How much is your 2013 WDW vacation going to cost you?

3 Adults and one 2 year old
Disney's Polynesian Club Level for 6 nights DDP
MYW passes with park hopper:
$7326.06

Gas/additional nights at AoA and nearby Microtel, tips as well as souvenirs and other activities:
$2000

total:
$9326.06

So I got a GREAT Deal! I booked a last minute trip for myself and my three children; ages 11, 7, and 6.

Sept 14-21, 2013 - 7 nights

Resort: $254 - AKV Savannah room (I exchanged timeshare points into DVC. I had to pay the reservation fee of $159 and a $95 Disney Resort Fee)
Passes: $624 - 4-day park hopper (Military Salute Tickets)
Airfare: $65 - Roundtrip on Delta for 4 people using miles ($65 in fees)
Dining Allowance $600 (quick service and making food in our villa)

Grand total: $1543

For that price, how could I NOT go?

Mine costs so much that I will be eating nothing but dirt for about a year after I return, and that is with the 30% discount from this past summer. But as Scarlet O'Hara says, I won't worry about that today. I'll worry about that tomorrow. Or something like that.
:)

Mine costs so much that I will be eating nothing but dirt for about a year after I return, and that is with the 30% discount from this past summer. But as Scarlet O'Hara says, I won't worry about that today. I'll worry about that tomorrow. Or something like that.
:)

At least you will lose all of that Disney food weight quickly! ;)

So I got a GREAT Deal! I booked a last minute trip for myself and my three children; ages 11, 7, and 6.

Sept 14-21, 2013 - 7 nights

Resort: $254 - AKV Savannah room (I exchanged timeshare points into DVC. I had to pay the reservation fee of $159 and a $95 Disney Resort Fee)
Passes: $624 - 4-day park hopper (Military Salute Tickets)
Airfare: $65 - Roundtrip on Delta for 4 people using miles ($65 in fees)
Dining Allowance $600 (quick service and making food in our villa)

Grand total: $1543

For that price, how could I NOT go?

:worship: Nothing left to say... other then well done!

This is for 2 adults.

14 nights at Pop Century in Dec 2014, 10 day non-PH tickets - $2700
14 nights regular dining plan - $1650 (though we may do OOP if we can't get a discount)
2 Roundtrip flights from HOU - $600 (I might have enough for free flights with our SWA card by then, I dunno yet)
14 day car rental - $500
Gas around Orlando - $100
Shuttle to/from airport locally - $100
Tips - $200
Cat sitter - $250 (we only have 1 cat so it's cheap thankfully)

Total: $6200 give or take for 2 weeks vacation. We haven't booked or anything, but looking at that...we might take a trip somewhere else this year, I dunno. Or maybe only go a week, though we were specifically looking forward to 2 weeks this time.

Going in December.

7 nights, split stay, two adults, no children.
First 4 nights at Coronado Springs (20% off room rate).
Remaining 3 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo House, savannah view (30% off room).
Deluxe meal plan (we eat alot).
Park hoppers for entire trip.

Once I throw in airfare--probably about $7K.

This is also my husband's first trip. We could have done this trip cheaper, but we are going with the "big once in a lifetime trip" and the values did not offer the room and resort amenities my husband wanted. (Also, staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge is still cheaper than a real African safari).

Other things I'm doing to afford this trip-- paid vacation time! My employer will be paying me to stuff my face while I visit the mouse.
Plus I also have credit card reward points to use up.

DH and I planned this a year in advance to take our 4 Nieces with us:
November during Jersey Week 2013 (Nov 4 - 11)

Airfare from Jersey: $1455
Alamo Car rental - $361
Beach Club water view AP discount room 1 w/QSDP(5 nights): $2533.04
Beach Club water view part AP discount room 2 w/QSDP (5 nights): $2804.68
Yacht Club AP discount water view rooms 1 &2 (2 nights): $1466.88
MVMCP: $390
DH & I - AP holders - $0 for tickets (Thank Goodness)
MYW 6 day passes for girls via UT = $1399.80

Grand Total: $10,410.40

DH and I got married last December and he didn't have vacation time to take a honeymoon, so we are taking a "honey-versary" trip this year :)
He's not a Disney guy (first visit was June of this year with all 5 of our kids, plus his best friend, BFF's wife and 2 young kids-barely 3 and nearly 6 at the time).
We did 7 nights at a decent timeshare and 1 night at AKV in a 2 bedroom (after BFF and fam left). He wasn't overwhelmed by Disney until we stayed at AKV, he asked to go back there next time :)
We are driving ~1 hr to the airport the evening of our 1st anniversary and taking a super early flight out the next morning, (we should be at AKV before 11am), return flight after 4pm, so 4-5 park days.

flights: 106.25 (nonstop on southwest on points, if I have to buy 3500 points and pay the $10 security fee; I am hesitant to wait another month to book just to save $100)
disney lodging: 592.23 (57 transferred DVC points, actual cost) 3 nights savannah view studio at Kidani, 1 night Beach Club studio
airport hotel: 105.29 (includes 4 nights additional parking and shuttle to/from airport)
tickets: 280 for 5 day base for DH, I have an AP from our June trip (wish I would have gotten DH 1 then, but oh well)
dining: 4 nights regular dining plan 450 + meal at flying fish with TIW (about 120) extras and tips (100)-we are doing fantasmic package, Cape May Cafe, and a couple of others that are good dining plan values
Wild Africa Trek 400
souvenirs and extras 250? we will do pick a pearl, at the least
Looks like we are in for about 2400, for 5 days, 4 night, which isn't bad when you consider how expensive the Wild Africa trek is!

-September 21st-28th, 2013

-2 adults

-Standard room at All-Star Movies with 6 day regular park tickets and basic dining plan

-Changed over from 20% off to free dining in May; upgraded from quick service to regular dining plan --- Saved $96.00

-Won a $500 travel voucher through my company (Paid for our tickets!)

Total: $1667.46 --- But I paid $1167.46 :woohoo:

**Not including MNSSHP tickets, tips, souvenirs, hotel on the way down, food & gas on the road! Not bad I think! :)

September 14-21 at POR with 7 day PH tickets and free dining 2 adults, 1 disney adult and 2 kids
I think it was somewhere around $3300
travel insurance $150ish
MNSSHP $280ish
2 TS meals OOP(CRT and Via Napoli) $300 ish
Pirates league ??
PAP cruise $250ish

we have about $1000 in disney cash set aside from our disney visa to spend for tips, the pirates league, and souvenirs as well as any thing else.

we are driving and anticipate spending about $450 in gas and $150 for hotel

Total that has already been spent is $4260

October 19-26 2013
2 adults CSR 7 day with park hopper 2237.00 x 2 my daughter and a friend different res
Free dining. Keys to the kingdom tour. 280.00
Air from Boston 340x4.

That's our cost to WALLET WORLD.
but worth every dime..
We go every April, Oct but only free dining in October

Two adults for 8 nights/9 days, garden view room at POFQ, free dining, 8 day park hopper passes = $2400.00 plus $502.00 for two round trip flights so $2902 not including spending money, tips, alcohol etc.

Our trip has changed. Here's our new info-
3 adults (1 adult, 16 yr old, 14 yr old)
All Star Music 11/16-11/24
Free QS dining
2 day tix
$1500
11 day car rental through Avis $219
Gas $250
Upgrade tix when we arrive $450 approx.

DVC member for 15 years. Staying 11/12-22/13.

10 nights std BWV studio $787
roundtrip airfare (SW) $366
1/2 Annual Pass (DVC special) $213
Assuming about $40 day for food $400
Total - $1,766

(I will use the annual pass next year in October. I also don't eat very much, so to me the $40 is - hopefully - a bit high. :rotfl2:)

2 Adults & 1 Teen (age 17)
11/30/13 - 12/5/13
5 nights at POR Royal Room Riverview:$1093
RT Airfare: JFK to MCO $800
5 Day Base Ticket: $900
Food and Snacks: $900

Total: $3693

This doesn't include souvenirs, tips, transport to and from JFK or taxes.

BWV oct 16-18. 2 adults
Mht-mco r/t $ 250 (got sw visa. 50k free pts)
Paps: they were $399 each. Already used them ten days. Three more for f&w.
Food and Wine: a lot
Car: $83. Booked thru orbitz, got ME booked tho. Need to cancel one of them.
Misc: got 275 disney visa pts to use
Total: No idea...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter