HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Katelyn: Aw c'mon Crys don't act like that! You look beautiful, we need to remember this night! It's our first Christmas Eve together. *takes a picture of Johanna and Fiona along with the tree and presents*

Crystal: *ducks all the way down*

Fiona: *gets up and runs behind Crystal*

Johanna: Seriously Fiona? You can kill someone and feel and fear nothing, but someone pulls out a camera while you're dressed up and you go running for Sissy?

Fiona: *curses in Italian*

Johanna: Where'd you get that sailor mouth from? And in my language?!

Tom: *whistles, pretends to be innocent*

Johanna: *glares at Tom*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *ducks all the way down*

Fiona: *gets up and runs behind Crystal*

Johanna: Seriously Fiona? You can kill someone and feel and fear nothing, but someone pulls out a camera while you're dressed up and you go running for Sissy?

Fiona: *curses in Italian*

Johanna: Where'd you get that sailor mouth from? And in my language?!

Tom: *whistles, pretends to be innocent*

Johanna: *glares at Tom*

Katelyn: *laughs at the group and takes a picture of Tom whistling and Jo glaring* *quickly jumps on the couch and leans over, getting a picture of both Crys and Fi hiding* Aw, such a cute picture! *jumps down from the couch and giggles looking at the photos* These actually aren't that bad.

Katelyn: *laughs at the group and takes a picture of Tom whistling and Jo glaring* *quickly jumps on the couch and leans over, getting a picture of both Crys and Fi hiding* Aw, such a cute picture! *jumps down from the couch and giggles looking at the photos* These actually aren't that bad.

Crystal and Fiona: I hate you.

Johanna: You actually taught her those words?

Tom: She already knew them in English! And it was more of she being able to put pieces together than me actually teaching her. *changing the subject* However, there are presents under the tree, and everyone gets one on Christmas Eve. Kate's already got hers of course, from Fi.

Fairywings said:
Crystal and Fiona: I hate you.

Johanna: You actually taught her those words?

Tom: She already knew them in English! And it was more of she being able to put pieces together than me actually teaching her. *changing the subject* However, there are presents under the tree, and everyone gets one on Christmas Eve. Kate's already got hers of course, from Fi.

Katelyn:*laughs and puts the camera on the coffee table* I love you two girls. *looks at Tom and grins* Oh my goodness you guys have to open one now! I'm not sure if any can beat mine though, the present I got was one of the best I've ever gotten. *smiles thinking about the picture an sits down on a couch next to the tree so she can get a great view*

Katelyn:*laughs and puts the camera on the coffee table* I love you two girls. *looks at Tom and grins* Oh my goodness you guys have to open one now! I'm not sure if any can beat mine though, the present I got was one of the best I've ever gotten. *smiles thinking about the picture an sits down on a couch next to the tree so she can get a great view*

Fiona: Thanks Kate.

Crystal: *gets up and pulls out a package* *brings it to Tom* Here Tom. Open it.

Tom: *unwraps* New music! *starts flipping through the three books of music* This is great. Thanks Crys.

Crystal: *goes back to her seat* No prob.

Johanna: *gets up* *brings a box to Fi* Here ya go.

Fiona: *opens* Cool, blue Converse!

Fairywings said:
Fiona: Thanks Kate.

Crystal: *gets up and pulls out a package* *brings it to Tom* Here Tom. Open it.

Tom: *unwraps* New music! *starts flipping through the three books of music* This is great. Thanks Crys.

Crystal: *goes back to her seat* No prob.

Johanna: *gets up* *brings a box to Fi* Here ya go.

Fiona: *opens* Cool, blue Converse!

Katelyn: No problem Fi. *smiles and takes pictures of them opening their present* I love those shoes Fi, Converse are my favorite.

Katelyn: No problem Fi. *smiles and takes pictures of them opening their present* I love those shoes Fi, Converse are my favorite.

Fiona: I like them!

Tom: While Fiona's admiring her fancy footwear, it's present time Crys. *gets a wrapped present and hands it to Crystal*

Crystal: *opens it* A book! Ooh, I wonder what it's about. Thanks Tom. *opens it and starts reading*

Fiona: *puts down her shoes* Which leaves you, Jo. *gets a present and hands it to Jo*

Johanna: *opens it up* *sees a framed picture of herself, Tom and Fi at her family's Christmas gathering* Oh it's wonderful. My brother and sister in law! Thanks Fi!

Fiona: *glares at Johanna*

Tom: We. Are. Not. Married.

Crystal: *reading, oblivious to what just happened*

Fairywings said:
Fiona: I like them!

Tom: While Fiona's admiring her fancy footwear, it's present time Crys. *gets a wrapped present and hands it to Crystal*

Crystal: *opens it* A book! Ooh, I wonder what it's about. Thanks Tom. *opens it and starts reading*

Fiona: *puts down her shoes* Which leaves you, Jo. *gets a present and hands it to Jo*

Johanna: *opens it up* *sees a framed picture of herself, Tom and Fi at her family's Christmas gathering* Oh it's wonderful. My brother and sister in law! Thanks Fi!

Fiona: *glares at Johanna*

Tom: We. Are. Not. Married.

Crystal: *reading, oblivious to what just happened*

Katelyn: *takes a picture of Crystal reading and one of Johanna opening her present* *giggles at the couple* Well....not yet...

Fairywings said:
Tom: *rolls his eyes toward the sky*

Fiona: *flexes her fingers*

Katelyn: *chuckles and looks through the pictures she has took* These look really good guys, I'm glad I decided to take the pictures. I might use the potion and make the pictures move for the first time. *looks around before she remembers the letter in her pocket* *puts the camera down and takes out the envelope from earlier and sees who it is from*

Katelyn: *chuckles and looks through the pictures she has took* These look really good guys, I'm glad I decided to take the pictures. I might use the potion and make the pictures move for the first time. *looks around before she remembers the letter in her pocket* *puts the camera down and takes out the envelope from earlier and sees who it is from*

Crystal: *reading*

Fiona: Why do I feel like I'm doomed?

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *reading*

Fiona: Why do I feel like I'm doomed?

Katelyn: *looks up from the sender smiling until she hears Fiona* *looks up at her confused* Doomed? Fi, you're not doomed.

niallsprincess said:
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're back! I missed you! :rotfl2: Seriously, though. :wave2:

Ooc: Aww I missed you too! I swear I am never leaving this site again, I miss so much!

Ooc: Aww I missed you too! I swear I am never leaving this site again, I miss so much!

OOC: That's what I thought when I left for a bit and I hated myself for ever leaving at all. This is probably my favorite website on the face of the internet. :rotfl:

niallsprincess said:
OOC: That's what I thought when I left for a bit and I hated myself for ever leaving at all. This is probably my favorite website on the face of the internet. :rotfl:

Ooc: It's one of my favorites too! I missed RPing a lot and yesterday was so much fun, I can't believe I went so long without this haha!

Ooc: It's one of my favorites too! I missed RPing a lot and yesterday was so much fun, I can't believe I went so long without this haha!

OOC: I know the feeling :rotfl: So I'm going to assume the dinner is finished? Are they back at the manor now? I tried to read it all, but I got a little lost.

niallsprincess said:
OOC: I know the feeling :rotfl: So I'm going to assume the dinner is finished? Are they back at the manor now? I tried to read it all, but I got a little lost.

Ooc: Yupp, dinner is finished. Kate, Crystal, Tom, Fi and Jo are all in the living room where they just finished opening presents since its Christmas Eve so you can bring Carly and the boys there.:-)

Katelyn:*opens the envelope and grabs the first letter in it* *starts to read smiling for the most part, but frowns towards the end*

Ooc: Yupp, dinner is finished. Kate, Crystal, Tom, Fi and Jo are all in the living room where they just finished opening presents since its Christmas Eve so you can bring Carly and the boys there.:-)

Katelyn:*opens the envelope and grabs the first letter in it* *starts to read smiling for the most part, but frowns towards the end*

OOC: Ok. For some reason, I feel really awkward RPing them now. I don't even know why. It's weird. :confused3

Carly: *walks downstairs with the rest of the boys* Are you ok, Kate?

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Ok. For some reason, I feel really awkward RPing them now. I don't even know why. It's weird. :confused3

Carly: *walks downstairs with the rest of the boys* Are you ok, Kate?

Ooc: Hmmm if you want I could take Harry or something and the other boys we don't RP could be sent home or something if it helps you.

Katelyn:*sighs and places the letter on her lap* Trouble with The Weasleys, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like every year there's something wrong. *shakes her head and takes a small, wrinkled letter from the same envelope*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter