• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Katelyn:Guess I'm all alone now.*giggles at herself and watches the movie**eats some of her carrot and banana and watches the movie*

Niall: *Snores so quietly no one can hear it*

Liam: *starts wrapping some presents* Now where are they? Oh there! *grabs the package of bows*

Niall: *Snores so quietly no one can hear it*

Liam: *starts wrapping some presents* Now where are they? Oh there! *grabs the package of bows*

Katelyn:*yawns a bit and stands up stretching**walks to the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate humming "Jingle Bells"*

Katelyn:*yawns a bit and stands up stretching**walks to the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate humming "Jingle Bells"*

Liam: *puts down the bag of bows* All done! *brushes his hands off and opens the door* *yawns* Carly was right. It really is late.

Liam: *puts down the bag of bows* All done! *brushes his hands off and opens the door* *yawns* Carly was right. It really is late.

Katelyn:*pours the drink in a mug and taps her fingers on the counter**gets out different ingredients and starts to make sugar cookies**giggles when she gets flour on her cheek but keeps baking*

Katelyn:*pours the drink in a mug and taps her fingers on the counter**gets out different ingredients and starts to make sugar cookies**giggles when she gets flour on her cheek but keeps baking*

Liam: *walks into the living room* A bit late to make cookies, Katelyn. Don't you think?

Harry: *asleep in bed*

Liam: *walks into the living room* A bit late to make cookies, Katelyn. Don't you think?

Harry: *asleep in bed*

Katelyn:*shakes her head* It's never too late to make cookies!Especially sugar ones.*puts them in the oven and hops on the counter*

Katelyn:*shrugs* I'm hungry and cookies are yummy.*looks in the oven and pouts when they're not done yet**gets the milk and a glass and pours herself a glass*

Liam: *takes the carton out of her hand and pours himself a glass* *gives it back and walks into the living room with it*

Liam: *takes the carton out of her hand and pours himself a glass* *gives it back and walks into the living room with it*

Katelyn:*puts it away and looks at the cookies in the oven* Yay,they'e done!*puts on an oven mitt and takes them out onto the counter**takes out some white icing and sprinkles and decorates the cookies**cleans up her mess and grabs a small plate for cookies for herself*

Katelyn:*puts it away and looks at the cookies in the oven* Yay,they'e done!*puts on an oven mitt and takes them out onto the counter**takes out some white icing and sprinkles and decorates the cookies**cleans up her mess and grabs a small plate for cookies for herself*

Liam: *leans against a pillow and drinks milk* *yawns*

Liam: *leans against a pillow and drinks milk* *yawns*

Katelyn:*gives herself some cookies and wraps the rest of them in tinfoil and leaves them on the counter**grabs the plate and her drink and walks back to the living room**sits on the floor and watches whatever's left of Cinderella eating quietly*

Katelyn:*gives herself some cookies and wraps the rest of them in tinfoil and leaves them on the counter**grabs the plate and her drink and walks back to the living room**sits on the floor and watches whatever's left of Cinderella eating quietly*

Liam: *puts the empty glass of milk on the side table* *lays the pillows flat down on the ground* *rest his head on the pillows and yawns again*

OOC: Hi girls!! I have been so extremely busy (still kinda am). I'd like to continue with this, though I wont be able to post as much as you two do. Would someone be willing to fill moi in???

BK228 said:
OOC: Hi girls!! I have been so extremely busy (still kinda am). I'd like to continue with this, though I wont be able to post as much as you two do. Would someone be willing to fill moi in???

Ooc:I will!I've got time this morning,okay so Crystal left that american wizard's house and hurt her ankle,Fiona got shot working fighting and had to get help,Johanna is a new girl who came to Ireland because she lost her memory at Hogwarts but now she has it back and their friend Tom is with them now.Katelyn,Carly and Harry and Niall were taken by Voldemort to a house in Germany where the girls were tortured and Max set the place on fire but everyone got out.Carly got really hurt really bad so they had to stay at a hospital for a couple days and now everyones back at the manor and it's almost Christmas!I think I got everything...?

OOC: So nice to have you back, Brandon. :upsidedow It's ok. We probably post too much! :cool1:
Ooc:I will!I've got time this morning,okay so Crystal left that american wizard's house and hurt her ankle,Fiona got shot working fighting and had to get help,Johanna is a new girl who came to Ireland because she lost her memory at Hogwarts but now she has it back and their friend Tom is with them now.Katelyn,Carly and Harry and Niall were taken by Voldemort to a house in Germany where the girls were tortured and Max set the place on fire but everyone got out.Carly got really hurt really bad so they had to stay at a hospital for a couple days and now everyones back at the manor and it's almost Christmas!I think I got everything...?

OOC: You got it all! :thumbsup2

niallsprincess said:
OOC: So nice to have you back, Brandon. :upsidedow It's ok. We probably post too much! :cool1:

OOC: You got it all! :thumbsup2

Ooc:Awesome!I hoped I didn't miss anything because I didnt want to screw him up!

Ooc: hey brandon long time no talk! They pretty much got it but one thing I want to add about my chars is tom and jo are identical twins.

Ooc: Darn,sorry I missed that!

OOC: It's okay. I'm the creator, I know my characters best. Tom is also Fi's best friend and involved as her partner in crime in Fi's "work". On the front page, I kinda controlled yours and Dan's characters (I know, I'm sorry) and told the story of how they and the Gray girls got started back to Ireland. Oh, and Crystal's parents were found dead, so because now there's no more dishonor in the last name the've gone back to using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter