How About Some Introductions?

Hello everyone, I'm Amanda and I just got my e-mail today saying that I will be working in merchandise starting in Aug!!!!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo::cheer2::yay:

But as for a bit about myself. I'm 22 and will be graduating this semester with a degree in history.

I LOVE Disney!!!!! I have been to the resort in FL about 50 some times and I will be making my first visit to Disneyland this summer.

There is always more to know if interested :)

I just got accepted in Attractions for Fall 2011! I'll be moving in on August 17th, and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! :cheer2:

I'm 21 and Majoring in Theater Design at The Ohio State University. I wish I was already on the way down...

I just got accepted in Attractions for Fall 2011! I'll be moving in on August 17th, and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! :cheer2:

I'm 21 and Majoring in Theater Design at The Ohio State University. I wish I was already on the way down...

I'll be in Attractions, too! And I'm also arriving on the 17th! :goodvibes

:hippie:

Hi! I'm Maggie! I'm 21 years young and am a Theatre (Performance Emphasis) and Art History major at Tulane University where I will be graduating from soon. SO PSYCHED! I love acting, taking in and creating great art, traveling, making friends, talking, laughing, cooking, going to the beach, going out dancing and making jewelry. I am a feminist and love gender and sexualities studies. I also am fascinated with WW2 history, particularly the social and political issues in Germany during the rise of the Nazi Regime. If anyone else is a WW2 history buff I highly recommend reading Defying Hitler by Sebastian Haffner. SO GOOD! I am obsessed with Salvador Dali! If anyone is down for a road trip from O-town to the Dali Museum, let's hook up! I am OBSESSED with Tinkerbell. She is embellishing my room, car, and a lot of my wardrobe. lol. I also love Mulan. They are my fave Disney characters for sure! Well, Goofy is up there too!

I'm accepted into the Fall Advantage Program in Attractions! Yay! :cool1:

Hi there. My names Cambria and I'm twenty. I found out that I got accepted to the Disneyland College Program in Anaheim on Friday for the fall. I arrive August 17th and I couldn't be happier. I'll be doing Custodial. :)

Hi there. My names Cambria and I'm twenty. I found out that I got accepted to the Disneyland College Program in Anaheim on Friday for the fall. I arrive August 17th and I couldn't be happier. I'll be doing Custodial. :)

Congratulations, Cambria! My name is Mandy. I am arriving August 17th and will be doing Custodial! It's a small world after all. Although I was accepted for the Walt Disney World College Program. :hug:

Hi, I'm Lindsey. I'm 19, and I'm trying to get into the Disneyland CP. I'm pended right now. Congrats to all you who got in!!!!pixiedust:

Hey!
Im Britt from Louisiana and I applied for Fall Advantage 2011. I had my phone interview March 2. It's only been a day, but it seems its been like 30! My top roles were attractions, character attendent, and life guard.

Hi! I'm Katie, I'm about to turn 23, and feel like i'm going to be one of the oldest people there! I'm graduating this May with Textile Design (art stuff, not chemistry stuff)! I hope to go on to work in costuming for film and/or tv, so I may need to go back to school for Costume Design in theatre ):

I'm not accepted to the program yet...my phone interview is tomorrow, and my nerves are going crazy! D:

I'm hoping for Costuming, but Character Attendant and PhotoPass Photographer are my #2 and #3 choices! I hope to get into the Fall Advantage, and move in the last available date (June 13th, right?)
I may have jumped the gun, but I started a blog!
katieatwdw2011. blogspot. com (I don't have enough posts, so remove the spaces!)

We can all do this! :goodvibes

Hey everyone, I'm Meredyth!

I've been reading a lot of the posts here, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I completed the International College Program last summer- I worked Custodial in Magic Kingdom, and I absolutely LOVED it. If you don't mind doing the work, I think it's probably one of the better jobs in the park (although I might be a bit biased :goodvibes) So if anyone has any questions about Custodial, feel free to PM me!!!

I'm planning on applying for a Professional Internship in Education in 2012, so I'm really hoping all goes well for that!

Hi I'm Danielle, and I will be 23 in August, and I'm a Communications major. I'm arriving August 17 for Fall 2011 Attractions!

Hey guys!

I'm Sabra, and I'm currently a 5th year Theatre Studies major at Illinois State University. I am graduating in May (at least I better be *shakes fist at the registration office*), and will be starting the DCP in Florida June 13 in Costuming for the Fall Advantage Program. :cool1:

As of 12:14 this morning, I am 23 years old. :goodvibes

Hello!

I'm Megan and I'm currently a Junior at Kent State University. I just applied/interviewed for the Fall Advantage or Fall 2011 program.

I'm twenty years old and am majoring in Graphic Design.

I hope to do a professional internship with Disney for Graphic Design after the College Program. (If I get in!)

Hello, everyone!

I'm Jim, 21, a junior from Yardley, PA (a small little town about 30 miles north of Philadelphia.)

I can't wait to meet so meet so many new people and help try to make so many's vacations great!

I'm doing attractions for Fall Advantage 2011. I've never actually been to Disney World (I have been to Disneyland once) so I'm so stoked to get down there and just my adventure!

I'm Jim, 21, a junior from Yardley, PA (a small little town about 30 miles north of Philadelphia.)

My Aunt and Uncle that I frequently visit live in Yardley! I love the town, it's such a nice area :)

My name is Leah, I'm 22 yrs old and will be graduating from college this May with a degree in Business and concentration in marketing.

I just got accepted for Merchandise for Fall Adv. 2011, and have a phone interview this Wednesday for 2 marketing-related PIs. Either way I'll definitely be on the Disney pay roll soon. ;)

I'm super excited since it's been my dream to work for Disney for many years now. I'm kind of shy in person but do love meeting new people, so feel free to friend me on facebook or follow me on twitter (links are in my siggy). I'd love to get to know other Fall/Fall advantage cast members! :)

I'm Mark, I'm 20 (but will be 21 when on the program) and I'm going to be doing Attractions for the fall program. Really can't wait for this, I'm wicked excited. I'm from Boston, and I've gotta say that this forum was very helpful in the time between my presentation and my acceptance. I was compulsively checking my email every five minutes after my interview haha

Hey there...my name is Jon. I am from Syracuse, NY. I go to school at SUNY Potsdam. I am a communications major. I got merchandise for the fall advantage program! Move in May 23!

If anyone wants to chat....shoot me an email....jdawdwcp@gmail.com

or find me on facebook-Jon Alt

Hope to hear from people :)

My name is Alyssa, I'm twenty years old.
I currently live in Nacogdoches,Texas studying at Stephen F. Austin State University,and preparing to be an English High School teacher,evetually college :)
I've been accepted in Fall Advantage at Florida, I am so excited!
You can add me on facebook if you'd like:Alyssa Love

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter