• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hogwarts RP part 6

Jolie: she didn't know what to do. It was killing her. Maybe she should have stayed dead. She looked for Jean Pierre. She didn't want to hurt him or Chris.

Lori: She ran over to Ivan by his stump. She said, "Ivan, I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you throughout the years. It isn't easy to see the people you love dead."

Ivan: Ivan could feel himself shaking as he reached out to touch her. He said, "Lori, I've waited so long to be able to hug my little sister again. I just can't believe that you are here."

Chris: He found them. He said, "I love her. I don't think she loves me back."

Lori: Lori hugged Ivan. She replied, "I'm sorry Chrissy. All of the friends that I made have grown up without me."

Ivan: "I know. It's okay."

Lori: "It's not! Everything stinks."

Chris: Chris put his hand on his little sister's head. "Lori, don't cry."

Georgie: she sat down. "I'm fine. We don't have to invite my parents." She walked over and examined the invitations. "Those are very nice."

Georgie: "Do you like them Evan?"

Evan: "Oh. Yeah, I'm stupid. They look nice."

Georgie: "Thanks, Mel." Her mind went to her patents. "Do you think I should maybe visit them? I don't know. I do love them and miss them, it's just-" she sighed. "I don't know."

Georgie: "Thanks, Mel." Her mind went to her patents. "Do you think I should maybe visit them? I don't know. I do love them and miss them, it's just-" she sighed. "I don't know."

Melanie: "I think you should; they love you, too."

Melanie: "I think you should; they love you, too."

Georgie: "would you two come?" She would need a lot of support if she was actually going to do it. She thought she would have another panic attack if she saw them. May and Fred Toodle. Her parents. The ones who kept her in her room until she finally escaped for Hogwarts.

Evan: "Okay."

Georgie: she closed her eyes and took their hands. She apparated to their house.

Fred: he screamed and jumped back when three people popped into their living room. Then he laughed.

Georgie: "Hi, dad."

May: "Georgette!" She ran over and hugged her.

Georgie: "Hi, mom."

Fred: he walked over and hugged Evan. "Since when did we have a son?" He laughed.

May: "We have a son? He is so tall!" She giggled.

Georgie: "This is Evan, my fiancé. And this is Melanie, my best friend."

May: she started to touch Evan's face. "Fiancé." She giggled.

Georgie: "Sorry." She whispered. "Mom, that's not nice." She moved May's hands away.

Georgie: she closed her eyes and took their hands. She apparated to their house.

Fred: he screamed and jumped back when three people popped into their living room. Then he laughed.

Georgie: "Hi, dad."

May: "Georgette!" She ran over and hugged her.

Georgie: "Hi, mom."

Fred: he walked over and hugged Evan. "Since when did we have a son?" He laughed.

May: "We have a son? He is so tall!" She giggled.

Georgie: "This is Evan, my fiancé. And this is Melanie, my best friend."

May: she started to touch Evan's face. "Fiancé." She giggled.

Georgie: "Sorry." She whispered. "Mom, that's not nice." She moved May's hands away.

Melanie: "It's nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Toodle."

Melanie: "It's nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Toodle."

May: she giggled. "Toodle. What a silly."

Georgie: she clutched Evan's hand. Her palms were sweating. She felt very stressed. "Mom, Dad, I'm getting married right before Christmas, and I was wondering if you could behave long enough to come to the ceremony."

Fred: he smiled. "I want some potatoes."

May: she did a handstand, but fell.

Georgie: "this is what I had to live with." She muttered.

May: she giggled. "Toodle. What a silly."

Georgie: she clutched Evan's hand. Her palms were sweating. She felt very stressed. "Mom, Dad, I'm getting married right before Christmas, and I was wondering if you could behave long enough to come to the ceremony."

Fred: he smiled. "I want some potatoes."

May: she did a handstand, but fell.

Georgie: "this is what I had to live with." She muttered.

Melanie: "Mrs.Toodle, would you mind coming to Georgie's wedding? She'd appreciate it if she could have some family there."

Melanie: "Mrs.Toodle, would you mind coming to Georgie's wedding? She'd appreciate it if she could have some family there."

May: "She's getting married?! Why can't we come?!"

Georgie: she walked into her old room and locked the door. It still had all her things in it. Her mini-fridge, medicines, bathroom, clothes, everything she had to make to survive without leaving. She sat on her bed. She saw her calendar and work schedule. She had to provide for her family, and still sent money to her neighbors to buy her parents food and paid their bills. She had hand-me-down clothes, a toddler bed, and only things she could afford. She closed her eyes and let tears run down her face.

May: "She's getting married?! Why can't we come?!"

Georgie: she walked into her old room and locked the door. It still had all her things in it. Her mini-fridge, medicines, bathroom, clothes, everything she had to make to survive without leaving. She sat on her bed. She saw her calendar and work schedule. She had to provide for her family, and still sent money to her neighbors to buy her parents food and paid their bills. She had hand-me-down clothes, a toddler bed, and only things she could afford. She closed her eyes and let tears run down her face.

Melanie: "Your daughter wants you there." She was worried about Georgie. It must have been hard for her to see everything again.

Melanie: "Your daughter wants you there." She was worried about Georgie. It must have been hard for her to see everything again.

May: she bit her lip and sighed. Her eyes had turned green for a second. "We'll go. Tell her we're sorry. For everything."

Fred: he heard his wife talk, and his eyes turned an icy blue. "We've tried to power through. It's just really hard."

OOC: So, there is a good chance I will not be on most of the day. I wanted to let some people use my characters to their will because my characters need something to do.

Tori~ Disneyanney, you can play Tori until I come back on. It won't be until tonight. Anyway, Tori is currently wishing that she should get back together with Ivan. She is sitting off alone wishing that he would be her boyfriend again. I explained earlier in the RP that both like each other, but are not willing to admit it, so if you want you can have Tori speak to Ivan about their relationship.

Bass~ Disneyanney, you can also play Bass today. Bass hasn't really done all that much. Okay, you can have him talk to Tori if you really need him to do something. Or he could be off talking to fellow students. Whatever you want to do with him is fine, since he is the only character of mine that isn't going through mental problems, so do whatever you want with him.

Chris~ Doodle, you can play Chris until I return. Remember that Chris has just come back to life with his sister Lori. Also, he is with his brother talking to him about stuff. He misses Jolie because he loves her but he doesn't want to further complicate things by telling her how he feels. Chris is the middle child of the Minor family, so he likes to mess with Ivan sometimes, plus he has a good relationship with his little sister.

Ivan~ Doodle, you can also play Ivan today. Ivan is with his siblings trying to help them adjust to being back to life. Well, Ivan is a very complex character because he has gone through quite a lot. All of his visions usually lead to many different problems so he sees them as a burden. Ivan is a little harsh on his sister because he loves her, also he teases Chris to his liking, but he is trying to not admit his feelings for Tori because he doesn't want to look like a fool.

Lori~ Wings, you can play Lori until I return. Lori has just come back to life after dying during first year because her uncle killed her. However, Lori has the mind of a third year (because she should be in third year but died) dispite looking like a first year. She tries hard to be respected by both of her brothers because they are older than her. All you have to do is read her sign up, as she is not too much developed as the Minor boys are, so you are pretty much free to do whatever you want with her personality.

*I don't care what happens to my characters.*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter