Hong Kong Disneyland Photo Tour

@ mkarizona You took the words right out of my mouth :thumbsup2

I can't wait to book Hong Kong Disneyland for my family just after we return from WDW.

I would love to know what other activities and tours did you do outside of HK Disneyland.

Cheers from downunder

Jen :upsidedow

G'day Jen, I live in Brizzy :)

So, your on your way to WDW Florida. You WILL have fun. I hope you have booked enough time. The first time we went there we spent only one week which wasn't enough time to see it all. Our second trip there we spent 4 weeks on site in the Pop Century Hotel and was able to do all the parks, waterparks and mini golf courses and visit almost all the other resort hotels and facilities and features that each one has. WDW is huge.

My wife loves Disneyland Hong Kong (I think she liked the shopping in Hong Kong and the current exchange rate of our dollar).

If you really want to see a "The Hidden Jewel of all Disney Parks" that will absolutly impress you even after seeing the USA Disney parks...save up and go to Tokyo Disney Sea. Absolutely Amazing!!!

Here is a link to some photo's I took of the Tokyo Disney parks
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1765752

And Here is a link to the best trip report with hundreds of photos of the Tokyo Parks by Lurkyloo
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2440546

Next up is "The Flights of Fantasy Parade". This parade is performed twice on Friday, Saturday and Sundays but only once Monday thru Thursday. The time guide should be checked, but on our visit the parade started at 3:30pm.

I took a LOT of photos, some blurry, and I'd like to post them all to help give you the feeling of actually being there. You'll see the floats as they move past quickly only get a few photo's and when the parade stops there are heaps of photos. Lots of hands, heads, cameras get in the way, looking back and forth, just like when you are there. The photos were taken on the parade route about where P is maked on the guide map (Behind Comet Cafe)

Waiting waiting waiting...Here comes something.

Parade.jpg

Parade1.jpg

It is the GRAND MARSHAL and the special family picked out for the rope drop show, traveling down the parade route.

Waiting waiting...here comes something

Parade4.jpg

A banner... The parade has to start soon, wait, here comes something

Parade5.jpg

This was my favorite group of dancers in the parade. Plenty of color and very lively dancing, beautiful costumes, and the music was great.

Parade70a.jpg

Parade71.jpg

Parade72.jpg

Parade73.jpg

Parade74.jpg

Parade75.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter