How About Some Introductions?

Hiya!! I'm Catherine and I've just discovered these boards! I've done two ICP summer programs and I am going back to Disney this November for the year long CRP program in the UK Pavilion at EPCOT! :yay:

Hi I'm Maura. I've know about this for awhile but my mom just said I could have an account. I've gone to disney 4 times and I LOVE DOLE WHIPS.

Hey, I'm Diane. I'm 18 years old and I'm gonna be in incoming freshman at UC Berkeley this fall. I've been to Disneyland several times and just got back from my first visit to WDW last month and loved it! I'm really hoping to participate in Fall 2012

Hi!
I'm Emily, I used to do the teen board and had a different user name for awhile. I'm 19 studying music education at Trinity International University. I don't actually live on the west coast...one of my favorite songs is June on the West Coast by Bright Eyes. I go to Disney World at least once a year and have been to Disneyland several times also :)

Hi! I'm Anna, and I'm 19 and originally from Florida. Right now, I'm a freshman at Indiana University in Bloomington, studying linguistics with a double minor in Norwegian and medieval studies.

I'm a hopeful Spring 2012 CPer, and I'd ideally like to try living/working at Disneyland in SoCal, but I'd be fine with WDW as well, as it is my "home" park. :)

HIYA!!! I'm Lauren (LoriLai for kicks) I was born in California and my whole entire family eats, breaths, and LIVES Disney!!! I got a family brick at DisneyLand and lotsa witches apples stolen from the snow white ride but Ssssh its a secret :woohoo:. I live in Miami now and I hope to make it as character performer for Spring Advantage 2012 hurray! Back-up plan is attractions although I'd be happy getting anything. I have lotsa pets: a husky Sniper, a wolf hybrid Sheba, a blue-fronted amazon Chocobo, a crimson-bellied conure (no name yet), two mice Butterscotch and Minnie Mouse, a treefrog, a betta, and a gerbil. HURRAY!!! Family tradition is still to this day to go to DisneyLand at least five times a year for weeks at a time =D

I also highly recommend going to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco it is awesome :rotfl:

Yeah for crowd following! :D

So, I'm Riku! It's a nickname I got a few years back that just stuck. All of my employers so far have called me that as well. Anyway! I'm 21 and this will be my first time participating in the DCP, as long as I pass the phone interview and get accepted, of course!

I lived in Anaheim for most of my life and went to Disneyland frequently (Season passes, yay~!). My family moved down to San Diego when I was 13, and as soon as I could go far on my own, I went to DL at least once a year. As for WDW, I've only been once when I was about 6. My family stayed in the mushroom houses by the swamp/lake thingie and one morning we even had a peacock at our door! Unfortunately, dad had forgotten the batteries to the camcorder XD My memories are blurry and rather vague, only images and parts of a conversation with Timone. Hopefully, I will regain some of those memories when I see everything again.

I can't wait!

Hello! I'm Rachel. I'm planning on doing the DCP this spring and i'm also auditioning in Philly Oct. 16th. You all have been such a help so far and I just wanted to thank you guys! :cool1:

Hi! I'm Julia. I'm 19 and I go to school at the University of Evansville. I am originally from St. Louis. I've been to Disney about 20 times (between both land and world).

I want to do the college program in the fall of 2014 because that's the only way I can do the program and study abroad with my scholarship.

sup guys, my name is steven. I'm just making my move from the youth board up to the college board.

I'm a first year mechanical engineer at Arizona state university, I want to work for WDI ( which explains WDI2B)

Hey guys, I'm Brian and I just discovered these boards today. I applied for WDW for the spring advantage program and got accepted for Quick Service Food and Beverage. This was the third time for me applying and this third time I was glad to find out I was accepted. Can't wait to meet most of you down in Florida.

Hello everyone!

My name is Katelyn [though you can call me that or Lottie - we're awfully similar]. I was recently accepted [and by recent - I mean barely 12 hours ago] for the Walt Disney World College Program! I'm going to be a character attendant for the spring advantage season!

I am beyond excited for the opportunity and I'm sure ya'll will be seeing a lot of me on here! :laughing:

Greetings.

My name is John. I've been a fan of the art of animation as long as I can recall, and I've known for a long time that Disney animation was the pinnacle of the art form. Some of my earliest exposure came in the form of the VHS recordings my parents made for me when I was young; here is an example of what I recall in my youth.

I own an outdated edition of Christopher Finch's Art of Walt Disney, which I cherish, though I am also partial to Warner Bros. animation, especially Chuck Jones' works (he did work on Sleeping Beauty after all; Walt must have known he was talented). There's also a special place in my heart for Garfield, as well as Jim Davis' animated specials.

I have been accepted to the 2012 Spring program at the WDWCP, and I will be working Housekeeping; it should be fun, and it should be great to get away from the midwestern winter for once.

Hi,

My name is Daisha and I'm a Music major from California.

I have my phone interview for the College Program (spring advantage) coming up and I'm really excited.

I am the wife of a spring 2012 Culinary Assistant in Pastry and Baking. Disney has been a part of my life since I was very small. when I met my husband we found we had a mutual like of Disney. So much so that we got married in the Rose Garden of the Disneyland Hotel! Our son has grown up with Disney and is very excited for his dad to work with the "mouse". our son keeps telling people that his dad is working for Mickey Mouse. Very cute.

He will be in the program from January 9th - May 11th. We will miss him, but I am sure we will be able to go and see him once while he is there. We are so proud of all that he has accomplished since he was laid off in 2008 from the Architectural Industry. Baking has been his passion as well as cooking and it has been his dream to work for Disney since I first met him. Now he has his chance!!!!

Congrats to all of you who have gotten accepted and granting patience to all those who are still waiting to hear.

~Melissa~

I'm Kelli!
I'm 19 years old and studding fashion business at the University of MN. I got accepted into the Disney College Program as a character performer! Also a huge disney fan!

Hi! My name is Kayla and I've already posted in here, but that was a while back and I'm actually doing the DCP this time around so I figure I'd post again haha

Anyway, I'm doing Spring 2012 for QSFB and my arrival date is Jan 23! I'm so excited :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter