Hotel near Disney in the $75 range

We just booked at Quality Suites Buena Vista for 9 nights in mid-December at just under $75 per night. The ratings are decent and the location looks good.

That's for a 1 bedroom suite - free hot breakfast, free parking, free wifi.

With a 3 and 5 year old I think you should consider renting a home or condo. Its so nice to put the kids to bed in a real bedroom. Close the door and Mom and dad can stay up, watch a movie, play a game, have special mommy and daddy time. LOL. Small homes or condos can be had for $75 a night.

Based on the above, be careful to include the "resort fee", which can vary from nothing to $20 or so a night. To me, that's just a quiet way to jack up the rate, making a $75 room a lot closer to $100. The Holiday Inn mentioned above has a $17/night resort fee. I didn't see the half off offer, but that could be in the Mousesavers newsletter. It may be that the Holiday Inn has better shuttles than some, but staying anywhere off-property, I'd highly recommend renting a car.

Edited: The half off resort fee at the HI is in the Mousesavers newsletter and some rates are as low as $59...but, I still recommend renting a car.

Last edited:
be careful to include the "resort fee", which can vary from nothing to $20 or so a night. To me, that's just a quiet way to jack up the rate
Unless the "resort fee" is optional, it should absolutely be included in the price, not a separate charge. What's the point of listing it if everyone has to pay it? That just pisses people off. I understand that it fools some people into thinking the room is cheaper than it really is but that's just a sleazy practice in my opinion. "Oh, our room is only $75" but it's not. It's $95 because there is a mandatory $20 resort fee. Just post the real room charge and be done with it.

We also have used Skyauction numerous times. I like that you can check inventory of what is available for the weeks you want. I probably would not purchase again without knowing availability of what I'm interested in ahead of time. We have not seen the added fees but as has been mentioned it's good to read the fine print. And there are many places around the country offered. I have heard that the properties are from RCI inventory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter