How About Some Introductions?

Hello all! My name is Laura and i'm 18. I'm a freshman student at the University of Puerto Rico, doing a Bachelor's degree in English. I'm a huge Disney fanatic and have been since the day I was born. I've been to Disney World 4 times in my lifetime, the last trip was a few weeks ago. One of my life goals is to visit all the Disney parks around the world and my dream job is working as a chracter/performer at WDW (princess please?). I'm planning to attend the college program for spring of next year. I also plan to go to WDW with my boyfriend this June, but that is still undecided, but hopefully...

Nice to meet everyone! :D

I almost didn't consider posting here because I thought a 26 year old going on 27 would be considered too old! :lmao:

Glad to know that's not the case as that's how old I am and I am in college so I guess I qualify for this board. I'm currently attending the Art Institute Online, a division through the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, and I live near Phoenix, Arizona with my parents due to finances. My major's Interactive Media Design and Web Design and when I finish in 2012 (taking a class at a time as it can be pretty stressful with them only lasting 5.5 weeks and I'd like to be able to find a part time job as well), I'm hoping to get a job in the entertainment industry. It'd be nice if it was Disney but I'll be happy elsewhere, I'm sure.

I'm a Disney aficionado though I've only been to Disneyland but hope to go to Walt Disney World once my debt is paid off! My favorite characters include Pluto, Meeko, Goofy, Donald Duck, Stitch, Cruella DeVille, Tigger, Chip & Dale, and probably more that I'm missing. When I'm not thinking about Disney which is 24/7 these days, I like watching "Days Of Our Lives" (big Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn fan), bowling, watching my beloved Phoenix Suns, roleplaying, goofing off on my computer, watching other things on TV, listening to music (anything but heavy metal), playing with my family's miniature schnauzer (he's a hoot!), and shopping.

Well, that's me in a nutshell!

I'm Emma, and since I'm from the UK, I'm at a university rather than college, but hi, I'm posting in this thread anyway! (I've also posted in the UK university thread)

Anyway, yes, I'm 19 and in my first year at university. I've been to WDW 10 times, with my 11th time coming up in March! :yay:
I've also been to Disneyland in California, and to Disneyland Resort Paris twice. I love how DLRP is so much closer, but nope, my family and I are all about the WDW!

Hi here!
My name is Julia, I'm 20 years old (21 in 2 weeks). I'm from South of France, a city called Montpellier. Last summer and for Christmas Hollidays, I've been working in Disneyland Resort Paris as character and as Snow White!! It was so excited!
I'm gonna go to WDW this summer (August) with my boy friend! It's a big travel for us and we are very excited to go there! I hope to meet people on this website and learn more about your experience as Guests or as CM's! It could certainly help us for our visit!!

Sorry for my english if I've made some mistakes!!

A bientot! ;)

Hi! I'm Molly, I'm a junior at Tulane University in New Orleans majoring in English Lit and Medieval Studies. I've been to DisneyWorld four times (1st grade, 8th grade, performed in a parade with my marching band in 11th grade, and went with family less than a month ago) and DisneyLand once. I love all Disney movies, but my favorite is "Beauty and the Beast," because I'm just like Belle in real life. :) I interviewed for the Fall Advantage 08 program this morning, and my interviewer said there I "will have no problem getting in," so yay! I still have to do my character audition at some point (I'm 4'9") but hopefully it will go well! Nice to meet you all!

Hi! I'm Ashley. I'm a junior at the University of Missouri Columbia, but I spent my first two years of school at UW Madison (Go Badgers!). I'm majoring in International Studies with an emphasis in Latin American Studies and a minor in Spanish :)

I'm HOPING to do the Fall 2008 program. My interview is Thursday afternoon, so I'll know soon enough! Let's see, what else... I've been to Disneyland twice and 4 times to Disney World- I didn't take my first trip to DW until I was 15 though! I then went three times in the next two years lol. One of the times was to film the ABC Christmas Day Parade, so that was pretty cool : ) My favorite Disney movie is def the Little Mermaid, but I absolutely LOVE the broadway version of the Lion King.

I guess that's all for now! Oh yeah, feel free to find me on facebook or myspace... I'm Ashley Thornhill and I think I'm in the Missouri and Wisconsin networks and my myspace is on my profile i think!

Hey guys! I'm Megan, I'm newly 19, from Tennessee... My mom is easily the world's biggest Disney freak, and has instilled her knowledge upon me from a young age. I'm a theatre major, and a fall '09 CP hopeful. I wanted to apply for fall '08, but just found out we're planning a WDW trip for October, and didn't want to miss out on the family trip! I've been 10 times, one of which included marching in the MK with my highschool band.. :thumbsup2 I love Broadway, and anything music related.. Feel free to look me up on Facebook -- Megan Nicole Smith, and I'm in the Lambuth '11 network. Hope to talk to many of you soon! :)

Hi all!
I'm Candace, 21 years old, senior at Michigan State University studying psychology and elementary education.
Been to WDW around 10 times, desperate to go back ASAP and am thinking about spending my senior year spring break not in Cancun but in the Magic Kingdom;)
Good to be in a place where people understand the obsession :)

hey guys. i'm kim. i used to come on here years ago, and now i'm back :) i'm 22 from long island. i'm a spanish/secondary education major at St Joseph's. i was a part of the spring 07 wdw college program and i'm going back in may for the 08 summer alumni program. yay :) 101 days till i check into vista, but who's counting?

hey guys. i'm kim. i used to come on here years ago, and now i'm back :) i'm 22 from long island. i'm a spanish/secondary education major at St Joseph's. i was a part of the spring 07 wdw college program and i'm going back in may for the 08 summer alumni program. yay :) 101 days till i check into vista, but who's counting?

Wait, have you heard back already? I applied 23 days ago and still have not received anything.

Wait, have you heard back already? I applied 23 days ago and still have not received anything.

no actually. i'm in the group on facebook and someone emailed a recruiter. the recruiter said that they hadn't even started looking through applicants yet, and acceptance letters won't go out for at least another 2 weeks. i can't wait.

no actually. i'm in the group on facebook and someone emailed a recruiter. the recruiter said that they hadn't even started looking through applicants yet, and acceptance letters won't go out for at least another 2 weeks. i can't wait.

Same here. I called recruiting, and they said they have received my application and it has been processed. I should get something within 2 weeks.

im counting down the days till the date i want to check in.

Which date is that? I am looking at the 19th (the first date).

Same here. I called recruiting, and they said they have received my application and it has been processed. I should get something within 2 weeks.

Which date is that? I am looking at the 19th (the first date).

i'm going for the 21st i think. i'm pretty excited.

fun! where did you work and live before?

My first program was merchandise in Fantasyland, second program was character attendant, and my last program was custodial/seasonal character attendant. I have stayed in Chatham all 3 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter