• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About Some Introductions?

hi ! I'm Stefanie and a freshman at Northern Illinois University studying Communications. Born and raised in a suburb of Chicago. I've been around these boards for a while but just recently started posting again. I've been going to Disney World since I was five and have loved everything about it ever since. It's been a rough freshman year of college and I keep counting down the days until I am back in Disney which is only 76!!

Disney is one of the best ways to cheer up and get your mind off things for a bit, it was for me at least. Hope you have a great trip!! (i'm leaving tomorrow finally! :yay: )
:love: Hokies for Huskies :love:

Disney is one of the best ways to cheer up and get your mind off things for a bit, it was for me at least. Hope you have a great trip!! (i'm leaving tomorrow finally! :yay: )
:love: Hokies for Huskies :love:

ah have fun on your trip!! which of course you will. and thank you, your post made my day. i wish i could give you a hug right now :hug: !

Hi,
My name is Brittany and I go to Converse College. I am majoring in Interior Design with a possible minor in psychology. I am totally crazy about anything Disney. I'm not exactly sure how many times I've been to but it's between 15 and 20. :)

Hi. My name's Krystal. I go to the University of South Florida on Tampa, Fl. I'm a junior majoring in Mass Communications and minoring in Theater. I live less than 2 hours from Disney, so I've been there countless times throughout my childhood and even on field trips every year. However, I've always dreamed of working having my career with Disney, and I feel like this would be a great step for me.

Hi. My name's Krystal. I go to the University of South Florida on Tampa, Fl. I'm a junior majoring in Mass Communications and minoring in Theater. I live less than 2 hours from Disney, so I've been there countless times throughout my childhood and even on field trips every year. However, I've always dreamed of working having my career with Disney, and I feel like this would be a great step for me.

Hey Krystal, welcome to the boards!!!! :thumbsup2

I'm Nicole. I'm 20 years old, a sophomore in college and studying business administration.
I've only been to Disney twice and the first time I was 17 years old. I guess that explains why I love it so much, I never got my fill as a kid! If I could be any cast member I'd be Ariel, I love her to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Lindsey, im 18 (almost 19) and I'll be starting the WDW College program August 20th and i am SO EXCITED!!! Im from Southern California, and it pretty much goes without saying i absolutely LOVE Disney! I've been going to DL since.. forever! haha i cant wait!!!

Hey ya'll, my name's Hannaha, 23, history major, currently at Skagit Valley College. I hail from the land of rain, coffee, and bigfoot. :woohoo: If you've no idea where that is, its Washington. Long time lurker, short time registered user.:banana: I wanted to be Indiana Jones or a Pirate when I was growing up (still do infact) if that helps to give you a small insight into my oh so crowded, cluttered, and crazy mind.:scared1: I've been a disney nut all my life...my first memory is of BTMR. The part with the falling rocks in the cavern. I was four...Sad but true. :sad2: Hope to meet plenty of ya'll and maybe make some friends. Have a good one! pirate:

hi Im beckie 21, from new jersey. my family has a DVC at saratoga springs. i will be going down for the 5th or 6th time in may. this is my first time using the disboard and I really want to know how to use all the cute Icons!!! Hope I "replyed" right! lol

nice to meet you all!!

Beckie~ ariel fan~:cheer2:

Hi everyone!
My name is Kat and I am a freshman at West Virginia University. I am a Theatre major with my concentration in acting. I love all things Disney and especially Walt Disney World. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. I have been to Disney World at least 17 times and from the first time I went, I wanted to be one of the dragonflies in SpectroMagic. Hopefully soon my dream will come true, because i am auditioning for an entertainment position very soon!
It's nice to be a part of the boards!!!

Hi I'm Stacey, 1st year at University of Notre Dame Australia (Fremantle campus) doing a bachelor of commerce/arts. I love Disney and have ever since I was...like before I can remeber. My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast and I cried when the video machine ate up my video and so now I have to wait 3 years until it is re-released again :( . I've only been to Disney Land Paris once (April last year) and thats the only park but we had so much fun there...however I think mum is thinking of going to America in December/January and so we will probably go to Walt Disney World. I'm also trying to convince people that Disney should put a park in Australia because the closest one to us is still 7 hours flying time to Hong Kong and my friend says it isnt as good as the others.

Hi there, I wanted to write my first post in here to introduce myself and meet other Disney freaks my own age.
My name is Derek and I am from Vancouver Canada, I'm 23 and finishing up my BA in Youth Work from a college up here.
I've been to Disneyland many times, but only been to disney world once, and I have to say I am hooked. I'm planning on taking some of my spending cash and heading down on my own this december to play around at the parks and downtown Orlando.
I'm also trying to apply to be a Cast Member in the Canada pavillion so definitely have my fingers crossed for that.

Hope to chat with all of you at some point and become very active on here!
Cheers!

Hi there, I wanted to write my first post in here to introduce myself and meet other Disney freaks my own age.
My name is Derek and I am from Vancouver Canada, I'm 23 and finishing up my BA in Youth Work from a college up here.
I've been to Disneyland many times, but only been to disney world once, and I have to say I am hooked. I'm planning on taking some of my spending cash and heading down on my own this december to play around at the parks and downtown Orlando.
I'm also trying to apply to be a Cast Member in the Canada pavillion so definitely have my fingers crossed for that.

Hope to chat with all of you at some point and become very active on here!
Cheers!

Welcome to the DIS!!:thumbsup2

Well Well, its about time I made it over here to introduce myself. Name is Will currently enrolled at IADT in Orlando for Design. I already have my AS and will have the BA in a couple months. Love to be creative and anything that goes FAST :scared1:

See you all around!

Hey yall, my name is Brittany. I'm 18, and I loveeee Disney!! I have heard many positive replies about the WDWCP and I am very excited about going for my first one this fall! I have a character audition coming up soon, and I can't wait! I will probably be staying in Vista, because I have heard alot of good things as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter