Hogwarts RP part 6

OOC: So, there is a good chance I will not be on most of the day. I wanted to let some people use my characters to their will because my characters need something to do.

Tori~ Disneyanney, you can play Tori until I come back on. It won't be until tonight. Anyway, Tori is currently wishing that she should get back together with Ivan. She is sitting off alone wishing that he would be her boyfriend again. I explained earlier in the RP that both like each other, but are not willing to admit it, so if you want you can have Tori speak to Ivan about their relationship.

Bass~ Disneyanney, you can also play Bass today. Bass hasn't really done all that much. Okay, you can have him talk to Tori if you really need him to do something. Or he could be off talking to fellow students. Whatever you want to do with him is fine, since he is the only character of mine that isn't going through mental problems, so do whatever you want with him.

Chris~ Doodle, you can play Chris until I return. Remember that Chris has just come back to life with his sister Lori. Also, he is with his brother talking to him about stuff. He misses Jolie because he loves her but he doesn't want to further complicate things by telling her how he feels. Chris is the middle child of the Minor family, so he likes to mess with Ivan sometimes, plus he has a good relationship with his little sister.

Ivan~ Doodle, you can also play Ivan today. Ivan is with his siblings trying to help them adjust to being back to life. Well, Ivan is a very complex character because he has gone through quite a lot. All of his visions usually lead to many different problems so he sees them as a burden. Ivan is a little harsh on his sister because he loves her, also he teases Chris to his liking, but he is trying to not admit his feelings for Tori because he doesn't want to look like a fool.

Lori~ Wings, you can play Lori until I return. Lori has just come back to life after dying during first year because her uncle killed her. However, Lori has the mind of a third year (because she should be in third year but died) dispite looking like a first year. She tries hard to be respected by both of her brothers because they are older than her. All you have to do is read her sign up, as she is not too much developed as the Minor boys are, so you are pretty much free to do whatever you want with her personality.

*I don't care what happens to my characters.*

OOC: Aye aye cap'n

OOC: So, there is a good chance I will not be on most of the day. I wanted to let some people use my characters to their will because my characters need something to do.

Tori~ Disneyanney, you can play Tori until I come back on. It won't be until tonight. Anyway, Tori is currently wishing that she should get back together with Ivan. She is sitting off alone wishing that he would be her boyfriend again. I explained earlier in the RP that both like each other, but are not willing to admit it, so if you want you can have Tori speak to Ivan about their relationship.

Bass~ Disneyanney, you can also play Bass today. Bass hasn't really done all that much. Okay, you can have him talk to Tori if you really need him to do something. Or he could be off talking to fellow students. Whatever you want to do with him is fine, since he is the only character of mine that isn't going through mental problems, so do whatever you want with him.

Chris~ Doodle, you can play Chris until I return. Remember that Chris has just come back to life with his sister Lori. Also, he is with his brother talking to him about stuff. He misses Jolie because he loves her but he doesn't want to further complicate things by telling her how he feels. Chris is the middle child of the Minor family, so he likes to mess with Ivan sometimes, plus he has a good relationship with his little sister.

Ivan~ Doodle, you can also play Ivan today. Ivan is with his siblings trying to help them adjust to being back to life. Well, Ivan is a very complex character because he has gone through quite a lot. All of his visions usually lead to many different problems so he sees them as a burden. Ivan is a little harsh on his sister because he loves her, also he teases Chris to his liking, but he is trying to not admit his feelings for Tori because he doesn't want to look like a fool.

Lori~ Wings, you can play Lori until I return. Lori has just come back to life after dying during first year because her uncle killed her. However, Lori has the mind of a third year (because she should be in third year but died) dispite looking like a first year. She tries hard to be respected by both of her brothers because they are older than her. All you have to do is read her sign up, as she is not too much developed as the Minor boys are, so you are pretty much free to do whatever you want with her personality.

*I don't care what happens to my characters.*

OOC: okiedokie.

Georgie: she sent a patronus to Evan. She didn't want to go back out there. 'I need you.'

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: she didn't know what to do. It was killing her. Maybe she should have stayed dead. She looked for Jean Pierre. She didn't want to hurt him or Chris.

JP: He saw Jolie come into the common room. "Hi love."

JP: He took her hand at let her sit in his lap. "Can't do what?"

Jolie: "I just- I can't. Chris is back, and he-I feel horrible. I know you both love me and I love you back. I can't chose." She started to cry and rubbed his hands.

Jackson: His eyes opened. He was in incredible pain. "What happened?"

Gabrielle: she hugged him. "Thank goodness. You-"

Nagini: "Nothing happened. You're fine. You just passed out."

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: "I just- I can't. Chris is back, and he-I feel horrible. I know you both love me and I love you back. I can't chose." She started to cry and rubbed his hands.

JP: He sighed. "That is tough. I really can't imagine." He pulled her close and wiper away her tears. "I love you no matter what."

Georgie: she was hyperventilating. "I can't take it. We shouldn't have come. They're crazy."

Georgie: "Help me. Please. I want to leave. This is all just so stress-" she fainted.

JP: He sighed. "That is tough. I really can't imagine." He pulled her close and wiper away her tears. "I love you no matter what."

Jolie: "I love you too. So so much." She kissed him.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she hugged him. "Thank goodness. You-"

Nagini: "Nothing happened. You're fine. You just passed out."

Jackson: "Then why are there blood stains on this table?" He embraced Gab's hug and kissed her. He stopped because he felt awkward with his sister there.

Jackson: "Then why are there blood stains on this table?" He embraced Gab's hug and kissed her. He stopped because he felt awkward with his sister there.

Nagini: she laughed. "Go on, I'm not stopping you." She looked at the table. "You coughed up some blood. You're okay."

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: "I love you too. So so much." She kissed him.

JP: "I've heard a saying before. If you believe you are in love with someone then it is love. But, if you fall in love with someone else at the same time then it is true love." He sighed.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she laughed. "Go on, I'm not stopping you." She looked at the table. "You coughed up some blood. You're okay."

Jackson: "I'm not going to snog my girlfriend in front of you." He hugged Nagini. "I missed you."

JP: "I've heard a saying before. If you believe you are in love with someone then it is love. But, if you fall in love with someone else at the same time then it is true love." He sighed.

Jolie: "Huh? What does that mean, then?" She put her head on his chest and let him wrap his arms around her.

Jackson: "I'm not going to snog my girlfriend in front of you." He hugged Nagini. "I missed you."

Nagini: she continued to laugh. "I missed you too." She ruffled his hair.

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: "Huh? What does that mean, then?" She put her head on his chest and let him wrap his arms around her.

JP: "It means that if you fall in love with a second person while being in love with someone else, the second person is your true love. Sadly."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter