How About Some Introductions?

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
I'm Suzi, 19, studying music at the University of Southampton, in the south of England, but originally from London.

I'm a big Disney nut (although that probably goes without saying, what with me posting on a board for college-age Disney fans. But I digress :rolleyes: ), particularly the animated films (I'm the only person I've ever met who cries EVERY TIME at the end of Beauty and the Beast :rolleyes: ). I've been to WDW 3 times, DLP a whole lot more, and I'm planning my first ever trip to DL for next March.

I'm a major film buff, and love just about any kind of music.

'Twould be nice to hear from everyone else here, find out who everyone is! :)

I'm Mayleen, 21, studying biomedical sciences at the Interamerican University in Puerto Rico. This will be my last semester.

I'm another disney nut. Have gone to WDW about 9 times. Was going to be on the CP(fall 2003), but because of personal issues and school, couldn't go. :guilty:

Love music, almost any type. Watch way to much tv.

My name is Jill I'm 22 years old and a History major at Middlesex College about 45 mins north of Boston I was in the college program Feb-Aug 2001 i worked on big thunder mountain in WDW. Without the everyday that I would go to the parks to play while I worked there I've been to the World about 50 or so times (at least once a year since I was 2)

Hey Everyone ~ I'm Candy (Princess Candace Marie to the others lol) and I'm a student at the Art Institute....(studying animation)....I love WDW too..been going since I lived in Cape Coral, FL; and hope to meet other people here!

Hola all, names Chad( :D )

I'm just your average 20 year old Disney/motorcycle enthusiasts working on my second year at the University of North Texas(Denton, Texas) towards a masters in accounting.

I've been going to Disney World since I was an infant with my parents and had my first solo experience not too long ago. :cool1:

Hi I'm Maggie a 19 year old 2nd year at Cal Poly Pomona (Pomona, California). I'm studying Sociology with no partictular option in mind. I have only been to WDW once, but I have been to DL many of times. I'm a member of the Theta Omega chapter of the sorority Zeta Tau Alpha. I love to dance, go horseback riding, go swimming at the beach or a pool, and I love to meet new people.

Howdy.. I'm Roman. I just turned 26, so technically I'm a grown up now.

I don't go to college any more, but I did graduate from The College of New Jersey, and I am currently a full time employee there... does that count?

Anyway, I did the Disney College Program a long time ago! (Spring 99!) And would be happy to answer any questions or chat with anyone who is interested in the CP.

Hi, everyone! I'm Sarah and I'm a sophomore at Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI) majoring in elementary education and English. I'm a HUGE Disney fan- I've been to Disney World 8 times and will be heading down for my 9th visit in March and just returned from my first trip to Disneyland. I like most sports, mainly soccer and volleyball. I look forward to talking to you guys. :D

Hi all! My name is Traci. I graduated from Stockton College (NJ) in May and am currently a part time banquet server. I was supposed to do the college program this past fall but for personal reasons, could not go. I was disappointed, but everything happens for a reason, you know?

My next trip to Disney is in April to see my little sister's marching band in the parade at Magic Kingdom.

Hi! I guess I'm a grown-up like Roman. But, I'm going back to school! I'm 26, got my undergraduate degree in Business Administration - Marketing from Colorado State University. I've just started working on my MBA with a conc. in Accounting.

I did the College Program in Fall 2000. And it was the best semester I've ever had!!! I'd love to chat or answer questions about my program. I'm sure it's changed a little by now though.

I worked at MGM in merchandise around the main entrance (Oscar's, Crossroads, Sid's, Package Pickup, etc). I loved it!!! I met my DH that semester, and we hope to move back there in a couple of years when we are both done (or at least he's done) with school.

Hey Everyone!!! My name is TJ and I'm a Junior at Central Michigan University. I'm majoring in Accounting and love all kinds of sports. I'm a student assistant coach for the Men's basketball team.
I'll be going on my 20th WDW vacation on April 5th of this year. I've been pretty much once a year since i was born.

Jeff, 22, majoring in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism with concentration in Tourism and Business Management with a concentration in Supply chain/Operation management at NC State University. Two more years to go b/c of a major switch junior year.

I do theatre and enjoy working on computers.

hey, i'm amy and i'm majoring in recreation, park, and tourism management at penn state. i was accepted into the wdwcp for spring advantage '05 (for merchandise) but i turned it down because i didn't think it was the best idea for me to do it as a freshman. i hope to interview again in two years and actually get to go!

-amy

Hi, I'm Sarah. :) I'm 23 and just graduated from Clarion University of Pennsylvania a couple of days ago. Now I'm unemployed and desparately searching for a job in public relations or development.

I got engaged in Disneyworld (behind Cinderella's Castle) on Dec. 16, 2003. We're getting married on June 17, 2006 but not at Disney. I'm certainly getting Disney involved in the wedding! Mickey and Minnie are already our caketopper! :)

I'm (shocked face!) in love with all things Disney. Other people call it a sick obsession, people on the DIS call it normal. ;) I have a dance minor, I'm auditioning for a dance team in Pittsburgh soon, I'm a sister of Phi Sigma Sigma, I love Colin Firth... hmm... I'm sure there's lots of other random things. For now, hi to everyone!! :)

Hey guys, my name is Erin. Im 22, from NY. I did the college program spring of '03 and it was a great experience. I did recreation at the All Stars Resorts and lived in Chatam. I'd definitely recommend doing the program if you can!! It was an awesome time. :flower: :flower1:

Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I'm 18 years old and in my first year at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (hey Sarah!) where I study exercise science and eventually physical therapy. I've been to Disney World 10 times and am going again with friends this coming June... I absolutely love it!

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have the time to fit in a semester away from school, but I'm still seriously considering the college program in Orlando.

:D

HEYYYYYYY.... I'm Chad (despite what my screen name might tell you), 21 from Up State NY. I'm a CP alumni from the Spring of 2002. I did quick service food and beverage at Blizzard Beach (also did foods and All-star Sports and wide world of sports, Life guarded at Blizzard Beach and did some ushering at a few Alanta Braves baseball games). Now I'm a campus rep for the College Porgram at my school and also work at the Disney Store. :earboy2: This spring semester will be my first Sr. Semester at Utica College, Communication Major..... ummm.. thats it!!! :wave:

I'm -em most people call me well -em :)

I'm 24 and *almost* done with a degree in Hospitality Mgmt-

I did the CP thing all of 01- Jan-Aug Rock n Roller Coaster and Aug-Jan Monorails

I also plan to head back to Disney after graduation to whoever wants me out of DL/WDW :)

-em

Hi All,
I'm Brandy, technically grown up, like a couple of you other guys. I'm 25 and a recent Culinary Institute of New Orleans grad (a career change after a degree in English from the University of Mississippi {OLE MISS}. I will be there to participate in the college program from Jan. 10 until May 6.

Have a Great Day!
Brandy

Well in that case - I'm really, really grown up - lol

I'm 39 and a mom with 2 darling boys - 4 & 9.

I'm also a full time student at Birmingham Uni, in the 1st year of a Marketing Mgmt BA(hons) degree. Also studied Tourism and Business Mgmt last year.

Only been to WDW about 3 times, DLP twice, DLC just the once, but going back in March to have my birthday breakfast with the princesses :D - Well I will be 40 so I need an extra special treat to take my mind off it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!