• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much is your 2013 WDW vacation going to cost you?

Our 6 night stay at CB Resort is $958. We have non expiring 10 day park passes with 10 plus days, so I guess it comes to about $60 for MK, EPCOT, and a water park x 4 (2A, 9yo, 5 yo, and free 2 yo)=$240. I'm budgeting $500 for food, plus $500 for rental car and gas (we'll drive straight through).

So roughly $2200.

Too much!!!:crazy2: Which is why we haven't booked anything yet.:( I just can't book without a hefty discount and there hasn't been one on dates that I can go.:worried: Here's hoping.:goodvibes

Free Dining with an email PIN:

February 3-8, 2013 (5 nights)
POFQ (4 day base tickets): $1458.88
Air for two: $310.00 from Detroit (had companion ticket)
Town Car: $130.00
Gratuities/Tips, extra meal, misc: $275.00 (Disney Dollars)

Less than $2200....Less than $2000 if you minus the Disney Dollars!

No alarm clocks, no commando style, just me and hubby relaxing and having fun....a small price to pay!!

Late August 7 days/6 nights at GF for 2 adults, 2 kids:

$2800: hotel and park hoppers
$500: gas and travel
$1000: Food and souvenirs

$4,300

March 3-8, ASMo preferred, 4 day passes, free dining, 3 adults and one child. About $2000. The way my sons eat, we needed free dining to make it affordable!

April 21-27
6 nights/ 7 days @ AOA in Cars Family Suite
7 Day Park Hopper with Water Parks for 4 adults (DS 2yo FREE)
-No dining plan, No trip Ins, Driving from Columbus, Ga
$3384.12

Myself, DW, DS shopping, photopass, and food @$1000
Not sure what the grandparents will spend. My dad had gastric bypass and my mom eats like a bird.

106 DAYS

Oh I forgot. I have a room for 4/20 at the Best Western near Down Disney that will cost me $112.00 for the night.

We'll be traveling 14 days in August. Five of us - DH, me, DS14, DD12, DD9

$1080 - offsite house for 11 nights
$1530 - 8 day WPF Hopper tickets for all 5 of us through YES program
$ 500 - gas for the 2000 mile drive, plus local driving
$ 150 - 10 days of parking at DW
$ 100 - Gatorworld tickets
$ 180 - 2 nights hotel for drive down & back
$ 250 - Eating out
$ 0 - Gift cards/VISA points will cover ~$500 in snacks/souvies
$ 200 - Grocery for other meals

$3990 - Total for 14 days. Hadn't compiled it this way yet, and I'm happy to see I'm under my $4000 budget.

to see what everyone is paying!!! i guess this is why we get the question how do yall do disney every year, well this is how:
-we drive down(7 hrs)
-3 adults for AOA (LM) for 8 nights 11/29-12/7
-we never do the parkhoppers, we only do the 2 day base to get the free dining package(that we are hoping for again) the we upgrade our tickets to a 6 day when we check in.
-we never get trip insurance(all 30 trips) i understand why people get it.
grand total - $1,741

I'm still new to this board and trying to read as much as I can in the way of saving $. My question to you is- you said you get the 2 day base and then upgrade to 6days for your park tickets.-Is this a free upgrade?discounted? *curious*

June 5th - June 15th 2013 10 days/9 nights

DVC - Animal Kingdom Villas / Kidani - 2bedroom/3bath standard view
8 People - 2 Adults / 6 Kids...two of them are ours the others are nieces and nephew (Ages - 17, 17, 16, 14, 13, 13 none are twins)

$2950.00 - Airfare, Southwest Airlines
$2450.76 w/tax - 8 day base park ticket (plan to buy when we get there)
$2200.00 - budget for dining/snacks (ADRs - Crystal Palace lunch, Sci Fi Dine In Theater lunch, Rainforest Cafe lunch, Be Our Guest dinner...also plan to eat breakfast in our room and make some lunches and/or dinners.
$200.00 - budget for Garden Grocer
$150.00 - plan to pack a LARGE suit case with food as well...need the empty suit case for the souvenirs :rotfl2:

Rounded - $8,000 total
Very lucky Grandma helps pay for our nieces and nephew to go with!!

Alreaday have 700 points on Disney Visa Rewards and $500 in gift cards for spending money or to cover some CS meals.

booked late last week.

sw flights for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant - $600
water view at coronado springs + 4 base ticket x 3 6/4-6/11 - $2060
insurance - pending
dog sitter - pending
food - we shall see ;)

so excited!

2 adults, 2 kids

June 2013
8 nights BCV - renting pts

$1500 - BCV studio
$1100 - airfare for 4
$1145 - park tix
$1500 - food budget (OOP)
$100 - souvenirs

Grand total = $ 5345

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What a fun thread! Giving it a bump.
Here's us:

3 disney adults/3 kids

14 nights 2bed- WBC - $1024
Park tickets average - $1288 (PAP over 3 trips averaged)
Airfare for DSIL - $257
Grocery budget $210
In park meal budget- $1100
TiW card- $33 (averaged over 3 trips)
Stroller rental budget: $90 (we'll rent from parks as needed)
Gas: $350 (30mpg baby!)
Misc: $150
Total: $4502.00

Only $2.00 over budget so hoping to save about $100 from buying discount gift cards for everything I can :thumbsup2 I'm also lucky we're light eaters.

All said and told it cost us $9600 for the entire trip including tips, car fare to/from the airport, baggage, a few souveniers and drinks. The memories and DH having an awesome 50th made it all worth it. :)

First week of June at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for 1 adult, 2 Disney adults:

$0 - Condo is a graduation gift for DD from grandparents (Wyndham owners)
$300 - driving expenses (gas and hotel back & forth, one night is on points, one night cash)
$800 - food budget (groceries, 3 TS, the rest CS meals)
$625 - tickets (have 10 day no expire hoppers w/ WP & more tickets that we will use over 3 trips. Using 3 park days, 2 plus days this trip)
$ 45 - parking at parks

$1770 total

I have to laugh, because every time this thread gets ressurected, my plans are different from the last time! But, now that my trip is only 55 days away and all PIF, it's final.

Travel Dates: 4/18/13 - 4/28/13 (10 nights/11 days)
Travel Party: 2 Adults, 2 Children (8 and 6 at time of travel)
Resort: Yacht Club, Standard View Club Level= $3971.80 (with 40% military discount)
Airfare: RT from Boston via Jet Blue = $1181.40 (this includes travel insurance)
Food, Golf, Dessert Party and Souvenirs: $2000 (we'll be using TiW card)
Tickets: $0 (we have annual passes from this year that I've already included the entire purchase of on our last 11 day trip)
Grand Total: $7153.20

Next year will be cheaper (as if I haven't said that before) :rotfl:

We are big penny pinchers. We stay off grounds. We have always found clean, close hotels close to the main gate for 50 dollars a night. We get a hotel that has a free breakfast and eat that, then we pack snacks in my bag and eat lunch at the park, then in the evening we get food outside of the parks on the way back to the hotel. If your interested in saving money on tickets check out the YES program. It saves us a ton on the ticket price. We also only get base tickets, since we are sure to want to stay the entire day in each park. We also drive down saving tons of money for a family of five. We also go off season, since that isn't a big deal for us since we homeschool. We estimate our 5day tickets and room: 1300, food: 500, gas 500 (we live in Illinois). So 2,300 for that part of our vacation. The kids usually bring their own money for souvenirs. I'm not sure if I'm leaving a category out. I hope these ideas help if you are looking to get the most for your money.

Leaving in 3 days!

6 days/ 5 nights at CBR
4 day base tickets ( hopping is a waste for us)
Driving
= $1500

For food we do TS and QS and pay oop because it is cheaper for us than the DDP.

I was just trying to figure this out and about had a heart attack when I saw the final results. We have changed our reservation several times and kept upgrading little by little.

The whole trip is coming up to about $7200 :scared: and that's 7 nights staying Club Level at the Beach Club with 3 adults one child and 2 infants. We are getting 3 annual passes though so that's an extra almost grand up front that will save us money in the long run.

Gas: about $500
Resort: $3176
Tickets (including annual passes) and 1 - 8 day PH: $2213
Dining budget: $1,000 but expect to be less with TIW
Extras: $300

My sister is going to pay for her own food and extras so I didn't really budget that in for her. But we are buying her ticket and paying for all but the extra $25 a night cost of the resort since she is going to help with the kids.

Next trip we'll be staying moderate again, but we decided to live it up for once as we NEVER splurge even on vacation. :cool1:

Oh, and I forgot I'm paying for everything with gift cards purchased at Target with my Target CC so the total will actually be $350 less when you consider the 5% saved on the cards.

6 nights Port Orleans Riverside-preferred room 2 adults and 1 child
6 day base tickets
$1895

Southwest Airfare: $15 (paid with points from Southwest Visa sign-on bonus)
plus $30 early bird check in

insurance: estimated around $100
Petsitter: $450 for 2 dogs

Airport parking: $90

I have $150 in gift cards and $400 in Disney Visa rewards dollars for food. PLus we save $$$ bringing food and ordering from Garden Grocer-just 2 character meals for Table Service

$2500 total +/- Southwest Visa 50,000 pts is the reason we can do this trip!!!

Well this is one thread I won't let DH read. When I told him I wanted to go back in May (after having gone in November), he asked if I could manage to make it under $10,000 I might manage it if I don't buy too much while I'm there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter