Hoping to bounceback for Free Dining next year.

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by disneychick0412, Aug 7, 2009.

1. disneychick0412

disneychick0412 DIS Veteran

We will be at Disney the last week of September and if they are offering the bounceback for next year's free dining we may go ahead and book. What I'm looking for is someone that is going during the beginning of free dining to report back to those of us at home, letting us know the dates/details for next year (if it is offered).

Also, if there is a thread of people waiting for this same thing, please point me in the that direction!!

Thanks!! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. flea1267

flea1267 DIS Veteran

I'm joining you in your quest for Free Dining 2010 :goodvibes

4. NC State

NC State DIS Veteran

Me too, free dining for '09 starts pretty soon so I'm sure we will hear about any bounce-backs for '10.

5. Mommytobree

Mommytobree Mouseketeer

Another one here hoping for free dining bounce backs!

6. SGMCO

SGMCO Vintage Style is Sweet--Rumbleseat Fashions

A heads up would be nice.:thumbsup2
    I hope FD will be offered next year for mid-August like this year
    or even earlier.

7. ShellyLynn3630

ShellyLynn3630 DIS Veteran

Me too. Free Dining 2010. I just wonder if they will upgrade any of the values again next year. We are going to book CSR I believe, but I wonder about the possibility of booking two different ressies in hoping of getting a value one upgraded.:rotfl::rotfl:

8. disneychick0412

We got the free upgrade (after calling back for a week, waiting for something to be available). I wonder if they might have the QSD plan for the values (free) next year instead of the regular plan. I have always wanted to stay at CBR, so if I have to stay at a mod next year to get the regular dining plan for free, I probably will do that. I guess you could say I'm looking for an excuse to pay the extra for a mod vs value! ;)

We are really excited about our free upgrade! It was unexpected, but then disappointing when I first called and there was nothing available! Finally we got it though!! And a 1 bedroom instead of a studio!! :woohoo:

9. ShellyLynn3630

ShellyLynn3630 DIS Veteran

The values can be fun, but I am really wanting to move it up a notch. We could use a little more room, and the pools will be much better I do think. I don't know about how they will do the free dining for next year, I know assuming it will be there, I think that eventually it will be tiered even during September, but not so sure about it in 2010. The economy may still be in bad shape and that may justify not doing it tired with the hotels then. IMHO.

10. disneychick0412

Who knows what they will do?? :confused3 I love the values!! :love:
    There are just two of us, so space is not an issue. I'm so excited about our SSR upgrade, but not as excited at the limited food court menu and small gift shop, when I am used to the many options at the value resorts. I assume with the poor economy they will offer some form of free dining.

When does free dining begin?? Next week??? Maybe then the reports for bounceback will show up!! :surfweb:

11. klmspotter

klmspotter Earning My Ears

Hoping for bounceback free dining sept 2010 last time in 2007 they offered it but we were not prepared to book then but I have already put it the budget for this year

12. disneychick0412

This is exactly what I am doing. I don't know why, but I am obsessed with knowing what the bounceback will be!! I guess it is the plan-aholic in me!! :rotfl: Since this trip is already planned.......ADR's made..........I don't have any thing else to do except sit back and wait for the trip to happen!

13. Reese

Reese DIS Veteran

Waiting too. My brother is getting married next Sept but their not sure of the date yet:confused3, I told them I need the date before we leave for Disney. I'm anticipating booking bounceback FD while we're there:thumbsup2.

14. chabs

chabs DIS Veteran

I am planning on booking it too-I'm already looking at the calendar to see when we are going next year and we haven't even left for this year's trip yet!

15. 2manypets

2manypets DIS Veteran

I'm trying to help DH come to terms with the fact that we're going to WDW again next year, especially if we get a Bounceback offer.:lmao:

16. WriteDisney

WriteDisney DIS Veteran

Count me in! We got the offer last year for this year and hope to see it again. If anyone gets it, please post! We're definitely going to ask again this year if we don't get the flyer... we ended up having to call the front desk, then housekeeping, and then check with the front desk again to get the flyer.. You'll at least here from us, but that may be too late!

17. cheesekate2005

cheesekate2005 DIS Veteran

I am hoping to hear about bounceback free dining too!

18. leeann32

leeann32 DIS Veteran

We will be ready to book the bounceback too! I'm hoping to try for August of 2010 before the kids go back to school. We usually go in September. August can't be too much different?:confused3
    It's almost time!!!:cool1:

19. VroomVroomLightning

VroomVroomLightning DIS Veteran

Could someone please explain to me how bounceback offers work? I know you are offered them at your stay for this year, but how long do you have to accept the offer? Just looking for any information you can give! TIA!

20. cheesekate2005

cheesekate2005 DIS Veteran

Was the bounceback offer for this year's free dining the same as the original free dining offer for August/September? (Same dates/same free meal plan - not tiered?) Thanks !

21. disneychick0412

You have to "accept" the offer and put down the $200 deposit before you check out. And I am pretty sure that last years bounceback was not tiered. (someone correct me if I am wrong) :goodvibes