Houston, We Have A Secret: A TX Vacation With A WDW Surprise ...aaand Done! Page 43

I think your DS and mine should get together. Diego also age 4 only has two moods sleep (when we can finally get him to bed) and go. Excited to see how you do Disney with a kids like that (we are going for our first trip in Jan).
I'm excited for you! First trips are so much fun, I think I'll have another one!
Bambi and I are always talking about renting Evan out to the local power company to see if they can harness him and solve our energy crisis. We've come to the conclusion that the nation's power grid is too old and outdated and he'd probably fry the entire system in 25 minutes. Welcome!

I'm here....and can't wait for Bambi's great one-liners. :goodvibes
I'm sure she won't disappoint. I probably will, but she won't. Welcome!

Hi nemesis.:wave2:
Oh, Hello Tim.
Alright, fine. You get a Welcome! too. :rotfl2:

This is not even a competition. I blow your level of "passion" for Disney out of the water. How many years did I have to beg you to take me? How many years have I begged you to move us to Central Florida? Who do you think puts the ideas of all these trips into your head?
Yes, but it's still technically my TR, so I get to be the judge.
Welcome!:love2:
I have already seen a few inaccuracies.
:sad2:

Woo hoo new trip report and maybe page one.:lmao:
Can't wait to see what you did in Houston....We are planning to be back down that way for July shutdown. I miss the convenience of everything, but I don't miss the TRAFFIC! :scared1:
One word: Hot.
Luckily we avoided all rush hour traffic, but I was watching the local morning news on the Tuesday we were there. Yikes!
Welcome!

Count me in!! :cool1:
Counted! Welcome!

Yes, Bambi has already started. ;)
I'm glad someone's excited. :sad1:

I see Kathy's here, so that must mean ladies are allowed in! I've seen you around on lots of other TR, so thought I'd come along for the ride. I'll catch up in a sec.

Liesa
Of course ladies are welcome! I'll try not to disappoint!
Welcome!

Barry, you got a Liesa greeting! (you'll have to ask her what that is. :rotfl2:)
Ok, I'll bite.

Liesa - what did I just get?:confused3:confused3

WooHoo! I'm in!
Welcome back!

I'm excited for you! First trips are so much fun, I think I'll have another one!
Bambi and I are always talking about renting Evan out to the local power company to see if they can harness him and solve our energy crisis. We've come to the conclusion that the nation's power grid is too old and outdated and he'd probably fry the entire system in 25 minutes. Welcome!
Thanks well technically it is hubby and DS first but my second trip. But my trip was some 20 years ago when I was about 12 and there was no AK yet...so I'm calling it a first. And hoping it won't be our last.

If you figure out a way to rent Evan out let me know. I always say if I could bottle Diegos energy I would be a billionaire probably a few times over. While I was sleeping last night he convinced DH to let him go downstairs with him where they proceed to eat popcorn and leftover pizza (which happened to be my lunch today). Hubbies excuse for letting him out of bed....He's so cute....hmmmm interesting.

Just read thru your entire Dec trip report (still pretty grossed out about the pee) and excited to read this one.

I'm here but will come back later to read. Gotta get the kiddies to bed and maybe check on my own PTR. :yay:

I'm in :) I came here from you december trip report! I can't wait to hear more! I love the family picture :)

Joining in for more fun, minus getting peed on. :lmao:

:lmao:

Barry and Bambi - I'm sorry for your losses. Not the best way to start a trip.

I'm looking forward to hearing about this trip and about Houston. My father lives outside of Houston and DS has been asking a lot lately to go to Texas. I think we are going to have to go soon. It has been a few years since I've made the trip so I guess it really is my turn to travel.

I'm excited to hear and hopefully see the kids reaction to Disney.

I'm here....and can't wait for Bambi's great one-liners. :goodvibes

I feel so loved. :lovestruc

Hi nemesis.:wave2:

You two are really awful at this nemesis thing. Given how you left me to fend for myself against a large mob we should be nemesisisisis...

Yes, Bambi has already started. ;)

You are welcome. I don't even know why he would say such a thing.

Yes, but it's still technically my TR, so I get to be the judge.
Welcome!:love2:

Oh please.

Joining in! I read your last TR & really enjoyed it. I also have a son, 3, who sounds just like yours. Maybe we could all get our 3 & 4 year old (endlessly energetic) boys together & see if they play so hard they sleep for days....or maybe just past 8am? :confused3

We were in WDW from April 30th to May 5th & then we went on the Dream from the 5th to the 8th. I am hoping to start a TR in the next couple of days, but when I think of it, it seems overwhelming. And not to mention intimidating when I read TR's like yours!

Can't wait to hear all about y'alls trip!!!

Of course ladies are welcome! I'll try not to disappoint!
Welcome!

Ok, I'll bite.

Liesa - what did I just get?:confused3:confused3

Welcome back!

Wouldn't any self-respecting TR writer tell him, at this point, to come find out on my TR??

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OK. I'm not that mean. Long story, long...

It was a blistering hot day. I walk into my room at POP, and meet my roomie/ travel friend for the first time at Disney (only met her one other time in person). It was HOT. She's on the phone with another friend listening to a really awful sob story, and I...

rip off my shirt, and say, "hello! Boy it's hot out there!"

End of story. Just a proper "Liesa Greeting".

Party pooping already, Pat?

I'm in...Subbing. :banana:
Welcome! Subbing, even. That's a lot pressure on me....:rotfl:

I'm here! Yay new trip report :banana:
Glad you made it over! Welcome!

Thanks well technically it is hubby and DS first but my second trip. But my trip was some 20 years ago when I was about 12 and there was no AK yet...so I'm calling it a first. And hoping it won't be our last.
If it helps, you can tell everyone that I agree and give you my blessing to call it your first trip!
If you figure out a way to rent Evan out let me know. I always say if I could bottle Diegos energy I would be a billionaire probably a few times over. While I was sleeping last night he convinced DH to let him go downstairs with him where they proceed to eat popcorn and leftover pizza (which happened to be my lunch today). Hubbies excuse for letting him out of bed....He's so cute....hmmmm interesting.
Well, let me tell you right now that there is no way, never, uh hu, not gonna happen will I let my kids get away with something because they're cute.

I let them get away with things because they're adorable.

Just read thru your entire Dec trip report (still pretty grossed out about the pee) and excited to read this one.
Wow, you read the entire thing and still want to read this one? I must be better at this than I thought! :woohoo:

I'm in! I always enjoy your reports Barry!
Thanks Glenn, and Welcome!

Me, too!

I am working on my own PTR - with two trips in the works - I hope that I can keep up!
Welcome Kat! I know the feeling - before this trip, we had April, June and an October cruise all in the works! Now we're down to just two, but I can't imagine trying to do PTRs for them. Good Luck!

I'm here but will come back later to read. Gotta get the kiddies to bed and maybe check on my own PTR. :yay:
Welcome! Good night, kids. (Even though I'm sure they're awake by now anyway...)

I'm in :) I came here from you december trip report! I can't wait to hear more! I love the family picture :)

Thanks and Welcome! I should have the first update posted later today.

Welcome! I can personally guarantee there is virtually no peeing in the TR.
Barry and Bambi - I'm sorry for your losses. Not the best way to start a trip.
Thank you. While sad, none of them were unexpected, which helps cushion the blow a little.
I'm looking forward to hearing about this trip and about Houston. My father lives outside of Houston and DS has been asking a lot lately to go to Texas. I think we are going to have to go soon. It has been a few years since I've made the trip so I guess it really is my turn to travel.
What part does he live in?
I'm excited to hear and hopefully see the kids reaction to Disney.
Me too! Well, I'm excited to tell it, anyway!
You two are really awful at this nemesis thing. Given how you left me to fend for myself against a large mob we should be nemesisisisis...
Watch out, Tim. Looks like Bambi just threw down the gauntlet.

Joining in! I read your last TR & really enjoyed it. I also have a son, 3, who sounds just like yours. Maybe we could all get our 3 & 4 year old (endlessly energetic) boys together & see if they play so hard they sleep for days....or maybe just past 8am? :confused3
Welcome! Evan is usually at "up at the crack of dawn" kind of kid. His bedroom faces east, so Bambi made him the darkest curtains she could, but it didn't seem to help. He's just an early riser - which I'm sure will completely change once he's a teenager.
We were in WDW from April 30th to May 5th & then we went on the Dream from the 5th to the 8th. I am hoping to start a TR in the next couple of days, but when I think of it, it seems overwhelming. And not to mention intimidating when I read TR's like yours!

Can't wait to hear all about y'alls trip!!!
Don't let my mindless drivel intimidate you. Just tell what happened and post some pictures - that's all a TR is. And if you mess up a few details, no one is going to know! :thumbsup2

It was a blistering hot day. I walk into my room at POP, and meet my roomie/ travel friend for the first time at Disney (only met her one other time in person). It was HOT. She's on the phone with another friend listening to a really awful sob story, and I...

rip off my shirt, and say, "hello! Boy it's hot out there!"

End of story. Just a proper "Liesa Greeting".
:eek::eek:Well, yes, I would consider that a very unique greeting. Thanks. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter