how can a "free upgrade" cost me $388?

I've taken a step back and considered your facts...I think you should call your travel agent and say thank you!

Disney has offered her a solution to your situation which means DISNEY DID have adjoining rooms noted on your original reservation.

I'm one of those folks that's been angry for you! I hate it when things don't line up perfectly through no fault of my own. You just tried to spread Disney magic by having 2 more on your trip! While I don't think you should have paid that much more, 2106 for 6 nights at Disney with Dining is a great price...ADD YC to it for two nights and do a happy dance! :dance3:

This may just be one of those little gifts of life. Count your blessings!

I know moving resorts will be a hassle...but it will be quite fun to stay close to HS and Epcot for 2 nights. Pack appropriately and PLAN on using YC pool and amenities while you're there. (I'd try to get a reservation at Cape May for breakfast since you're so close!) Staying near the Boardwalk will be fun.

I'm glad you're over your anger...I think it's time to celebrate your AWESOME DEAL...9 people are going to Disney for 6 nights for around 2k....amazing price!!

Just to give you a point of reference. 6 nights for 2 adults, 2 children (under 10) during October 19-25, 7 day base tickets, basic dining is 2119 at as sports! This is a public discount code price!

You have 3 adults and 5 kids, and a child under 3 for LESS! --it's like getting your vacation for half price PLUS the addition of Yacht club for two nights.

Although I think something "messed up" -- YOU have an unheard of price...thank your travel agent for getting you the upgrade to YC! HONESTLY, this is an AMAZING PRICE.... Your travel agent worked hard to get you taken care of with the adjoining room request!

just one room at the yacht club would cost you over $600 for 2 nights -- you have a deal you should be celebrating. (Please tell me your price is not PER ROOM)...WOW, I wish I had your deal!:yay: :yay: :yay: I'd be there in a heart-beat!

GO AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!:goodvibes

I've taken a step back and considered your facts...I think you should call your travel agent and say thank you!

Disney has offered her a solution to your situation which means DISNEY DID have adjoining rooms noted on your original reservation.

I'm one of those folks that's been angry for you! I hate it when things don't line up perfectly through no fault of my own. You just tried to spread Disney magic by having 2 more on your trip! While I don't think you should have paid that much more, 2106 for 6 nights at Disney with Dining is a great price...ADD YC to it for two nights and do a happy dance! :dance3:

This may just be one of those little gifts of life. Count your blessings!

I know moving resorts will be a hassle...but it will be quite fun to stay close to HS and Epcot for 2 nights. Pack appropriately and PLAN on using YC pool and amenities while you're there. (I'd try to get a reservation at Cape May for breakfast since you're so close!) Staying near the Boardwalk will be fun.

I'm glad you're over your anger...I think it's time to celebrate your AWESOME DEAL...9 people are going to Disney for 6 nights for around 2k....amazing price!!

Just to give you a point of reference. 6 nights for 2 adults, 2 children (under 10) during October 19-25, 7 day base tickets, basic dining is 2119 at as sports! This is a public discount code price!

You have 3 adults and 5 kids, and a child under 3 for LESS! --it's like getting your vacation for half price PLUS the addition of Yacht club for two nights.

Although I think something "messed up" -- YOU have an unheard of price...thank your travel agent for getting you the upgrade to YC! HONESTLY, this is an AMAZING PRICE.... Your travel agent worked hard to get you taken care of with the adjoining room request!

just one room at the yacht club would cost you over $600 for 2 nights -- you have a deal you should be celebrating. (Please tell me your price is not PER ROOM)...WOW, I wish I had your deal!:yay: :yay: :yay: I'd be there in a heart-beat!

GO AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!:goodvibes

I think this is my new attitude.

And my husband wonders why I love the disboards :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter