How To Lose Waldo in 10 days-The Trilogy~NEW 10/26 - Final Thoughts; Adios Amigos!

It was non-stop chatter, until Andy turned and looked at me and said “DVC, baby!” :woohoo:

OMG - somebody get me a tissue...sweeter words have never been uttered...:hippie:

What a great time for me to come and catch up! Sorry I haven't been around much my friend, but I still manage to get all caught up!!

I'm sad that it's over...:sad1:

But so excited for you...

WELCOME HOME NEIGHBOR!!!:hug:

OMG - somebody get me a tissue...sweeter words have never been uttered...:hippie:

What a great time for me to come and catch up! Sorry I haven't been around much my friend, but I still manage to get all caught up!!

I'm sad that it's over...:sad1:

Don't worry, LL, you're not alone! :hug: I am so far behind in everyone's TR. :headache:

Tracy, I am SO happy you got your wish and became a DVC member. :hug: :yay: We've got some awesome DVC neighbors now, and I can't wait to bump into you all in WDW over the next... say, 40 years! :thumbsup2 WooHooo! :woohoo:

Jo Do they know what "Spending aPenny" means in England !!!?????:lmao:
I doubt it :rotfl2:

I looked at him and said, “Honolulu.” TE started laughing and Waldo got mad. You’ve seen that Seinfeld episode, right? :lmao:
Nope but it sounds funny :rotfl2:

She was getting sick! OMG! I yelled at Andy and he grabbed a bag and she just kept getting sick. Everyone around us was so helpful. People were passing me napkins and wet wipes as I tried to clean the plane and Andy tried to clean up Maddie.
Oh poor thing, it was probably the turbulance, Jess did the same on the way home a few years ago :scared:

As we left the plane, the captain came out and asked Maddie if she was ok and he gave her and Evan AirTran wings. It was so sweet. Yup, I will fly AirTran again.
That's so sweet!

until Andy turned and looked at me and said “DVC, baby!” :woohoo:
He's definitely converted :rotfl2:

It's over?????

:sad1:

Good thing Jo and I still have PLENTY to go on our TRs. :rotfl2:

Poor Mads. :hug: That must have been awful for her.

I knew Andy would fall hard for DVC. Didn't I call it last year?! ;)

Honolulu. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

last day is so sad for everyone :sad1:

sounds like a nice last day though.

poor maddie on the flight home. :hug:

but , DVC oh yeah. okay , now give me some tips to convince my hubby!! i like the sneaky tips!! just sayin':rolleyes1

The water in the mouth would have freaked me out too. I think all of the boats need new foam. Ours looked bad also!
I feel so bad for Maddie. Poor baby.
This has been so much fun traveling with you and your family in this TR. You did a great job. I'll be back to read those final thoughts!:thumbsup2

Ohh, poor Maddie. Other than that, I'm glad it was a smooth day for getting home. Nice people on the plane :woohoo: :goodvibes .

Congrats again on the DVC, and I can't wait to hear your final thoughts!

And that you'll have many many more years of TRs to write...since you're now DVCers and all!
I think my trip report writing days are over, I much more enjoyed reading everyone else's this year. :goodvibes
Glad the slower pace worked out for you.
I think the slower pace was key to this trip. That and the cooler temps because of Fay.

Do mean you're leaving WDW on the 7th or 8th or leaving for your trip?
:confused: I'm pretty sure we're going to end up on AA again, I actually prefer the 8:25 a.m. departure with the exception of having to get up at 4:00 a.m. Besides, after reading about your experience with stinky airplane air, I think I'll try to avoid the red-eye thank you very much!
We're leaving LA on the 31st and doing the red-eye arriving at WDW in the morning of the 1st, then we'll leave for home either the 8th or the 9th.

And now you get to create many more memories and even got Andy to drink the Koolaid!:goodvibes
Oh yeah, he definately drank teh Koolaid, and he liked it! :lmao:
I was so sad that I didn't get more time to hang out with you:guilty: Our paths must have crossed so many times.
Me too, Kate. We'll have to plan a bit better next time. ;)

And DVC!!! At AKV!!!! We were there last week....Your gonna LOVE it
I know! And the sad thing is that we're not staying there until 2010! :faint:
Hi T great ending to your trip !! Poor Maddie
Thanks for reading Rosie! :goodvibes
Only you would notice it
But don't you agree?:rolleyes1

Um, did you ever retrieve the life vest and return it:confused3
D'oh! Oh yes, we did right after we got off the bus from EP. Thanks!
Other than them changing flight times 700 times, they are good and CHEAP:thumbsup2
I call them the Target of airlines. Basic, simple, but clean. :thumbsup2
Poor Maddie
I know, she was so embarrassed. :blush:

Thanks, LL. :hug:
Tracy, I am SO happy you got your wish and became a DVC member. :hug: :yay: We've got some awesome DVC neighbors now, and I can't wait to bump into you all in WDW over the next... say, 40 years!
True that! :thumbsup2
He's definitely converted :rotfl2:
::yes::
I knew Andy would fall hard for DVC. Didn't I call it last year?!
You sure did and you also knew that if we stayed at SSR he'd fall hard! ;)
And this is why you've been together so long!
Yup - he's my seahorse. :lmao:
but , DVC oh yeah. okay , now give me some tips to convince my hubby!! i like the sneaky tips!! just sayin'
Most importantly, try to stay at a DVC resort. Show him what vacation could be like. Take the tour! Really once he realizes what it all entails, he'll be begging you buy in. :laughing:
The water in the mouth would have freaked me out too.
:scared: Thanks for reading along, Crystal!
Congrats again on the DVC, and I can't wait to hear your final thoughts!
Thanks, CE! :goodvibes

Oh you are such a lucky girl:woohoo:
Could Any call my Dh can explain to him that DVC is cheaper then footing out five plus grand every trip to wdw. Plus they ar ebuilding that hotel in Hawaii.:goodvibes Congrats. Now he neds to buy you your own personel jet to get you over here to the east coast.:cool2:

I think my trip report writing days are over, I much more enjoyed reading everyone else's this year. :goodvibes

:sad2: :sad2: Oh, no! You're one of the best! I will really, really miss vacationing vicariously through your trip reports if you stop. (even if I did attribute Toluca Turkey legs salad to you - I should have known better, I've been reading long enough to know you'd HATE that!)

Oh you are such a lucky girl:woohoo:
Could Any call my Dh can explain to him that DVC is cheaper then footing out five plus grand every trip to wdw. Plus they ar ebuilding that hotel in Hawaii.:goodvibes Congrats. Now he neds to buy you your own personel jet to get you over here to the east coast.:cool2:
That's exactly what made him decide to buy in - he'd figured if we'd have purchase DVC 3 years ago, our contract would be paid for by now! :faint: :lmao:
:sad2: :sad2: Oh, no! You're one of the best! I will really, really miss vacationing vicariously through your trip reports if you stop. (even if I did attribute Toluca Turkey legs salad to you - I should have known better, I've been reading long enough to know you'd HATE that!)
You're too sweet! Who knows, I said I wasn't going to write one this and started this one 20 minutes before our trip started. :lmao:

I have a picture for you, taken at DCA on Mickey's Trick or Treat Party:
halloween08009.jpg

Blech! :scared:
:rotfl:

So according to Disney, it was a Year Of A Millions Dreams, eh?

Well, I can agree to some degree. It certainly was probably our best trip yet! Sure there was a sick Waldo, a mean life guard and a barfy plane ride, but if it was a perfect trip, what fun would that be? :teeth:

I saw some dear DIS friends again, I met some dear DIS friends for the first time, we became DVC members AND I finally brought home my precious Tiki Man glass.:cloud9:

I have to give mad props to Fay this time. It was the fate of Fay that took us on that DVC tour on our first day and nutured the seed I had planted years ago in Andy's brain. :scratchin:

It was the fate of Fay that forced us to go at a slower pace, planning our days around her and her mood. We slowed down and really took in the parks and the other attractions we normally would have skipped over in effort to hit the main attractions.

It was because of Fay, my meet with LL and V and their boys was moved into the intimate setting of the Turf Club lounge, allowing us to sit around all comfy and cozy and have a night evening of cocktails, childs play and some good laughs.:hug:

And then I can also thank Fay for her cooler temps. Boy, was I thankful for that and the fact that the parks were pretty empty for the most part.

And who can forget Fockerfest '08? A night of catfood eating, beer drinking, photo taking, people hugging all around great night of meeting up with 40 of my closest DIS friends and their families. I can't believe we pulled that one off. :thumbsup2 I've chatted with these wonderful ladies for 2 years, some of them - and to finally meet them & put a face with the DIS name - it was a night I'll never forget. :grouphug: Thanks, girls!

True, it's been almost 2 months since our return and Waldo just got off his antibiotics and was given a clean bill of health, thankfully. But at least he had a nice big villa to relax in, right? :rolleyes1 Waldo claims he's done with WDW, but we all know he said that in 2006 and in 2007. So take that with a grain of salt, folks. :rolleyes:

All in all, we had a fantastic trip. The kids still talk about their DIS kids friends and look forward to seeing them in WDW again and we're always hopefull we'll get to play tourguide should any of them make the pilgrimage to Disneyland.

Yep, I'm ready to go back - heck I've even got our trips planned out until 2015! :rotfl2:

Disney's next big theme is "What Will You Celebrate?"....

Well, our next trip is planned for next summer - yes, Disney, we'll celebrate Evan's 5th birthday in WDW and we'll also be celebrating our very first DVC visit just to hear:

:lovestruc WELCOME HOME!! :lovestruc

Thank you all for allowing me to share our vacation memories with you! :grouphug:

Awww T lovely last words, it was great meeting you again and I know it won't be the last time LY/MI :hug:

Thanks for a great trippie, Tracy! I can't wait to meet you maybe in January at DL!

I took your advise about the salad at the studios and it was great! Thanks for posting that!

As for this being your last trip report.... I don't think so. Ask Janet what peer pressure can do.....;)

I don't have anything. Just this: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That was a hug per family member. Because I absolutely loved spending so much time with all of you! It really was such a special trip and I'm so excited to continue welcoming you Home for many years to come. :goodvibes

Tracy - another great report! Sorry about Waldo being ill, but he seemed to bounce back ok and poor Maddie on the plane! A big CONGRATULATIONS on DVC!
Oh, and Disney should use that picture of Maddie in the teacup in advertisements! What a moment of pure Disney joy!
Thanks for sharing your trip!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter