Hong Kong Disneyland Photo Tour

at18P1090218.jpg

at20P1090219.jpg

at22P1370798.jpg

at24P1370799.jpg

Just there you can see the "Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Frozen Lollipop Cart" Marked R on the guide map.

at42P1370806.jpg

at44P1370807.jpg

at46P1090231.jpg

at48P1090232a.jpg

at50P1370808.jpg

Onward to SPACE MOUNTAIN

On the way we pass the "Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Frozen Lollipop Cart" (Marked R on map)

T41Cart.jpg

And we pass The "Flying Saucers Snacks" (Marked S on the map) Notice the "Space Traders" shop, this is where you come out of Space Mountain.

T40P1090260.jpg

This is the last picture inside SPACE MOUNTAIN. For the ride... just shut your eyes and sit if front of a very strong fan to get an idea of whats it like. Then just fall down some steps and you'll get the full effect. :rotfl:

sm33P1090274.jpg

The ride ends and you are dropped off inside Space Traders

sm42P1090262.jpg

sm43P1090277.jpg

And Space Traders from the outside

sm40P1090198.jpg

sm41P1090261.jpg

That leaves Stitch Encounter (marked 24) on the map.
See around the corner of space mountain is the entry.

sm50P1090197.jpg

sm51P1370818.jpg

Stitch Encounters is a 15 minute show that is performed in 3 different languages (Cantonese / Putonghua / English). You have to go to the attraction entrance to find out when the English show is on. So the show is on between 2:30 and 3:30 today. Showing up at 2:30 there was a very long line...with more than a half hour wait. Perhaps just show up for the last show of the hour? But then you might miss it as each show holds about 100 people. I missed it, but understand the show is like the ones in the USA.

sm52P1380110.jpg

Thanks for all the great pictures, loved looking at them all. :)
Found them very imformative as we are thinking of visiting with a wheelchair user. From your pictures looks like access isnt too bad.

thank you.xx:goodvibes

Stunning pictures! Although you can definitely tell the much smaller scale of HKDL compared to its sisters, its still a beautiful park with a lot of potential especially with the upcoming additions. The mountains in the background are absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for transporting us to Hong Kong Disneyland!!

@ mkarizona You took the words right out of my mouth :thumbsup2

I can't wait to book Hong Kong Disneyland for my family just after we return from WDW.

I would love to know what other activities and tours did you do outside of HK Disneyland.

Cheers from downunder

Jen :upsidedow

Thanks for all the great pictures, loved looking at them all. :)
Found them very imformative as we are thinking of visiting with a wheelchair user. From your pictures looks like access isnt too bad.

thank you.xx:goodvibes

I'm glad you like the pictures. The Park seems well designed for wheelchair access with only a few attractions that are out of bounds (Tarzans Treehouse springs to mind). On the whole most access is on the level or with a gentle ramp or the occacional elevator.

Stunning pictures! Although you can definitely tell the much smaller scale of HKDL compared to its sisters, its still a beautiful park with a lot of potential especially with the upcoming additions. The mountains in the background are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks. yes HKDL is on a smaller scale but it is definitely feels like Disneyland and a whole lot less crowded which is a big advantage. I think it would be an idea park to bring very young children as the lines are mostly short and you won't be run ragged trying to do it all. Seeing the mountains in the backround does shout out "This is Hong Kong"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter