Hotels Offering 40% Off Port Canaveral Parking Coupons

I read an article that said there were 12 hotels participating, but it doesn't appear we've been able to identify all 12. I think we're up to 9. Has anyone been able to identify the other 3?

The only ones I know of are the Courtyard by Marriott, the Hampton Inn, the Days Inn, and the Best Western all in Cocoa Beach.

:dance3:

We are staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne and I have an email confirmation confirming the port parking discount coupon at check-in.

Since this is my 6th cruise the allure of having to stay in Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral is long over so I will take the discount. :)

We are staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne and I have an email confirmation confirming the port parking discount coupon at check-in.

Since this is my 6th cruise the allure of having to stay in Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral is long over so I will take the discount. :)

I was thinking about staying in Melbourne also. Have you stayed there before, or is this your first time? I just wondered what the area was like.

Thanks for this info! I just booked the same hotel in Melbourne because it was a great deal, especially with the 40% parking discount. I don't need to stay on Cocoa Beach, we'll have enough beach and pool time on our cruise!

Trying to decide if it's better to park rental car at port or take a hotel shuttle as we will stay the night before and after cruise. Has anyone tried both? Which worked better?

Trying to decide if it's better to park rental car at port or take a hotel shuttle as we will stay the night before and after cruise. Has anyone tried both? Which worked better?

I haven't used a hotel shuttle, but I remember walking past the people waiting in line for the shuttles and being glad that I was walking over to my car.

BTW...We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Titusville and loved it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm having a hard time finding the discount on Fairfield Inn's website. Is there a special way to book this?

So it seems the ones close to the port dont have the best ratings.
Since we are coming up from the south, Titusville is further than the port.

Has anyone stayed in the Fairfield Melbourne recently? Maybe we will do that if it's nice?

We are 3.5 hours away And that's a long time with a rambunctious toddler so early in the morning. I'm really leaning toward driving up the night before to minimize any potential problems and I think we will all be less cranky.

Since we are planning to park at the port regardless, Id like the 40% if we are going to drive up early.

I'm having a hard time finding the discount on Fairfield Inn's website. Is there a special way to book this?

Stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago not even dealing it had the parking discount (we stayed on a free voucher through rewards) and we still received the 40% voucher.

Nice clean hotel with a good breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.

So it seems the ones close to the port dont have the best ratings.
Since we are coming up from the south, Titusville is further than the port.

Has anyone stayed in the Fairfield Melbourne recently? Maybe we will do that if it's nice?

We are 3.5 hours away And that's a long time with a rambunctious toddler so early in the morning. I'm really leaning toward driving up the night before to minimize any potential problems and I think we will all be less cranky.

Since we are planning to park at the port regardless, Id like the 40% if we are going to drive up early.

The Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach has good reviews on TripAdvisor and has the 40% off Port parking. I have not yet stayed there, but plan on staying there for our cruise in Oct. 2015.

The Fairfield Melbourne looks great and averages $89/nt

I'll check the Hampton too, thank you. :)

We received the 40% coupon when we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Titusville the end of May 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter