Hotels Offering 40% Off Port Canaveral Parking Coupons

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mhconley, Sep 7, 2012.

1. WallaceFamily

WallaceFamily Some faith, trust and pixie dust.

We plan to stay in Jacksonville, too, since we will be driving down for Northern Vrginia. We will probably stay just south of town so we don't have to deal with city traffic the next day. Is there a hotel you recommend? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Headed4Fun

Headed4Fun Mouseketeer

How do you get the 40% off coupon? We are booked to stay at this hotel before our cruise in February, but wasn't sure if I just ask for it for do I have to call and add it to my reservation?

Thanks!

4. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

We stayed there August '12. At the time, their rate was much better than the Best Western and it was the same as the AAA rate.

The property is more inline with a Comfort Inn than with other LQ properties. Exterior corridors. Pretty big property and loud pool area.

Breakfast fare was decent but was crowded as the area is small and not able to accommodate all guests.

It's a one night stay, just to sleep similar to many properties along I-95. I'd say 3 out of 5 stars. Room was clean but you can tell it's aged and in need of renovations.

For the $85 rate we paid (2A/2C), free breakfast and the 40% coupon it was good deal. But next time, I'll probably stay at the Fairfield Inn. Hoping that in Dec '14 they will still have this offer. Next cruise is out of Miami.

5. red610

red610 Earning My Ears

I called the hotel directly to make my reservation and ask about the 40% off voucher and I was told I would get it when we check in.

6. MomsOf2boys

MomsOf2boys <font color= deeppink ><marquee>Has obsessive fing

We stay at hospitalityinns.com everytime. Clean, privately owned with manager onsite, continental breakfast and right off the freeway for $59 a night for king suites or rooms with 2 beds. Refrigerator and microwave in every room. Definitely not fancy. Grocery store and main chain restaurants on same road.

7. slzer0

slzer0 DIS Veteran

Interesting!

8. mizcolon

mizcolon Mouseketeer

Yes, it can be used in the garage

9. mizcolon

mizcolon Mouseketeer

I booked this hotel for my just recent sailing on 9/21 on hotel.com and still got the parking voucher. As I was checking in I mentioned I hadheard of the parking voucher and she immediately went and got it and filled it outfor me.

BTW, the hotel is great, its super clean, very updated, has a great breakfast buffet, comfy beds and a straight drive right into port

10. dtats

dtats Mouseketeer

Curious about parking at the port... We're cruising on the Dream next August, and contemplating parking at the port (with so many of these 40% off coupons, why not? :)).

However, I'm wondering, when you park at the port, do you hand your car keys off to an attendent, and they park your car for you, or do you actually park your own vehicle in a space of your choosing?

I ask this because we are heading over to WDW at the cruise's end, and we're leaving all of stuff in the van. With that said, my preference is to park my own vehicle. Also, do you have to surrender your car keys to the lot attendent while cruising? I assume that the port parking lot is secure?

I'm also sure I'm certainly not the first ones to do this kind of trip. any advice?

11. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

You park your own car in a space of your choosing and you carry your keys with you on the cruise. :)

12. slzer0

slzer0 DIS Veteran

Which hotel?

13. mhconley

mhconley Califloridian

I assume the Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center since mizcolon's post was in response to Headed4Fun who mentioned the hotel. I am headed there tomorrow for our cruise this Saturday.

Martin

14. slzer0

slzer0 DIS Veteran

Ah, right. Thanks :)

15. dtats

dtats Mouseketeer

Thanks, tweis, for helping to clarify the parking situation for me! The info is very helpful in my planning. :thumbsup2

16. kteesmumma

kteesmumma DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if you can get this deal for an after cruise stay? We have an extra night after our cruise and would love to stay at Fairfield and get the discount on the parking.

17. HLAuburn

HLAuburn DIS Veteran

You get the coupon for 40% off parking when you check in at the hotel and show it at the port when you pay to park, so the problem would be actually getting it to use when you park. :confused3

18. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

Just adding that the Courtyard Cocoa Beach offers the 40% off port parking deal as well.

19. HLAuburn

HLAuburn DIS Veteran

Just an update:
    my parents stayed at the Fairfield in Titusville the night before the cruise. They had 2 car (1 room) and it was no problem getting 2 vouchers. Each voucher had a hotel invoice and name on it, but they didn't check the names. You pay 40% reduced rate when you leave the port parking lot - no issues at all.

20. Nannylisad

Nannylisad Nannylisad

Any body know a beach on the sand. Close to the port. We are wanting one night the day we sail.

21. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

I believe the Best Western is ocean front.