• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Fairywings said:
OOC: Its okay. How are you doin?

Johanna: *nods* Sure thing. *grabs some dishes and sets them on the table* Crys! A little help here?

Crystal: Coming! *walks in* Wow, there's a lot of food to get on the table!

Johanna: I know! That's why I called you.

Crystal: *grabs some dishes and sets them on the table* I think Tom and Fi are just getting done kissing.

Johanna: *resignedly* We're going to be inlaws in the future, aren't we?

Crystal: *sagely* It's pretty likely.

Ooc: Pretty good, thanks. A little family trouble but other than that good. You?

Katelyn: *feeds Errol his bread and laughs remembering a memory* Remember the first time I ever fed you? You almost bit off my finger and Mrs.Weasley went crazy! *giggles at the owl's blank face and stands straight while Errol flies off* *grabs her own dishes and walks in to the dining room, placing the food on the table* *runs a hand through her hair nervously hoping it looks fine*

Ooc: Pretty good, thanks. A little family trouble but other than that good. You?

Katelyn: *feeds Errol his bread and laughs remembering a memory* Remember the first time I ever fed you? You almost bit off my finger and Mrs.Weasley went crazy! *giggles at the owl's blank face and stands straight while Errol flies off* *grabs her own dishes and walks in to the dining room, placing the food on the table* *runs a hand through her hair nervously hoping it looks fine*

OOC: I'm good. Sadly, this is the end of my spring break. Oh btw, I'm working on a short story about Max, Harry, Ron and Hermione finishing the sixth year, going into the seventh year and beyond, ending with the 19 years later epilogue thing at the end of Deathly Hallows. I'll probably PM it to you in parts when I'm finished.

Johanna: That looks great!

Crystal: Guys, let's eat! *sits down at one end of the table*

Fiona: *enters the room* Mmmmmm

Tom: *follows behind her* *pulls out the chair next to Crystal for Fi*

Fiona: *sits down*

Tom: *skips a chair, pulls out a chair for Jo*

Johanna: Thanks bro. *sits down*

Tom: *sits down in the chair between Jo and Fi*

Fairywings said:
OOC: I'm good. Sadly, this is the end of my spring break. Oh btw, I'm working on a short story about Max, Harry, Ron and Hermione finishing the sixth year, going into the seventh year and beyond, ending with the 19 years later epilogue thing at the end of Deathly Hallows. I'll probably PM it to you in parts when I'm finished.

Johanna: That looks great!

Crystal: Guys, let's eat! *sits down at one end of the table*

Fiona: *enters the room* Mmmmmm

Tom: *follows behind her* *pulls out the chair next to Crystal for Fi*

Fiona: *sits down*

Tom: *skips a chair, pulls out a chair for Jo*

Johanna: Thanks bro. *sits down*

Tom: *sits down in the chair between Jo and Fi*

Ooc: The end of spring break? Mine hasn't even started! Lucky. The story sounds really cool, I'd love to read some of it. I really need to start getting on more, not just on this thread but on others as well.

Katelyn: *smiles proudly at the meal and scurries into the kitchen, grabbing a large knife used to cut the turkey* *walks back into the dining room* I can't wait to eat! I hope it tastes as good as it looks. *starts to cut the turkey in slices for everyone to place on their plates to eat*

Ooc: The end of spring break? Mine hasn't even started! Lucky. The story sounds really cool, I'd love to read some of it. I really need to start getting on more, not just on this thread but on others as well.

Katelyn: *smiles proudly at the meal and scurries into the kitchen, grabbing a large knife used to cut the turkey* *walks back into the dining room* I can't wait to eat! I hope it tastes as good as it looks. *starts to cut the turkey in slices for everyone to place on their plates to eat*

OOC: Awesome.

Yeah, that ould be nice.

Crystal: You've done it again, Kate.

Tom: Looks delicious.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Awesome.

Yeah, that ould be nice.

Crystal: You've done it again, Kate.

Tom: Looks delicious.

Ooc: Am I still welcome in the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters? If so I could go on and post over there too.

Katelyn: Thanks you guys, I hope you like it. *Finishes slicing most of the turkey and takes a leg for herself* *Completely fills her plate with rolls, macaroni and cheese, potatoes, stuffing and more*

Ooc: Am I still welcome in the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters? If so I could go on and post over there too.

Katelyn: Thanks you guys, I hope you like it. *Finishes slicing most of the turkey and takes a leg for herself* *Completely fills her plate with rolls, macaroni and cheese, potatoes, stuffing and more*

OOC: Yeah. It's only the second day of class. However, a lot happened.

All: *they eat, saying how great it is in their own ways*

Fairywings said:
OOC: Yeah. It's only the second day of class. However, a lot happened.

All: *they eat, saying how great it is in their own ways*

Ooc: Cool, I'll read it all tonight or something to catch up I suppose.

Katelyn: *smiles and blushes at all the compliments* *eats almost three plates of food filled as much as they could be* *stands up and flattens her dress* I'll go get the dessert. *walks to the kitchen almost tripping because of her heels* *blushes in embarrassment and scurries into the kitchen* Bloody heels.....

Ooc: Cool, I'll read it all tonight or something to catch up I suppose.

Katelyn: *smiles and blushes at all the compliments* *eats almost three plates of food filled as much as they could be* *stands up and flattens her dress* I'll go get the dessert. *walks to the kitchen almost tripping because of her heels* *blushes in embarrassment and scurries into the kitchen* Bloody heels.....

OOC: It's a lot, warning you now.

Fiona: I know, they suck, don't they?

Crystal: *in agreement with Kate, but looking at Fi in annoyance* You aren't wearing any, how could you know?

Fairywings said:
OOC: It's a lot, warning you now.

Fiona: I know, they suck, don't they?

Crystal: *in agreement with Kate, but looking at Fi in annoyance* You aren't wearing any, how could you know?

Ooc: I saw. -_- I am never leaving this site again.

Katelyn:*Laughs hearing the sisters and looks at the desserts she made that are in the oven* *grabs an apple pie, chocolate cake, and a pumpkin pie* *balances them carefully in her hands an arm in to the dining room, placing them on the table* *quickly walks back into the kitchen, making sure not to trip, and grabs custard tarts and homemade pudding, taking them to the dining room* I swear, I think O cook a wee bit too much. *sits back down in her seat*

Ooc: I saw. -_- I am never leaving this site again.

Katelyn:*Laughs hearing the sisters and looks at the desserts she made that are in the oven* *grabs an apple pie, chocolate cake, and a pumpkin pie* *balances them carefully in her hands an arm in to the dining room, placing them on the table* *quickly walks back into the kitchen, making sure not to trip, and grabs custard tarts and homemade pudding, taking them to the dining room* I swear, I think O cook a wee bit too much. *sits back down in her seat*

OOC: LOL! :lmao:

Johanna: It is a lot. But it sure looks delicious.

Crystal: I'm sure between all of us we'll finish it all at some point. Maybe even tonight if Tom and Fi's sweet teeth drive them on.

Fiona: *looks at Tom*

Tom: *looks back at Fi with the same mischevious and knowing look*

Tom and Fiona: Challenge accepted.

Crystal: Oh no.

Johanna: *groans* *hits her head on the table* What did you start?

Fairywings said:
OOC: LOL! :lmao:

Johanna: It is a lot. But it sure looks delicious.

Crystal: I'm sure between all of us we'll finish it all at some point. Maybe even tonight if Tom and Fi's sweet teeth drive them on.

Fiona: *looks at Tom*

Tom: *looks back at Fi with the same mischevious and knowing look*

Tom and Fiona: Challenge accepted.

Crystal: Oh no.

Johanna: *groans* *hits her head on the table* What did you start?

Katelyn: *bites her lip to keep from laughing and quickly fills her plate with her own desserts*

Katelyn: *bites her lip to keep from laughing and quickly fills her plate with her own desserts*

OOC: They may be lovers, but they're also partners in crime. They kind of (this part specifially) remind me of Fred and George.

Speaking of Fred and George, if we do another HPRP, I'm totally playing them.

Johanna and Crystal: *take what they want quickly so they can have it before their siblings get to it*

Tom and Fiona: *each take large portions of sweets and begin eating*

Fairywings said:
OOC: They may be lovers, but they're also partners in crime. They kind of (this part specifially) remind me of Fred and George.

Speaking of Fred and George, if we do another HPRP, I'm totally playing them.

Johanna and Crystal: *take what they want quickly so they can have it before their siblings get to it*

Tom and Fiona: *each take large portions of sweets and begin eating*

Ooc: Fred and George were my favorite characters in Harry Potter. If we do make another HPRP it will be hilarious to have those two specific chatacters this time.

Katelyn:*watches the pair eat and giggles* I cant wait to see how this plays out. *Starts to eat her own dessert happily*

Ooc: Fred and George were my favorite characters in Harry Potter. If we do make another HPRP it will be hilarious to have those two specific chatacters this time.

Katelyn:*watches the pair eat and giggles* I cant wait to see how this plays out. *Starts to eat her own dessert happily*

OOC: They're great. I'd want it to be the Prisoner of Askaban, so they could give Harry the Maurader's Map.

Crystal: You say that now.

Johanna: You won't think it's so funny later when they keep you up at night with stomach cramps, or because they're throwing up.

Crystal: *darkly* Trust us. It's happened before.

Tom and Fiona: (one) Come on! (the other)It's not really that bad!

Fairywings said:
OOC: They're great. I'd want it to be the Prisoner of Askaban, so they could give Harry the Maurader's Map.

Crystal: You say that now.

Johanna: You won't think it's so funny later when they keep you up at night with stomach cramps, or because they're throwing up.

Crystal: *darkly* Trust us. It's happened before.

Tom and Fiona: (one) Come on! (the other)It's not really that bad!

Ooc: That would be fun, I would be Hermione again I suppose. It was a lot of fun to play her in the first HPRP and in the Prisoner of Askaban she had the time turner and such.

Katelyn: *purses her lips and looks at the pair again* *looks at their eating and looks back at the girls and says very simply* Gross. *starts to eat again, almost finishing her whole plate*

Ooc: That would be fun, I would be Hermione again I suppose. It was a lot of fun to play her in the first HPRP and in the Prisoner of Askaban she had the time turner and such.

Katelyn: *purses her lips and looks at the pair again* *looks at their eating and looks back at the girls and says very simply* Gross. *starts to eat again, almost finishing her whole plate*

OOC: Someone would have to be Harry too. And Lupin, and Sirius.

If we ever did Goblet of Fire, I would have to be Cedric Diggory, just so I could sneak in references about Max, lol

I can't believe I'm actually talikng about this like it's going to happen soon, especially since I should be focusing on the story for The Collins Institue, and I'm already dreaming up two other RPs. One probably won't happen, but one might.

Crystal: *shrugs* Siblings. What are you going to do?

Fairywings said:
OOC: Someone would have to be Harry too. And Lupin, and Sirius.

If we ever did Goblet of Fire, I would have to be Cedric Diggory, just so I could sneak in references about Max, lol

I can't believe I'm actually talikng about this like it's going to happen soon, especially since I should be focusing on the story for The Collins Institue, and I'm already dreaming up two other RPs. One probably won't happen, but one might.

Crystal: *shrugs* Siblings. What are you going to do?

Ooc: I could be Harry, Ron and Hermione again if no one signs up to be the boys. I've done it before so I'm pretty sure I could do it again.

I suppose once ideas come you can't stop them, even if it won't happen soon lol!

Katelyn: *swallows the last of her dessert and shrugs, sliding her empty plate away from her* The closest thing to siblings I've ever had are the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and you lot, so I'm not exactly sure what you would do. *giggles and stretches in her seat* I suppose after we're all done we could take a picture together, then I was thinking we could let Fiona open one present since it is Christmas Eve, or all of you if it's what you want, but I think Fi should most definitely open a present. Then if its not too dark or late we could play a game of quidditch or something, I haven't played in so long.

Ooc: I could be Harry, Ron and Hermione again if no one signs up to be the boys. I've done it before so I'm pretty sure I could do it again.

I suppose once ideas come you can't stop them, even if it won't happen soon lol!

Katelyn: *swallows the last of her dessert and shrugs, sliding her empty plate away from her* The closest thing to siblings I've ever had are the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and you lot, so I'm not exactly sure what you would do. *giggles and stretches in her seat* I suppose after we're all done we could take a picture together, then I was thinking we could let Fiona open one present since it is Christmas Eve, or all of you if it's what you want, but I think Fi should most definitely open a present. Then if its not too dark or late we could play a game of quidditch or something, I haven't played in so long.

OOC: True, true....

Johanna: Good people all around. *smirks* *teasingly* Even if most of them are Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and not Hufflepuffs like Tom and I.

Crystal: *snorts* Hmm, where would I rather be, the house of the brilliant people, or the house for honest people? Anyone can be honest, except for Slytherins. I'd rather be Ravenclaw anyday.

Fairywings said:
OOC: True, true....

Johanna: Good people all around. *smirks* *teasingly* Even if most of them are Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and not Hufflepuffs like Tom and I.

Crystal: *snorts* Hmm, where would I rather be, the house of the brilliant people, or the house for honest people? Anyone can be honest, except for Slytherins. I'd rather be Ravenclaw anyday.

Katelyn: *chuckles and smiles* Proud Gryffindor for now and forever. *speaks in a proper sounding voice* To be brave and daring is a great title, if I do say so myself.

OOC: HOLD ON! What all has happened? The thread was still dead this morning. I go to the mall for a day with my friend and come back to see all this? What happened, guys? Catch me up! :confused3 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter