• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About Some Introductions?

My first program was merchandise in Fantasyland, second program was character attendant, and my last program was custodial/seasonal character attendant. I have stayed in Chatham all 3 times.

sweet deal! i was just there this time last year. i worked in cosmic rays, and thats prob where i'm gonna get put again. i don't mind, though. i'm a vista girl, though, and thats where i want to go. do you know anything about getting seasonal after a program? bc ultimately, thats my goal, but i was wondering if you can get seasonal in a job that you haven't had yet. i really want attractions.

sweet deal! i was just there this time last year. i worked in cosmic rays, and thats prob where i'm gonna get put again. i don't mind, though. i'm a vista girl, though, and thats where i want to go. do you know anything about getting seasonal after a program? bc ultimately, thats my goal, but i was wondering if you can get seasonal in a job that you haven't had yet. i really want attractions.

Me too! I did the summer program last summer, in custodial at Epcot WS.

And unfortunately no. You have to be trained in a role to be seasonal.

Me too! I did the summer program last summer, in custodial at Epcot WS.

And unfortunately no. You have to be trained in a role to be seasonal.

i want jungle cruise in the worst way. when you did alumni last year, did you get put in an apt with other alumni people, or with extended people? i really want all brand new people, but i extended my program last year and when i moved into my new apt one of my new roommates was alumni.

i want jungle cruise in the worst way. when you did alumni last year, did you get put in an apt with other alumni people, or with extended people? i really want all brand new people, but i extended my program last year and when i moved into my new apt one of my new roommates was alumni.

My roomies were all summer alumni. There was no one in the apartment when we checked in.

Well, I've been here for months now but I guess I could still use a little intro.

Hi! I'm Jocelyn. I'm currently a sophomore at Quinnipiac University in CT. I'm a Media Production major and Fine Arts minor and I want to do the Disney College Program for Spring '09. My favorite characters are Stitch and Jack Sparrow, as you can see from my screen name! lol
See you around the boards!
pirate: :stitch: (piratestitch lol)

I have no idea whether or not I already filled this out or not, since I joined awhile ago. Anyway, I'm probably going to be on here alot more, so I figure I should introduce myself to everybody.

I'm Matt, I have an associates degree in Video and Radio Production, and I'm currently going for a bachelor's degree in Digital Recording Arts. I'm more or less going to school for video and film. I live in New England. I'm a huge movie buff, I own somewhere around 1,200 movies. I'm also a big music and video games fan. I obviously am also a huge fan of theme parks, especially Disney. But anyway, that's basically me. Nice to meet all of you!!:thumbsup2

So I introduced myself in the thread for fall 08' CP hopefulls. But I know that know that not everyone gets along to all the threads. SOOOOO here I go.

I'm Emily, 20 and live in Lowell, Mass. It's about half hour from boston and 4 minutes from NH. I'm a sophmore at U Mass Lowell.I'm an English lit major with a history addiction.I read pretty much about anything I can get my hands on, and yes that does include Romance novels. Shhhhh its my guilty pleasure.HAHA
I've been to Disney World about 9 times. The last two times I went my family used it as an excuse for a fmaily reunion. So we went with about 25 people give or take a few who had to leave early or came late.
I'm a pirates of the caribbean fan! and an even bigger harry potter fan. although sadly WB has HP rights......
I've applied to the fall 08' college program. I want to work at the bibbidi bobbidi boutique merchandise, recreation or hospitality. I do like to party occasionally, but I have to be in the right mood for it. So yes I would like to live in chatham so that I don't have a constant inejection of WOOO PARTAY day and night.

Hey, disNERs, I am Addison Turnquist, I'm current 23 year old!!!! I attend Florida A & M University in majoring in Allied Health Science/Pre-Physical Therapy!!!! Graduating in april with my B.S. and plan on getting in fall 2008 advantage CP

Good luck everyone!!! Looking for a roomate in 1bedroom (if I'm accepted) before I get their, so PM or holla at me, if anybody interested!!!! Get know each other

Also, on facebook as Addison Turnquist-Florida A & M University (FAMU)!!!:yay:

Hi everyone,

I'm Stephanie and I'm new to the boards! I am a junior at Bryant University studying Management.

I'm interested in doing either the WDWCP or a Professional Internship with Disney this Fall. I've grown up a huuuuge fan of Disney- my family drives down from New England every summer since I was little.

I've been reading the boards for a while now, and I finally decided to start posting as well!

Hi everyone,

I'm Stephanie and I'm new to the boards! I am a junior at Bryant University studying Management.

I'm interested in doing either the WDWCP or a Professional Internship with Disney this Fall. I've grown up a huuuuge fan of Disney- my family drives down from New England every summer since I was little.

I've been reading the boards for a while now, and I finally decided to start posting as well!

Welcome to the boards Stephanie!!!! My mom went to Bryant University......well back then it was Bryant College but same thing.

Hi my name is Jenny. Im a criminal justice student who is 23 and single and looking ;) ;) . Im a old disboard member whos only been to disney once. I LOVE tink.

Hey All,

Ok so my name if Forthe and I have been on DIS for about 2 weeks now and it has helped me a ton!

Anyway I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophmore at Clemson University in Clemson, SC. I'm from Washington D.C. and because of my dad being a Naval Captian I have lived all over the country! I play ice hockey for Clemson. I love Disney and i cant wait to do CP! I'm in a fraternity here but i also enjoy just hanging out with friends and just having a good time. Feel free to find me on facebook!

oh and im planning on doing the 2008 Fall Advantage!!!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Tiffany Kulp, i'm currently a sophmore at Virginia Tech majoring in Hospitality and Tourism, but i'm thinking of transferring to UCF or Coastal Carolina next semester. I love disney, my long term goal is to graduate and work in guest services management at the parks. After i transfer i'm going to work my way into doing either the college program or a professional internship. Feel free to look me up on facebook:cheer2:

hi ! I'm Stefanie and a freshman at Northern Illinois University studying Communications. Born and raised in a suburb of Chicago. I've been around these boards for a while but just recently started posting again. I've been going to Disney World since I was five and have loved everything about it ever since. It's been a rough freshman year of college and I keep counting down the days until I am back in Disney which is only 76!!

Hey all! My names Ashley. I am fairly new to these boards and do a lot more reading than typing. Any who, I am 19 and a sophomore at Oakland University in MI. I have applied for the fall 2008 program and am anxiously awaiting the reply. Hopefully I will get accepted and can start meeting some potential roomies!

hi ! I'm Stefanie and a freshman at Northern Illinois University studying Communications. Born and raised in a suburb of Chicago. I've been around these boards for a while but just recently started posting again. I've been going to Disney World since I was five and have loved everything about it ever since. It's been a rough freshman year of college and I keep counting down the days until I am back in Disney which is only 76!!

hey Stefanie... where in Illinois r u from?! what high school did u go to?! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter