HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Liam: I've only seen it like thirty six million times. *smiles*

Niall: *gets an orange from the kitchen*

Katelyn:*laughs* I'm not surprised,it's a brilliant film.I wish I'd seen it sooner!*stretches and answers a message from her cousin* Hm. *looks at a video he sent her*

Carly: It's late. *yawns*

Katelyn:It is?Do you want me to take Anne so you can sleep? *looks down at her phone and laughs a bit* How did I not know this show X Factor had Olly Murs on it?He's funny!And this Caroline Flack woman is too.

Katelyn:It is?Do you want me to take Anne so you can sleep? *looks down at her phone and laughs a bit* How did I not know this show X Factor had Olly Murs on it?He's funny!And this Caroline Flack woman is too.

Carly: No, I'll stay up for a while longer.

Liam: Ehh... Caroline...

Katelyn:*now looks at her confuced* Well what has she done?I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know some big secret!

Carly: She used to date Harry. She's a total witch and way too old for him anyways. He admits it was the biggest mistake he ever made, though. She was so mean. She just puts on a nice face for TV. Ugh!

Carly: She used to date Harry. She's a total witch and way too old for him anyways. He admits it was the biggest mistake he ever made, though. She was so mean. She just puts on a nice face for TV. Ugh!

Katelyn:*looks at her shocked and says slowly* Harry...dated...Caroline Flack?

Carly: Oh please don't think of him differently now. It was a mistake!

Katelyn:*shakes her head* I'd never think anything different or bad of Harry,it's just....I didn't expect him to have had a famous and incredibly beautiful ex-girlfriend.

Katelyn:*shakes her head* I'd never think anything different or bad of Harry,it's just....I didn't expect him to have had a famous and incredibly beautiful ex-girlfriend.

Carly: Even though she's a celebrity like that, doesn't necessarily mean that she's the girl anyone would want. She's so mean. I don't know what Harry was thinking and now neither does he. She always tried to change him and stuff like that.

OOC: I gotta go. School tomorrow. Goodnight! :wave2:

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Even though she's a celebrity like that, doesn't necessarily mean that she's the girl anyone would want. She's so mean. I don't know what Harry was thinking and now neither does he. She always tried to change him and stuff like that.

OOC: I gotta go. School tomorrow. Goodnight! :wave2:

Katelyn:Why would anyone want to change Harry?He's sweet,kind,cheeky,flirty,caring,talented,down to earth and a lot more.He's perfect and noone should ever make him think he needs to change.*blushes after she realizes she said that out loud* Oh nandos that's embarrasing,please noone tell him I said any of that.

Ooc:Night!

OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?

Katelyn:Why would anyone want to change Harry?He's sweet,kind,cheeky,flirty,caring,talented,down to earth and a lot more.He's perfect and noone should ever make him think he needs to change.*blushes after she realizes she said that out loud* Oh nandos that's embarrasing,please noone tell him I said any of that.

Ooc:Night!
Carly: Don't worry. *laughs*
OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?

OOC: Brandon! You're back! We can fit you in!

Carly: Don't worry. *laughs*

OOC: Brandon! You're back! We can fit you in!

Katelyn:*breaths a sigh of relief* Tank goodness,I'd die of embarrasment if he knew I said that.*stands up and puts in Cinderella**walks back and sits down*

Ooc: oh my gosh!Hi Brandon!:wave2:

Katelyn:*breaths a sigh of relief* Tank goodness,I'd die of embarrasment if he knew I said that.*stands up and puts in Cinderella**walks back and sits down*

Ooc: oh my gosh!Hi Brandon!:wave2:

Carly: *falls asleep again, still holding Annabelle*

OOC: Can't start dance today, but I definitely should be able to next Tuesday. There's just too much to do first to get ready for it. I think it'll be embarrassing since I'm just starting and I'm so old already. I didn't think about it that way before but then my mom reminded me last night.

Carly: *falls asleep again, still holding Annabelle*

OOC: Can't start dance today, but I definitely should be able to next Tuesday. There's just too much to do first to get ready for it. I think it'll be embarrassing since I'm just starting and I'm so old already. I didn't think about it that way before but then my mom reminded me last night.

Katelyn:*shakes her head at her and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana,water and carrot for the movie**runs back right when it starts and jumps in her spot*

Ooc: Awh,well at least when you really do start you'll be a little more ready!

Katelyn:*shakes her head at her and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana,water and carrot for the movie**runs back right when it starts and jumps in her spot*

Ooc: Awh,well at least when you really do start you'll be a little more ready!

Liam: *goes upstairs for Christmas wrapping*

Niall: *spreads out on the floor and closes his eyes* *fals asleep*

OOC: That's true. It'd be in about two hours anyways... Haven't stretched enough today.

Liam: *goes upstairs for Christmas wrapping*

Niall: *spreads out on the floor and closes his eyes* *fals asleep*

OOC: That's true. It'd be in about two hours anyways... Haven't stretched enough today.

Katelyn:Guess I'm all alone now.*giggles at herself and watches the movie**eats some of her carrot and banana and watches the movie*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter