Houston, We Have A Secret: A TX Vacation With A WDW Surprise ...aaand Done! Page 43

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report. You have a lovely family and a new Disney baby on the way! I'll be following along on your next adventure.

Thanks for writing such an entertaining TR Barry! I have thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a beautiful family, love seeing all those pictures, and I can't wait to start in reading your next report! :thumbsup2

Taking A Surprise Trip
It's harder than it seems...and so much fun if you can pull it off. I was worried. Madison is pretty sneaky and could have easily discovered our plans. There were several times that it almost slipped out. It kind of felt like we were International Spies, tasked with carrying sensitive information. We found ourselves talking in code around the kids.

Julie has already pegged me on this one. It will be much easier for her to keep a secret than me. I'm terrible at it. I can never resist dropping hints. She's going to have to get a taser of her own.

But if you're looking at a map, trying to find a nice place to go for a week in the summer, well, there are other places that would serve you better.

Sounds like the kind of place you stop in for a day on a road trip. :scratchin

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Do it. You will not find a cooler hotel than this anywhere. Seriously, if the pool didn't convince you, there are giraffes outside your window. Giraffes!

And....squirrel! I really, really hope we get to stay there someday. ;)

I would have stopped writing trip reports long ago if it hadn't been for you! Thank you so much for spending your time with me. It really means a lot to me!

You can't stop writing trip reports. Your trip reports are awesome. Besides, if you hadn't written trip reports, I'd never have gotten to know you or your family, and we'd never have met...

Well, besides that hiccup, I'd say they only produce positive results. Your writing is hilarious. Your pictures are terrific. You provide a lot of great tips, and you have an awesome family. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Just finished reading... LOVED it! We're fellow Wisconsinites... went to Disney in May for our first time ever and we are hooked! Headed back next May :) Thanks for the pictures. Your children are BEAUTIFUL!

Barry, I thoroughly enjoyed this report and am so looking forward to the new one (I've already subscribed). And becuase I've read your reports, I got to meet you and Mark and the boys. :goodvibes

And you don't have to tell me twice...23 days and I'll be at the AKL sitting on my balcony with my coffee and watching those giraffes. :goodvibes
Thanks Kathy, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you're right, we never would have met otherwise.
Have fun at AKL. Say hi to the giraffes for me!

Thanks for sharing Mr. B!
You are a very gifted writer and I've enjoyed this report more than a June bug in a pile of horse droppins' ! If y'all are ever down this way again, give me a heads-up!
Best wishes for the (ever-expanding) family! :thumbsup2
Thanks for the kind words. Usually when I'm compared to horse poop, it's a bad thing. It's feels good to turn it around for once! :thumbsup2

I thoroughly enjoyed your TR and was sad to see it come to an end.

Until I saw that you have a 2 week (!) TR in the works!

(I don't have any trips planned and plan to live vicariously through you :))

And last but not least, congratulations to you and Bambi on the new baby!
Thanks! Feel free to live vicariously as much as you want! Theres plenty of room for everyone in our virtual family!

Great job Barry! It was a lot of fun following along on the adventures of such a nice family.
Thanks Glenn! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

This was such a fun ride. :goodvibes

Thanks and I am heading over to the new one. :thumbsup2
Great! The more the merrier over there!

I don't like trip reports ending but yay starting a new one... This one was great so hopping over there now :)
It's like this one never ended - we just took a break at home for a little while.:thumbsup2

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report. You have a lovely family and a new Disney baby on the way! I'll be following along on your next adventure.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to have the next one be at least close to as fun. Maybe more. :thumbsup2

Thanks for writing such an entertaining TR Barry! I have thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a beautiful family, love seeing all those pictures, and I can't wait to start in reading your next report! :thumbsup2
I hope to start it soon. I think I've got 3 pages of people subscribing. That's a lot of pressure!
Thanks for reading along - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip & family. Can't wait to read the next one.

Thank you for reading and the kind words! I'll see you over on the next one!:goodvibes

Julie has already pegged me on this one. It will be much easier for her to keep a secret than me. I'm terrible at it. I can never resist dropping hints. She's going to have to get a taser of her own.
You can always get one of those dog collars that shock you when you start making noise.
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Sounds like the kind of place you stop in for a day on a road trip. :scratchin
Yes, but Houston is kind of out of the way for a road trip if it's not your destination.

And....squirrel! I really, really hope we get to stay there someday. ;)
I highly recommend it!:thumbsup2

You can't stop writing trip reports. Your trip reports are awesome. Besides, if you hadn't written trip reports, I'd never have gotten to know you or your family, and we'd never have met...
I guess I can't argue with that logic, can I.
Well, besides that hiccup, I'd say they only produce positive results. Your writing is hilarious. Your pictures are terrific. You provide a lot of great tips, and you have an awesome family. I'm already looking forward to the next one.
I have to warn you, though. After 4 reports, I think I'm going to have to start recycling some jokes. And most of the weren't that funny the first time.

Just finished reading... LOVED it! We're fellow Wisconsinites... went to Disney in May for our first time ever and we are hooked! Headed back next May :) Thanks for the pictures. Your children are BEAUTIFUL!
It's pretty easy to get hooked on Disney, isn't it? Glad you enjoyed the report and the nice words!

Barry, I loved this report! Amazing job, as always. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for all of us! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter