How Much is your 2015 Vacation going to cost you?

3 adults, 1 Disney "adult"
10 nights, November, CBR standard
9 day park hoppers
Airfare from Memphis
MVMCP
Illuminations Dessert Party

Around $5,000 if we get FD; $7,000 if we don't

This is trip number 3 this year of 5-

For family of 5
March 29-April 4
4 nights at Wyndham Bonnet Creek- $800 in MF
2 nights CL at Wilderness Lodge $567
Driving so $150 in gas
Food- $400 (mostly eating in room and packing snacks to take into parks)
Tickets- AP (on trip number 3 with these tickets so $0)
$1917

2 adults 2 kids one infant, 3 nights at AKL Kidani one bedroom. 2 days with hopper, rental car, flight. $3900.00

2 Adults September 22-3 October

I've converted into Canadian dollars. The dollar has really taken a hit this year, but I've come up with a few savings.

Airfare $1500
AoA - $1140 6 nights
Cabana Bay $676 5 nights
Disney Tickets $440 6 days (7 day ticket free using our airmiles) may upgrade to
Park Hopper but not sure
Universal Power Pass $291 (just for DH, I went in Oct 2014 with a friend and my
Power Pass is still good)
Food/cocktails/gratuities $1500 (may be more if we do V&A for our Anniversary)
Souvenirs (may include food items to take home) $300
Room/Shuttle Tips $50
Shuttle/Towncar $128
Airport Parking $137
Baggage Fees $109
Boarding for our Labradors $720

Total $6991

Plus we are considering getting anniversary pics done while we are there since we haven't had professional pictures done since our wedding over 15 years ago $500

All this could change if free dining comes out though. We'd have to upgrade to moderate and only go to places on the dining plan and more than likely have to buy both sets of Park tickets to qualify.

July 31-Aug 5
3 Disney Adults and 2 Disney kids
Airfare --Around $50 for security fees...using SWA points for all of us.
5 nights Beach Club Water View and 6 day park hoppers-$3633.35 (room discount and free park hopper pin code)
$1500 for food/souvenirs
$125 Garden Grocery Delivery

$5308

Family of 5

Driving- couple hundred of bucks for gas- 2 hotels on the way to, one from..maybe 400 (might use some Marriott points)
6/7-6/11 BWI CL with 6 day tickets 3400
2 days at seaward/ nights at Renaissance Orlando 600
7 nights at Marriott Hutchinson Island, Sandpiper tower 1 BR "larger" suite- Dlx Ocean View 2400
food????2k?
so I guess about 9k?

I'm thinking about 12,000, including tours and stuff.

We're a family of 6, spending 14 nights at the YC, 10 day tickets, free dining, and we're flying.

I'm thinking about 12,000, including tours and stuff.

We're a family of 6, spending 14 nights at the YC, 10 day tickets, free dining, and we're flying.

2 weeks in Jan -Feb
room - DVC- approximately - $800 -prorated buy in plus dues AKLCL and BWV
gas for drive down - - $250 - includes lots of roving around to Clearwater and Tampa
airline ticket one way - credit card points rewards
rooms down and back- - $ 63 - one way was on points, return was points and cash
ticket -DVC special - - $319- includes a one day gate entry plus use of some old hoppers from 10-12 years ago so negligible cost - maybe $20 day
food - mostly gift cards - $300 - had several dinners (4-5) with family at offsite home - I collect gift cards when I see them discounted such as Wolfgang Puck's at Costco $80 for $100, 5% off at target with red card, etc

so about $1700 for 2 one of whom flew home after first weekend for work (on SW points)

oh - $56 for souvenirs in Germany - glass ornaments for the xmas tree
(used gift cards)
Actual cash out of pocket during trip was approximately $500. The rest is part of my regular florida vacation planning and budgeting.

Will go again in November where out of pocket cash will be again about $500. The rest will be accumulated gift cards and hotel points, etc. Tickets have been purchased pre increase and it will be food and wine festival so more onsite gift card spending. Plus I will have a few dollars (50ish) in Disney rewards from the Disney Visa.

Thinking of a May trip but not sure if I will go...

Have family geared to gift card giving for xmas, birthdays, etc....easier for them and I don't need most of the stuff they struggle to select for me...I am elated to get a $50 Disney gift card, but could care less about an expensive designer handbag....

December 5-12, myself, DH, DD (5)

AoA Little Mermaid Room $1065
7DPH tickets (military) $1100
Food (including tax & tips) $1400
BBB for DD $225
MVMCP $210
Airfare $750 (we may end up driving, which will be roughly $225)
Dog Boarding $400
Misc/Souvenirs $500

$5650 but will round to $6000 to cover any gaps or missed things. I like to overshoot rather than be under.

$1900 Room at CBR with free dining
$300 to upgrade girls' tickets (DH and I have APs)
$150 tip
$250 gas
$200 souvenirs
$2800 total.

Hey Princess,
Where are you getting flights from. I've been watching southwest lately flying out of philly and can't find any thing lower than $217.00 each.

TIA
Check Trenton or Wilmington via Frontier. We bought five RT tickets to MCO for about $500 for an April 2015 trip.

:woohoo:Going SOLO, just me.
May 14-20 (7days, 6 nights)
Beach Club, Garden View, passes with hopper = $2583.04
JetBlue airfare = $319 plus insurance $22.75
No meal plan so I'll just pay out of pocket and I have no idea how much I'll spend. I typically only eat 2 meals a day. My most expensive meal I have booked is at the Flying Fish Café. I don't drink alcohol very often, if at all; so we'll see. I'll keep all my receipts.
Total without meals: 2924.75
I think it's a lot for just me, but I want Beach Club and it's a deluxe; and I(we) go there a lot so going solo for my first time I want it to be somewhere that I feel very comfortable at. :goodvibes

Have not quite got all of the cost down yet but here's what we've got:
Oct. 12/23
POFQ King bed over looking water (I hope)
Tickets for MK/AK/EC and Studios
Deluxe Dining Package
Magic Your Way
Air Fare from California
Rental Car
TOTAL COST SO FAR: $7281.00
We will be doing the Epcot Food and Wine Festival also so it will include Food for the Senses and several other venues that will be priced separately. Also V & A Chef's table.

Dates: 8/29 - 9/7 (9 nights)

2 standard rooms at the Poly, with 8 day hoppers for 6 people: $6400

Travel: $500 (driving)

Dining: $2000

Total: $8900

A lot of you guys are lucky with your airfare prices. From Tulsa to Orlando, it's usually between $350 and $550 for round trip.

11/30-12/4, 4 nights
Room: $606
Florida resident tickets: $590 for 3 day or $653 for 4 day. I'm not sure which we'll do yet.
Food: $600
Gas: $100

Total: $1896 if we go with 3 day ticket

Woohoo! Visa discount finally came out and now my total estimate for our vacation is down $600 :) (I updated my original post)

A lot of you guys are lucky with your airfare prices. From Tulsa to Orlando, it's usually between $350 and $550 for round trip.

Same for us flying from Toronto. It's about $560 per person so with four, it adds $2300 - $2400 to our hotel/park ticket and food cost. Wished we lived in driving distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter