! *brushes her hair and giggles when it's wavier than usual**runs downstairs grinning like the cheshire cat to the group**says in a very happy,hyper,bubbly voice* Guys!Look at me hair!I really think it looks cool.Do you like it? *suddenly gets self conscience and twirls the ends in her fingers* Does it look too funky,or crazy,or ugly?Should I change it back?

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Me too. Totally figures that he only told me about it yesterday and its been going on for two whole years.

Ooc: That sounds like something I went through with one of my closest friends.It was hard to digest it all but everythings better now,she just needed someone to be there for her and to talk to her.I really do hope he gets better!

Ooc: That sounds like something I went through with one of my closest friends.It was hard to digest it all but everythings better now,she just needed someone to be there for her and to talk to her.I really do hope he gets better!

OOC: Well that means a lot to me :) Thanks. I'm doing all I can to be there for him right now. Disney tomorrow morning at 5:30AM. I'll be sleeping on the ride down there considering I haven't gone to bed yet and I don't plan to. :dance3:

OOC: Have a good trip! And sorry about your friend!

Johanna: Ooh! Your hair's really pretty!

Crystal: I couldn't have hair like that, but you can totally pull it off.

Fiona: First me, then you..........I wonder who's going to do something to their hair next? Oh, you look cool by the way.

Tom: Wild, and awesome. I kinda like girls who are kinda rebellious and do whatever they want, even if it's crazy or dangerous. One of the reasons I like Fiona so much.

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Well that means a lot to me :) Thanks. I'm doing all I can to be there for him right now. Disney tomorrow morning at 5:30AM. I'll be sleeping on the ride down there considering I haven't gone to bed yet and I don't plan to. :dance3:

Ooc:No problem,hope you have an awesome trip!

Fairywings said:
OOC: Have a good trip! And sorry about your friend!

Johanna: Ooh! Your hair's really pretty!

Crystal: I couldn't have hair like that, but you can totally pull it off.

Fiona: First me, then you..........I wonder who's going to do something to their hair next? Oh, you look cool by the way.

Tom: Wild, and awesome. I kinda like girls who are kinda rebellious and do whatever they want, even if it's crazy or dangerous. One of the reasons I like Fiona so much.

Katelyn:*grins and blushes a bit at the compliments* Thanks guys!I saw dye part of my hair a crazy color on my list and I was bored so why not?!Besides,this little present could hold me over until Christmas.*walks over and crosses that off her list*

Ooc:No problem,hope you have an awesome trip!

Katelyn:*grins and blushes a bit at the compliments* Thanks guys!I saw dye part of my hair a crazy color on my list and I was bored so why not?!Besides,this little present could hold me over until Christmas.*walks over and crosses that off her list*

Johanna: I remember when you and Carls started your lists.

Crystal: That must have been before we got back.

Fiona: What's a bucket list?

Tom: It's a list of things you want to do before you die.

Fiona: Oh. Then there's a good reason I don't have one.

OOC: It's hard for me to see Fi as 11 or 12. I mean, I suppose it's an RP, so it can be unrealistic, but it's hard to see her as a resistance fighter, in a deep relationship with a 14 or 15 year old guy, and have her be 11 or 12 years old. You know?

Fairywings said:
Johanna: I remember when you and Carls started your lists.

Crystal: That must have been before we got back.

Fiona: What's a bucket list?

Tom: It's a list of things you want to do before you die.

Fiona: Oh. Then there's a good reason I don't have one.

OOC: It's hard for me to see Fi as 11 or 12. I mean, I suppose it's an RP, so it can be unrealistic, but it's hard to see her as a resistance fighter, in a deep relationship with a 14 or 15 year old guy, and have her be 11 or 12 years old. You know?

Katelyn:*smiles* I do too,it seems like forever ago.It's weird how time can go by so quick.I mean,sometimes it feels like yesterday I was at Hogwarts trying to fix up my life,while most of the time it's like it was years ago and we've grown up while really I'm only a couple months older.

Ooc:Yeah,same for my character but not exactly like Fiona because you can't really see a 11 year old do any of the things she's done.To me,I like to think of this kinda like a book I guess?Just written our way and when I imagine all of the characters its's hard to see them but somehow I do,or at least try too.

Katelyn:*smiles* I do too,it seems like forever ago.It's weird how time can go by so quick.I mean,sometimes it feels like yesterday I was at Hogwarts trying to fix up my life,while most of the time it's like it was years ago and we've grown up while really I'm only a couple months older.

Ooc:Yeah,same for my character but not exactly like Fiona because you can't really see a 11 year old do any of the things she's done.To me,I like to think of this kinda like a book I guess?Just written our way and when I imagine all of the characters its's hard to see them but somehow I do,or at least try too.

Crystal: It does seem it's been forever and a day. *grins* You changed a lot, I'll give you that, but look at me! A few months ago I had zero self pride and got beat up by the Slytherins and bullied. And look at me now.

Tom: *thoughfully* Jo and I really haven't changed much.

Fiona: At this point, I don't remember much of what I was originally like.

OOC: I suppose you're right.

Crystal: It does seem it's been forever and a day. *grins* You changed a lot, I'll give you that, but look at me! A few months ago I had zero self pride and got beat up by the Slytherins and bullied. And look at me now.

Tom: *thoughfully* Jo and I really haven't changed much.

Fiona: At this point, I don't remember much of what I was originally like.

Katelyn:*laughs* I haven't changed that much,I've just gone through a lot more than I had ever imagined!Even if none of it is even close to any of what you guys have experienced.*smiles* Yeah,now you actually have some bravery,aren't shy anymore,and you're actually let yourself have friends and get close to us.

Katelyn:*laughs* I haven't changed that much,I've just gone through a lot more than I had ever imagined!Even if none of it is even close to any of what you guys have experienced.*smiles* Yeah,now you actually have some bravery,aren't shy anymore,and you're actually let yourself have friends and get close to us.

Crystal: Things that used to be important to me back then just aren't now. Like grades, for instance. It's weird.

Fiona: In the fifty plus schols I've been to, I never cared about grades. To me it's like, I risk my life so much fighting death eaters, why would grades have any importance?

Crystal: Things that used to be important to me back then just aren't now. Like grades, for instance. It's weird.

Fiona: In the fifty plus schols I've been to, I never cared about grades. To me it's like, I risk my life so much fighting death eaters, why would grades have any importance?

Katelyn:*shrugs* I never cared about my grades either.I always did alright,except in Defense Against The Dark Arts this last year and Potions every year. Snape hates me! *says sarcastically* Isn't he going to just love me next year?*rolls her eyes* He'll probably never let me live this down.

Katelyn:*shrugs* I never cared about my grades either.I always did alright,except in Defense Against The Dark Arts this last year and Potions every year. Snape hates me! *says sarcastically* Isn't he going to just love me next year?*rolls her eyes* He'll probably never let me live this down.

Fiona: *pretending she doesn't know who Snape is* Who's Snape?

Fiona: *pretending she doesn't know who Snape is* Who's Snape?

Katelyn:An evil professor at school.He hates everyone except his precious Slytherins,he's absolutely dreadful!He despises Harry and everyone he's friends with,like me,and we hate him just as much.He's just a grouch because he's not good enough to get the Defense Against The Dark Arts job.It's not out fault Dumbledore won't give him the job!Maybe if he wasn't such a big-nosed jerk he might get the job!I hate him.*crosses her arms*

Katelyn:An evil professor at school.He hates everyone except his precious Slytherins,he's absolutely dreadful!He despises Harry and everyone he's friends with,like me,and we hate him just as much.He's just a grouch because he's not good enough to get the Defense Against The Dark Arts job.It's not out fault Dumbledore won't give him the job!Maybe if he wasn't such a big-nosed jerk he might get the job!I hate him.*crosses her arms*

Fiona: *giggles* He sounds so mean it's actually funny. Wait. Did I just giggle? Oh the embarressment!

Crystal: You should be an actress one day.

Fiona: *giggles* He sounds so mean it's actually funny. Wait. Did I just giggle? Oh the embarressment!

Crystal: You should be an actress one day.

Katelyn:*throws her head back and laughs* Since when is it embarrassing to giggle!? *tries to calm down still smiling* In all honesty he really is that mean,I don't think he's ever done a single good thing in his life.

Katelyn:*throws her head back and laughs* Since when is it embarrassing to giggle!? *tries to calm down still smiling* In all honesty he really is that mean,I don't think he's ever done a single good thing in his life.

Fiona: *shrugs* I'm supposed to be this elite warrior person. I'm pretty sure elite warrior people don't giggle.

Fiona: *shrugs* I'm supposed to be this elite warrior person. I'm pretty sure elite warrior people don't giggle.

Katelyn:Well,I'm sure elite warrior people can giggle with their friends when they're not off killing people.*stands up and walks back to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle**shouts* Anyone hungry!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter