How About Some Introductions?

Hey, I'm Ashleigh, and I attend the University of North Alabama in Florence, AL. I'm currently applying for the Spring 2008 CP - it's been a dream of mine for almost two years and I'm excited to finally be able to apply.

:welcome: to the DIS, Ashleigh! Good luck on your interview today!! May your dream come true. :goodvibes

Hi im Kate, and I am at the University of Sussex in Brighton, England.

I am doing BA History, which is three years, but planning to Disney CP (or the international equivilent) the year i graduate (but my boyfriend doesn't know yet! Shhh!).

I love all thing disney, which my university housemates find extremely odd, but they will learn in time!

Luv
Kate

Hi im Kate, and I am at the University of Sussex in Brighton, England.

I am doing BA History, which is three years, but planning to Disney CP (or the international equivilent) the year i graduate (but my boyfriend doesn't know yet! Shhh!).

I love all thing disney, which my university housemates find extremely odd, but they will learn in time!

Luv
Kate

wow, i want to go to England someday. i bet it's beautiful there. :flower3: Good luck with school and with the Disney CP :hippie:

~Tiki

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am from Barstow, California. It's widely considered by most to be a pit stop between LA and Vegas, but I love it=) I'm 20 years old and graduated this past June with a double degree in Liberal Arts and Fine Arts. I'm not really sure what the next step is that I want to take in life. I just know that I want to do something creative that involves Disney. Hence the reason I applied for the college program. I really love dancing. I have tried a little bit of everything but my favorite styles are hip-hop and jazz. I am waiting to audition for a character performer role on November 18th for the 2008 spring semester. Wish me luck! =)

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am from Barstow, California. It's widely considered by most to be a pit stop between LA and Vegas, but I love it=) I'm 20 years old and graduated this past June with a double degree in Liberal Arts and Fine Arts. I'm not really sure what the next step is that I want to take in life. I just know that I want to do something creative that involves Disney. Hence the reason I applied for the college program. I really love dancing. I have tried a little bit of everything but my favorite styles are hip-hop and jazz. I am waiting to audition for a character performer role on November 18th for the 2008 spring semester. Wish me luck! =)

Good luck!

Hello I'm Taneisha Moore
I'm 21 years of age I love meeting new people but I'm not fond on meeting people that have more drama to bring me because this is what being online is about being mean to someone you don't even know is only going to make that person not want to talk to you next time you're online but I'm excited to be on this message board talking about Disney...Hey did everyone catch the premiere of Twitches too if not its coming on again tonight on Disney at 8pm

Hi I"m Taneisha Moore nice to meet all of you, I'm 21 and I love talking about Disney if fact Twitches too Premiered last night on Disney at 8pm but don't be sad tonight its coming back on at 8pm... Thats what I love of Disney when they premiere movies like that they make sure it comes on again on the next night I love October because they put all my favorite scary Disney Movies on I love The Tower of Terror

Hey all!
I'm Katy and I live in a small town about ____________ -this big called Brook. I attend Indiana State University and majoring in radio/tv/film. I'm 19 and still a freshman, thanks to Disney! I did the Program this past spring. I loved it sooo much!!:love: I plan to go back this coming fall (2008) for the Fall Advantage program, and audition for a character role. My dream is to be a princess, but we will see :confused: . I am in the process of becoming a campus rep also!:cool1:
That's about all for now! :yay:

Hey! I did the college program, Fall 04! It was the best experience of my life!!!

Good luck becoming a princess!!!princess:

Hi everybody. I used to post here on the teen boards (so many years ago I forgot my login name/password) and I think I have posted under this username before, but my name is Dee. I'm 19 and from Missouri. I'm a journalism/theatre student and i love Disney. My family goes at least once a year and we've gone to Disneyland Paris and all that jazz. I'm planning on doing the Fall 2008 CP so I was hoping to meet some people here before I go down. I want to do characters/entertainment and I know how hard that is to get into so my next two choices are operations and merchandise. My dream job is somewhere at the Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom. Feel free to im me if you're doing the fall cp!

Good luck with becoming a campus rep. It is soooo much fun.

Hi!:wave2: My name is Angela (Angie) I'm 21, currently attending Miami-Dade College. Been going to WDW since I was two years old, and have gone back somewhere around 30 times. Going this weekend to enjoy my first F&W festival and celebrate my anniversary. :love:

Recently applied to the CP for Spring '08. Had my interview last tuesday, and am unpatiently waiting around my mailbox.

Hi!:wave2: My name is Angela (Angie) I'm 21, currently attending Miami-Dade College. Been going to WDW since I was two years old, and have gone back somewhere around 30 times. Going this weekend to enjoy my first F&W festival and celebrate my anniversary. :love:

Recently applied to the CP for Spring '08. Had my interview last tuesday, and am unpatiently waiting around my mailbox.

Welcome to DIS! And good luck!

Halo semua, apa kabar?* I'm Lei from Jakarta, Indonesia. Been around since 1984. had an associate degree in Broadcasting and a bachelor degree in English from University of Indonesia. Currently working as part of a creative team for an upcoming theme park in Indonesia. Constantly fights her urge to sleep during office hours, but failed most of the time :laughing: Would someday sue offices for not giving its employees nap time! A chronic procrastinator who claims that long siestas, fantastic foods, and big bad books are her life purposes. And of course, Disney :)

Visited Tokyo several times because of Dad's job, and has become a huuuge Tokyo DL and Tokyo Disney Sea.

Had my very first WDW experience last month (read the TR, if you care ;) ). It was short but sweet :love:

Been dying to work for Disney park, but honestly doesn't know how. It's nice to have a dream, anyway. Cheers, everyone!

*Hi all, how are you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter