• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoping to bounceback for Free Dining next year.

Has anyone been successful after check out. We checked out of POFQ on the 16th. I would have booked had I recieved the flier. We are still at WDW but staying on DVC points now. Wondering if it is worth my time to call and plead my case. Thanks!

Has anyone been successful after check out. We checked out of POFQ on the 16th. I would have booked had I recieved the flier. We are still at WDW but staying on DVC points now. Wondering if it is worth my time to call and plead my case. Thanks!

Shouldn't it work since you are staying there, even if it is on points? Just give them your DVC reservation number

You are only allowed to book bounceback while you are currently staying at a Disney resort, you must book it from your hotel room so you won't be able to take advantage of it anyway.

But... no, there isn't a room discount on top of the FD. It's a part of what you have to book is that the room must be booked at the full room rate.

Thank you for answering my question but as you can see by my ticker I am going to be in WDW for FD in just a few weeks. This is my first year going to FD so I'm not up on all the BB offers. I don't get where you thought I was trying to take advantage of a BB without being at a resort? :confused3

Has anyone reported back from the values on the BB promotion. We arrive on 9/5(POP) and will book the BB again if the free dining is still the table service meals. I am not interested in the quick service plan and I don't want to stay at a moderate. If anyone at disney now knows yet please post, thanks.

Has anyone reported back from the values on the BB promotion. We arrive on 9/5(POP) and will book the BB again if the free dining is still the table service meals. I am not interested in the quick service plan and I don't want to stay at a moderate. If anyone at disney now knows yet please post, thanks.

I would love to now that as well. We will be there on Aug 29th at the POP

Free dining is being offered as bounceback. Dates are 8/15-9/30. Regular DDP for a mod or deluxe, not sure on value. Our flier was in our room friday and it was available to book today.

As of now, we don't check in until Oct.3. I wonder, since the BB offers are until Sept.30, if they will still offer it to those checking in on Oct. 1, 2 and 3?

Also, we were thinking about switching to check in on Oct.10 and upgrading to a mod to keep our free DDP. I wonder if a BB will be offered for the second round of freee dining?

As of now, we don't check in until Oct.3. I wonder, since the BB offers are until Sept.30, if they will still offer it to those checking in on Oct. 1, 2 and 3?

Also, we were thinking about switching to check in on Oct.10 and upgrading to a mod to keep our free DDP. I wonder if a BB will be offered for the second round of freee dining?

Last year we stayed at Pop October 2nd-7th. It was after free dining had ended, but there was still a FD bounceback offer in our room. We were able to book for POR (although we upgraded to BWI after getting a 40% pin.)

The FD BB flyer the offers expires for bookings on October 24, so you should have no problems booking when you are there at the first of the month :goodvibes

Edited to better explain - the flyer/offer will be in the resort guests rooms until October 24.

The FD BB flyer the offers expires for bookings on October 24, so you should have no problems booking when you are there at the first of the month :goodvibes

Edited to better explain - the flyer/offer will be in the resort guests rooms until October 24.

Okay, so we should be good either way. Thanks!

Someone posted a flyer with a quote of $75/pp/pn based on a family of 4. What if we book a POR room that allows 5? Do they add on another $75/pn or do they just calculate in another set of tix (making it about $70/pp/pn)?

Either way, it seems to be less than what I calculated for us at POR during FD this year (if we move to check in on 10/10). Are the room rates cheaper with this BB offer? Maybe I am calculating wrong.

Was just chatting with a CM and he said that FDBB offer is RARE.

I think the FD is a good deal for large families.

Are bounce-back offers one-paged flyers that are left in resort rooms? I think I remember them from previous visits but never took much notice.

Was just chatting with a CM and he said that FDBB offer is RARE.

I think the FD is a good deal for large families.

as we've gotten it the last two years and, now, again this year. Seems pretty standard to me.

Anyone know about this yet?

Thank you for answering my question but as you can see by my ticker I am going to be in WDW for FD in just a few weeks. This is my first year going to FD so I'm not up on all the BB offers. I don't get where you thought I was trying to take advantage of a BB without being at a resort? :confused3

Oh, sorry. I was only looking at the list of stays you had, whoops... I didn't know you were going during FD.

:idea:How about this what if one of you wonderful people staying at a mod. or delx. now who booked the bb already called and just asked if it's going to be offered at the values next year and let all us nutty people stuck at home stressing:headache: know for sure i wonder if they'd tell you;)

:idea:How about this what if one of you wonderful people staying at a mod. or delx. now who booked the bb already called and just asked if it's going to be offered at the values next year and let all us nutty people stuck at home stressing:headache: know for sure i wonder if they'd tell you;)

I would, but I'd be too worried they'd somehow screw up my reservation! Each time it's touched is an opportunity for a mistake, kwim?

I would, but I'd be too worried they'd somehow screw up my reservation! Each time it's touched is an opportunity for a mistake, kwim?

I know what you mean, thanks for responding. I'll patiently wait:cutie: till someone from a value does BB and reports on it. If not on 9/5 when I check in POP I'll let everyone know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter