Hogwarts RP part 6

Jackson: The bleeding stopped. He was still unconscious. Breathing slowly.

Melanie: She sighed. "It's fine. Everything will work out."

Georgie: she nodded, but was thinking 'yeah right'. She stood and walked into Evan's arms for comfort.

Gabrielle: she sat up. "Huh?"

Nagini: "You fainted, you big baby." She was sitting next to Jackson on the bed, holding his hand.

Gabrielle: she walked over and sat on the other side. She brushed some hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "Nagini?"

Nagini: she looked up. "Hm?"

Gabrielle: "Do you think it's weird that we're engaged, and he's only a third year?"

Nagini: she thought for a moment. "It is a little strange, but he's very mature for his age. You're waiting until you get out of school anyways. And think about your age gap this way, I dated him. I'm older than you." She looked down at him and sighed. "Sorry about that, buddy." She squeezed his hand. "But you two obviously care a lot about each other. I can tell."

Gabrielle: a small smile appeared on her face and she nodded.

Nagini: "Honestly, I'll be honored to call you my sister in law." She looked down at Jackson. "As for the cheating, please don't let it get to you. He's young, and honestly, he's pretty stupid. We both know he'll make bad decisions, but he'll pull through them. That's one of the reasons I love him so much. He is an inspiration to me."

Gabrielle: she leaned over Jackson and hugged Nagini. "Thank you."

Nagini: she smiled. "Welcome."

OOC: Did anything major happen last night? Oh and I need Chris to talk to somebody pretty please.

Jolie: she ran to Chris and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're back."

Chris: "It feels good to be alive again. Wish I could say the same about Lori, since she has to start all over. Would have been a third year if it wasn't for Uncle James, the guy desperate on killing all of us."

Chris: "It feels good to be alive again. Wish I could say the same about Lori, since she has to start all over. Would have been a third year if it wasn't for Uncle James, the guy desperate on killing all of us."

Jolie: she shrugged. "Well, she'll get through it. We'll all help her. I did really miss you." She hugged him tighter.

Jolie: she shrugged. "Well, she'll get through it. We'll all help her. I did really miss you." She hugged him tighter.

Chris: He hugged her back. "What about your boyfriend? Jean Pierrie something?"

Chris: He hugged her back. "What about your boyfriend? Jean Pierrie something?"

Jolie: "He's okay. I'm just glad you're back. I do love you, but I'm with JP and I love him too. I just-" she sighed. "I'm sorry."

Chris: He smiled. "It's okay. I completely understand."

Jolie: she didn't want to let go of their hug. Things were much easier when one of them was dead. She hated that she couldn't be with both of them.

Jolie: she didn't want to let go of their hug. Things were much easier when one of them was dead. She hated that she couldn't be with both of them.

Chris: He could feel himself hurting on the inside, though he was a master at hiding his emotions, as Ivan always told him to never show any. Chris had finally found someone he truly loved, though she would never love him in return, as she was already dating her knight in shining armor. Chris never realized how much Jolie meant to him until this very moment, as she would never know how much she means to him because he decided that he would never tell her. Jolie had a hard enough life without him, though he wished he could be apart of it, as Jolie did not need him to make things even further more complicated between all three of them.

Chris: He could feel himself hurting on the inside, though he was a master at hiding his emotions, as Ivan always told him to never show any. Chris had finally found someone he truly loved, though she would never love him in return, as she was already dating her knight in shining armor. Chris never realized how much Jolie meant to him until this very moment, as she would never know how much she means to him because he decided that he would never tell her. Jolie had a hard enough life without him, though he wished he could be apart of it, as Jolie did not need him to make things even further more complicated between all three of them.

Jolie: she sighed and slunk down to the ground. She put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry. I really do hate this. I don't want to hurt you. I'm hurting myself though too."

Jolie: she sighed and slunk down to the ground. She put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry. I really do hate this. I don't want to hurt you. I'm hurting myself though too."

Chris: Chris put his arm around her and sat down on the ground next to her, thinking about all of the things he wanted to tell her. He loved her more than she would ever know and more than even Ivan would ever know, but that was because he loved her with all of his heart.

OOC: I have a ton of homework today that I have to get started on, so Doodle you can RP the Minor children until I get back on here.

Chris: Chris put his arm around her and sat down on the ground next to her, thinking about all of the things he wanted to tell her. He loved her more than she would ever know and more than even Ivan would ever know, but that was because he loved her with all of his heart.

OOC: I have a ton of homework today that I have to get started on, so Doodle you can RP the Minor children until I get back on here.

Jolie: she put her head on his shoulder and started to cry. "I'm sorry." She picked up his face in her hands and kissed his lips, before putting her head back on his shoulder.

Jolie: she put her head on his shoulder and started to cry. "I'm sorry." She picked up his face in her hands and kissed his lips, before putting her head back on his shoulder.

Jolie: she stood. "I have to do something." She walked away. She wanted to talk to Jean Pierre. She was so stressed. She decided to ask him his opinion on this. She thought she should maybe take a break from both of them. She didn't want to hurt either though.

Melanie: She worked on the invitations, hoping Evan would be able to comfort Georgie.

Melanie: She worked on the invitations, hoping Evan would be able to comfort Georgie.

Georgie: she sat down. "I'm fine. We don't have to invite my parents." She walked over and examined the invitations. "Those are very nice."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter