HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Ooc: That's awesome Peyton!And hiya Wings!Uhm Katelyn has acid reflux disease now and I think thats the only major thing that happened.

Katelyn:*her eyes widen and takes out her earbuds,puttng her phone down* Oh my gosh I'm so sorry guys.I'm sure Fi and Tom will be fine,they're supposedly amazing.

Johanna: *murmurs* Best of their graduating class.......

Crystal: *puts on a brave face and tries to control the tone of her voice* They'll be fine. It's natural for us to be worried, but let's not right now.

Johanna: *murmurs* Best of their graduating class.......

Crystal: *puts on a brave face and tries to control the tone of her voice* They'll be fine. It's natural for us to be worried, but let's not right now.

Katelyn:Right,so they'll be fine.And it's alright to be worried now Crys,if I had any blood siblings doing anything even remotely similar like they are I couldn't handle myself.I'm even a little scared for them and I'm not even related to them!

Katelyn:Right,so they'll be fine.And it's alright to be worried now Crys,if I had any blood siblings doing anything even remotely similar like they are I couldn't handle myself.I'm even a little scared for them and I'm not even related to them!

Crystal: Perhaps......but I can't worry now, I gotta go wrap presents! And if I'm distracted I'll do a poor job and waste paper!

OOC: Night!

Crystal: Perhaps......but I can't worry now, I gotta go wrap presents! And if I'm distracted I'll do a poor job and waste paper!

OOC: Night!

Katelyn:*giggles* Okay then,I hope you don't waste paper!*puts her ear buds on and watches the videos on her phone again laughing most of the time even though she's a bit nervous*

Ooc: Nighty-night!:wave2:

Carly: *walks up the driveway of the manor* *throws her empty latte cup in the trash bin outside* *opens the doors, goes up to her room and sets the bags down* *comes back downstairs and sees Jo,Crystal and Katelyn* Oh hey, you guys.

OOC: 4 days! I couldn't be happier right now! :cheer2:

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *walks up the driveway of the manor* *throws her empty latte cup in the trash bin outside* *opens the doors, goes up to her room and sets the bags down* *comes back downstairs and sees Jo,Crystal and Katelyn* Oh hey, you guys.

OOC: 4 days! I couldn't be happier right now! :cheer2:

Katelyn:*looks up and sees her come downstairs**smiles and waves**takes out her ear buds* Hiya Carl! *puts her ear buds back on and starts watch the diaries again*

Ooc:Haha cool!

Katelyn:*looks up and sees her come downstairs**smiles and waves**takes out her ear buds* Hiya Carl! *puts her ear buds back on and starts watch the diaries again*

Ooc:Haha cool!

Carly: Hey. *comes up behind her to see what she's watching* *smiles*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Hey. *comes up behind her to see what she's watching* *smiles*

Katelyn:*laughs at the boys at the end of the last diary she was watching and looks at her smiling*Is it bad I'm becoming a fan of the boys after I've known them for awhile?

OOC: Got a couple minutes.......not very long.

Crys: *comes down with a pile of wrapped gifts for Christmas* No, you can't open these now.

Jo: Hi Carly.

Crys: *arranges the presents around the tree* *looks up* Oh hi Carls. Didn't see you there.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Got a couple minutes.......not very long.

Crys: *comes down with a pile of wrapped gifts for Christmas* No, you can't open these now.

Jo: Hi Carly.

Crys: *arranges the presents around the tree* *looks up* Oh hi Carls. Didn't see you there.

Katelyn:*pouts and whines* But can't we just open one?

Ooc: Well hi anyways!

Fairywings said:
Crystal: No. Wait until Christmas. It's not that long.

Katelyn:It is for someone like me who has absolutely no patience!*sighs* Why can't today be Christmas Eve?Then we could give and get presents tomorrow!

OOC: Aww you guys my avatar won't work... :confused3 :sad:
On other words, I think I might try to learn to crotchet just so I can make Disney characters. They're adorable like that.

OOC: Aww you guys my avatar won't work... :confused3 :sad:
On other words, I think I might try to learn to crotchet just so I can make Disney characters. They're adorable like that.

Ooc: :worried: Sorry!Maybe there's a glitch?Or somethings off with the picture code?Yeah I dunno technology....but the crotchet thing sounds cool!It would be cool to be able to do something like that.

Johanna: I don't think I could have the heart to celebrate without my brother and Fi.

Crystal: *nods*

OOC: My second show in a row, To See The Stars, goes up tomorrow. I have just two shows this time, Monday and Tuesday. That's why I disappeared, I had a rehearsal today from two pm to eight pm my time.

Fairywings said:
Johanna: I don't think I could have the heart to celebrate without my brother and Fi.

Crystal: *nods*

Fairywings said:
OOC: My second show in a row, To See The Stars, goes up tomorrow. I have just two shows this time, Monday and Tuesday. That's why I disappeared, I had a rehearsal today from two pm to eight pm my time.

Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* I was hoping we could all have a big dinner together Christmas Eve and maybe dress up a bit,but maybe we could wait until they come home?And we could maybe save giving out presents,I just want it to be fair.

Ooc:That's cool!I think it's really awesome you do these shows,they must be really fun!

Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* I was hoping we could all have a big dinner together Christmas Eve and maybe dress up a bit,but maybe we could wait until they come home?And we could maybe save giving out presents,I just want it to be fair.

Ooc:That's cool!I think it's really awesome you do these shows,they must be really fun!

OOC: It is. It can be hard work, and uncomfortable sometimes, but it's fun, and in the end you feel great, like you can do anything.

I guess I'll pull them back

IC: *doorbell rings*

Crystal: *stands* I'll get it. *goes to the door* *opens it* *in a clearly happier voice* Fiona! Tom!

Johanna: *runs to the foyer* You're alive! *flings her arms aroiund her brother*

*the four walk into the room*

Tom: *grins* Hiya Katelyn, Carls. I hope these girls didn't give you too much trouble.

Johanna: Give trouble? Us?

Crystal: Hey Fi, like the hair.

Fiona: *her hair is now a pixie cut, so it's as short as a boys, and it's blond with new brown highlights the color of Crystal's hair* Thanks. It needed to change.

Tom: Command told her she needed different hair, so I went and spent my money and got her something that actually looks good.

Johanna: Ooh, you're standing under mistletoe!

Tom: *amusedly* How'd that get there? *kisses his sister's forehead* *shoves her back fondly* Give me some space, will ya? *kisses Fiona*

Fiona: *kisses him back*

Crystal: Well, they're here and alive. What else can I ask for?

Fairywings said:
OOC: It is. It can be hard work, and uncomfortable sometimes, but it's fun, and in the end you feel great, like you can do anything.

I guess I'll pull them back

IC: *doorbell rings*

Crystal: *stands* I'll get it. *goes to the door* *opens it* *in a clearly happier voice* Fiona! Tom!

Johanna: *runs to the foyer* You're alive! *flings her arms aroiund her brother*

*the four walk into the room*

Tom: *grins* Hiya Katelyn, Carls. I hope these girls didn't give you too much trouble.

Johanna: Give trouble? Us?

Crystal: Hey Fi, like the hair.

Fiona: *her hair is now a pixie cut, so it's as short as a boys, and it's blond with new brown highlights the color of Crystal's hair* Thanks. It needed to change.

Tom: Command told her she needed different hair, so I went and spent my money and got her something that actually looks good.

Johanna: Ooh, you're standing under mistletoe!

Tom: *amusedly* How'd that get there? *kisses his sister's forehead* *shoves her back fondly* Give me some space, will ya? *kisses Fiona*

Fiona: *kisses him back*

Crystal: Well, they're here and alive. What else can I ask for?

Katelyn:Hey Tom!Fi!It's great to have ya back!I love your hair Fiona,it's really cool.*makes gagging noises seeing them kiss* Agh!My poor innocent eyes!

Ooc:I hope I can do at least one play,I perform in my choir and love that so I suppose singing and acting together would be cool!Plus my school always does a Disney musical so that just makes it better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter