How much is your 2013 WDW vacation going to cost you?

Mousemommy1 said:
I didn't even know that people lived in the arctic!!!

Northern Alaska and Canada and pretty much all of Greenland are in the Arctic lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using DISBoards

January 3-13
10 nights/11 days
4 Adults
POR Royal Guest Room
8 Day Park Hoppers
DDP (1 ts 1 cs 1 snack)
s/p/d discount

$4563 (was over $6300 before the promo came out):banana:

Airfare for 4 $750 (used points)

1 day 2park Universal studios with shuttle from Disney 4 adults $566

Souveniers ????? whatever we buy:yay:

August 2013 - still unsure of dates, which resort and particulars.

Budgetting $5000 for myself, my 5 year old and 14 year old son to stay on property, dining plan and park hoppers for 7 days.

Will use Daddy's air rewards to pay for plane tickets.

March 2-9th (March Break here)
PO-Riv
2 Adults, 1 seven year old
QS Dining plan
7 day pass w/ Park Hopper
3 Airfare from Halifax to Orlando

$5900

February 28-March 4, 2013
4 nights/5 days
2 adults
Stay, Play and Dine
All Star Sports
standard room
QS dining
1 day base tickets
$842

We'll upgrade our tickets when we get there to what we need (so add $350 or so) and our dining plan when we decide if we want DDP or Deluxe. This is a 'bonus' trip so we're doing it on the cheap. We are cruising going out of Tampa and decided since we will be so close to Disney, why not spend some time there too :cool1:

February 28-March 4, 2013
4 nights/5 days
2 adults
Stay, Play and Dine
All Star Sports
standard room
QS dining
1 day base tickets
$842

We'll upgrade our tickets when we get there to what we need (so add $350 or so) and our dining plan when we decide if we want DDP or Deluxe. This is a 'bonus' trip so we're doing it on the cheap. We are cruising going out of Tampa and decided since we will be so close to Disney, why not spend some time there too :cool1:

Your dates are very similar to mine, and I was trying to figure out why yours is so much cheaper than mine. Granted we are doing regular DDP and one more day, but I never thought of just doing the minimum number of tickets. When you add more days to these tickets when you get there, is it the same price as if you did it now? Doing that would make it easier to pay off by Jan...

Here's our info...for now

5 nights/6 days (Feb 25 - March 2)
2 adults
Stay, Play and Dine
All Star Movies
standard room
DDP dining
4 day base tickets
$1415

We just booked recently for a mid winter visit

1/19-1-23 (4 nights) on the P,S & D plan
Pop Century resort - Std room
2 adults
3 day PH tix
DDP
$1285

R/T on Southwest
$298

Total - $1583

Toss in another $400 or so for souveniers, meals and extras that aren't covered under the DDP

Your dates are very similar to mine, and I was trying to figure out why yours is so much cheaper than mine. Granted we are doing regular DDP and one more day, but I never thought of just doing the minimum number of tickets. When you add more days to these tickets when you get there, is it the same price as if you did it now? Doing that would make it easier to pay off by Jan...

Here's our info...for now

5 nights/6 days (Feb 25 - March 2)
2 adults
Stay, Play and Dine
All Star Movies
standard room
DDP dining
4 day base tickets
$1415

Yes, we'll be able to upgrade them when we get there for the same price as they are now. If we upgrade our dining plan, it has to be done at least 72 hours before arrival. That will add $145 for QS to regular or $500 for QS to Deluxe.

December 28-Jan 3 2013

Wilderness Lodge Presidental Suite
2 people
7 day park hooper
no dining plan

$10,700 (not including flight) Have to wait 6 months before to make Southwest Flights, so add about $600-700 more to total price.

Yes, we'll be able to upgrade them when we get there for the same price as they are now. If we upgrade our dining plan, it has to be done at least 72 hours before arrival. That will add $145 for QS to regular or $500 for QS to Deluxe.

Thank you so much for this! I am a DVC'er booking my first package, so I didn't know that! It will drop my payoff amount to $882! :yay: Thank you!!!!!

Boardwalk
Feb 26-March 4, 6 nights std
6 day park hopper
regular dining plan

2 adults, 1 infant

$3200

Buffalo to Orlando $700

Flight (paying OOP one way and southwest points the other way) $230 rt for me and DH. 4 day base park tickets through undercover tourist $509 (estimate) 2 nights at Pop $350, new years eve 1 night at Dolphin $358, 6 nights in savannah view studio renting points at AKV $1200. Rental car (DH insists on it) $400. 9 nights total 12/29-1/7/13- estimated $3050 not counting food and souvenirs (no DP)

Now granted I'm almost positive ill be adding a RO code which will drop my price!

2 adults sept 8-15
Pofq 8 day ph/wpam with DDP

$2987!!

7 nights at the POFQ in January 2013
2 adults with Dining plan
5 day park hopper tickets
$2146.46

plus airfare $559.00

$ 2705.46 total

Let see.

May 28th - June 7th
Family of 4
2 Adults
13 DS, 11DD
10 Nights
4 Night at Wyndam Bonnet Creek - $200
(They called with special offer. Will have to listen to their time-share spiel but have done it before so no biggie. Will also get a $100 Am. Ex Gift Card upon end of presentation)
6 Nights - 2 bedroom (Hopefully at BeachClub) - $1200
(Renting points from someone DH knows. His renting any 2 Bedroom for $200 a night. Can book next week, so hoping for Beach Club)
Airfare - $0 - Used Southwest Points
Tickets - $1050 for 7 Day
PH - $230 ( am going to add this on when we get there)

So far - $2680 - Estimating about $1000-$1500 for food and souveniers. We don't buy much in souveniers.

I have to admit, it makes me want to throw up to write this, but here's ours: :sick:

Grand Floridian June 1-8
Deluxe dining
8 day park hopper
$ 6,832.14

I will admit though, I am praying daily for a room discount! :rolleyes1 But, our last trip was in 2010 and we did put it off this one until now, when the new Fantasyland would be open. So, it's not too bad considering we've been stashing away since we got back in 2010.....

Coming from the uk £9200 ($14,000)

This is 12 nights at okw 2 bedroom for 3 adults and one child with ddp and premium economy upgrade with virgin Atlantic

Serious saving going on for next August!!:)

We haven't offically booked yet... waiting a few more weeks and praying for a discount to come out!

Flights already booked: RT for 4 on Spirit $730

May 22-28
2 adults, 1 4 yr old, 1 2 yr old
7 night at POR, preferred room
4 day base tickets
$2311

Total, not including food or souvenirs $3041

Hoping for free dining... but would happily take a RO discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter