• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Glitter's Cruise Design Thread

We are about to embark on our first Platinum cruise and I would love to have some magnets for this. The cruise dates are May 27th to June 3rd, 2013; the ship is the Wonder and we are the Ball family (Corinna and Graham). We leave for our vacation on May 15th.

Corinna

MattandAnia_zps867ef34e.jpg

SteveMarnie_zpsaf20a9f7.jpg

Thank you so much! They're wonderful!

Hi Hollywood Glitter:

Would you be so kind as to make me a Mickey ears - Tinkerbell with Erin in one ear and Fantasy April 2013 in the other. AND a Mickey ears - Cars with Mycah in one ear and Fantasy April 2013 in the other.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Hey there...I saw a design from RCDisneyFan from several years ago (would send link but it won't let me post). Anyway, it was a black background and had a grey pirate Mickey and Minnie head with swords underneath them, and in the Disney font, it said Ahoy Mateys, Thar Be Pirates In These Waters! Anyway, just let me know if you could do something like this or feel free to be creative and come up with something similar w/a pirate Mickey theme. I want to print and make magnets to use as FE gifts, so thought these (or something like it) would be cure for a pirate night theme. I am thinking I might use vistaprint, so postcard size dimension (w/a bleed) are:

5.59" x 4.33"
142 x 110 mm
1677 x 1300 pixels

Let me know if this is possible. Thanks so much...really appreciate it!

Hollywood Glitter...I now have 10 posts...here is the link..it is post#20: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47764414#post47764414

Another idea might be doing a Mickey Pirate silhouette with a word collage/wordle using Disney font, and including pirate words/phrases, Disney Dream, dates: May 26-30, 2013. Anyway, let me know if this is possible. I would need the dimensions listed above. Thanks so much!

Hi...I tried to send you a PM with my e-mail address twice, but it is not appearing in my PM 'sent' folder...strange(?) Please let me know if you got it or not. Thx!

Hi, thanks for taking requests. Your disigns are really cute!

Could you make me:

a mickey head with the Alaskan Mickey and Minnie photo, "Mink family", Disney Wonder Alaska July 29-Aug 5

Name fill "Walter" with Perry the Platypus graphics
Name fill "Mackenzie" with Stitch graphics

Thanks!

May I request the following:

name fill "Scott" with Donald Duck graphics

name fill "Laurie" with Mickey Mouse graphics

name fill "Allison" with Goofy graphics

Thank you kindly

Can you make me some too :

-The Anniv Mickey and Minnie with 3 yrs, Kathy & Erwin on the Dream 09/2013

- Is there any way you can do something with Sofia the First, it's a new Disney character. It's for my daughter Sophia , 1st Disney Cruise. If thats not possible then a Minnie would be great.

- Goofy head with Kristen
- Pirate head with Nick
- Stitch head with Brandon

Thank you so much in advance. This is sooo nice of you :cool1:

Hi. Can I have a mickey head with Elliot (the dragon from petes dragon) and the name Kasper and a mickey head with lady on with the name Christina

Hello Hollywood Glitter, thank you for sharing your talent. May I request the following designs, please.

The Captiain Mickey porthole from post #61 (without Ariel) Beard Family

Mickey head with Lightning McQueen- Gerald
Mickey head with Mater- Gerald
Mickey head with Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates -Gerald
Mickey head with Princess Tiana- Mommy
Mickey head with the Ohio State Logo or the State of Ohio flag

Thank you so much

Your designs are wonderful!

Could you please make me

Canadian Mickey with "Team Taylor" and "Disney Dream 2013" on it

Piglet in Mickey ears that says "Emily & Piglet" (favorite colors are lime green, pretty blues and yellow but I'll let you decide what looks best with piglet so color is not important)

A little doggie that looks similar to this little guy (my daughters favorite stuffie that's coming on the cruise
96727565-260x260-0-0_TY+TY+Beanie+Babies+Pudding+Gold+Dog.jpg
in Mickey ears that says "Sarah & TiTi" (favorite colors pinks, purples, oranges but like above color not important)

Mickey and Minnie kissing that says "Denise & Allan" (favorite color is pink - love the one you did above)

Oh I could go on and on but I'll have to restrain myself and just ask for those ones :)

Thanks!

Hi Hollywood Glitter!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all!

We are surprising my fiance's 2 children with a 3 night cruise on the Dream later this year so would love to have some magnets to put on the door!

When you have time could I please have in the mickey head shapes:
Paul - 1st Cruise - Disney Dream 2013 - with an Angry Donald
Tabitha - 1st Cruise - Disney Dream 2013 - with Daisy
David - 1st Cruise - Disney Dream 2013 - with Goofy
Sarah - 1st Cruise - Disney Dream 2013 - with Cheshire Cat

How ever you can fit it in would be great, your designs are amazing!

Could I also trouble you for some WDW name tags? The one with 'where dreams come true' I understand they are Tom's design...

Name: Paul - London, UK (underneath)
Name: Tabitha - Melbourne, Australia (underneath)
Would love to use them as part of our engagement photography shoot in November!

Thank you so much in advance xx

Hi Hollywood Glitter

Thanks for sharing your talents!!

If you have time, I would love:

Minnie kissing Mickey on blue background with Craig and Annie in one ear and 2013 in the other

A Bert and Mary Poppins one with Craig and Annie in one ear and 2013 in the other

Anything Rapunzel with Happy 6th birthday Lucy

Anything Daisy with Happy 8th birthday Zoe

Thanks so much!

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter