Here's what a little PIXIE DUST can do ....... a dining review+pics COMPLETED!!!!!

Okay I found Kouzzina !!! I may try either the steak or the pork or I may go with the seafood , but you convinced me to try the donuts !!!!!

That Flank Steak looks out of this world. I keep following your eating habits, I'll have to be in Disney for two weeks just to eat at all of these new yummy places.

I had the steak and it was SO good! And the potatoes - wow! May I recommend staying at Disney for 3 - 6 weeks, as this is the perfect length of stay! :rotfl2:

Wow, I had written off Kouzzina off as a place I didn't want to eat but that pork looks delicious!

Don't write it off, give it a try! Tom loved the pork - it was a HUGE piece and the greens and onion marmalade were so good.

It's great to see a good review of Kouzzina as there have been so many bad ones. Your pictures look great :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Thank you!!

Really enjoying your reviews. You seemed to have a better meal at Kouzzina than we did, but I agree that those Loukomades were absolutely delicious.

It's funny because we did exactly the same thing as you, had dinner at Kouzzina then used our preferred viewing of illumninations. I was really impressed with the view from there, and you got some great photos.

Those Loukomades were yum! There's nothing like watching Illuminations from that spot in Marocco! :goodvibes

mmmm looks good, esp the donuts, but still not convinced it's for us....and thank you for posting the pic from the preferred viewing spot...we didn't make it in Oct, but hope to next Aug instead as we'll probably book thro' disney uk again....

We enjoyed the whole meal at Kouzzina, and we went before all the bad reviews surfaced.
If you book with Disney UK you have to try to watch Illuminations from there, it is such a wonderful view. Our chances are slim that we will book with Disney UK again as we got bounceback and stay at AS Movies and Pop and got the basic DDP for free again for 2010.

That calamari looks delicious, but i don't know how I feel about batter coated lemon!
Don't feel boring about ordering the Four Cheese Pesto Pizza-- it's my favorite, too!! (Although, mmm, that Meatball and Parmesan looks really good!)

Oh, I did not even notice that it was a lemon in the beginning. :lmao: It was cut thinly and tasted wonderful!
And here's a :thumbsup2 for another Four Cheese Pesto Pizza lover! That is SO good!!

Wow...that review of Kouzzina is making me regret not booking it for our last trip....it looks fantastic! And I am really having withdrawls of WPE, havent dined there in over 18 months! The last time I had it was in the St Louis airport May 08 and believe me it wasnt the same as DTD!

Nicki, there is always a next time! ;) We went there before it officially opened and were so surprised when we read all the bad reviews afterwards. But we will definitely go back.
We go to WPE every time before we fly home - we have made it our tradition. But it is somewhat embarrassing when the servers there remember you! ;) :rotfl:

Jus found this I am eating at Kouzzinas in Feb and am a little nervous but am reading your reviews anxiously waiting to get to Kouzzinas !!

Okay I found Kouzzina !!! I may try either the steak or the pork or I may go with the seafood , but you convinced me to try the donuts !!!!!

The donuts were to die for! I wish I could have some now :lmao:! When are you going in February?

Tom's chicken alfredo penne at WPE looks great! I always have liked their spicy chicken pizza too. :)

I enjoyed seeing a good review of Kouzzina. Only thing is, now I really want some sangria. :goodvibes

Great review on Kouzzina. I have been reading a lot of bad reviews but I am planning on trying it on our up coming trip to see if it is for me. Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Sorry I've been behind! Everything looks amazing though and my mouth is watering for my upcoming trip thanks to your reviews!!

I'm enjoying all of your reviews but thanks for the one on Kouzzina!! My husband is a HUGE calamari fan so that looked great! And I like your 'disneylicious' comment from a couple reviews before - awesome word :)
Ok, I've caught up after being gone for a week. Bring on more!!! :cool1:

:woohoo: CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

So we are following the old traditions and Tom has created a Disneyliscious Christmas Countdown Calendar for all of us to enjoy!

Click here and have fun!

:santa: Celebrate the season! :santa:

:woohoo: CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

So we are following the old traditions and Tom has created a Disneyliscious Christmas Countdown Calendar for all of us to enjoy!

Click here and have fun!

:santa: Celebrate the season! :santa:

I love it. And me, being the "GOOF" that I am, clicked on a different date other than today and LOVE the response. You guys are the best!

I love it i love it i love it

Glad you do!!!! :lmao: You would have loved what I did today too! We had open house at our school and my class and I baked 9 batches of gingerbread cookies for the visitors! Fills the school with a yummy smell! ;)

That Sangria from Kouzzina looks soooo Yummy!!! Do you know if they have a bar there?

We don't have an ADR for Kouzzina but I REALLY want to try that Sangria...

I'm a sucker for it!;)

I'm really excited to be trying Kouzzina in February! Before this I was a little leery.:goodvibes

Tom's chicken alfredo penne at WPE looks great! I always have liked their spicy chicken pizza too. :)

I enjoyed seeing a good review of Kouzzina. Only thing is, now I really want some sangria. :goodvibes

WPE Pizzas are the best! ;) We were so stunned to read all the bad reviews of Kouzzina after our visit! :confused3

Great review on Kouzzina. I have been reading a lot of bad reviews but I am planning on trying it on our up coming trip to see if it is for me. Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Glad you liked the review. We will definitely go back in the summer.

Sorry I've been behind! Everything looks amazing though and my mouth is watering for my upcoming trip thanks to your reviews!!

You are welcome! :goodvibes Upcoming trips I like - hope you do another review too!

I'llbe there Feb 4th thru 11th and staying at POP !!! Am eating at Kouzzinas with some Dis friends !!!!

Oh, we will miss you by 2 days!! We arrive on the 13th! Could it be that I have seen you mentioned on the Team Renfroe Report?

I'm enjoying all of your reviews but thanks for the one on Kouzzina!! My husband is a HUGE calamari fan so that looked great! And I like your 'disneylicious' comment from a couple reviews before - awesome word :)
Ok, I've caught up after being gone for a week. Bring on more!!! :cool1:

The calamari at Kouzzina really were wonderful!

And the "disneyliscious" is something I "borrowed from a Disneyland Paris bus!

disneyliscious.jpg

That Sangria from Kouzzina looks soooo Yummy!!! Do you know if they have a bar there?

We don't have an ADR for Kouzzina but I REALLY want to try that Sangria...

I'm a sucker for it!;)

Unfortunately I cannot remember if they had a bar. But the Sangria is worth it to pay Kouzzina a visit! ;)

I'm really excited to be trying Kouzzina in February! Before this I was a little leery.:goodvibes

Another one going in February! Seems like a busy month :rotfl2: I hope your experience there will be as good as ours! :thumbsup2

Glad you do!!!! :lmao: You would have loved what I did today too! We had open house at our school and my class and I baked 9 batches of gingerbread cookies for the visitors! Fills the school with a yummy smell! ;)

DEVIL thy name is Karin!

I can just smell them now...I am going to do some baking this weekend...those darn holidays are just creeping up on me!

DEVIL thy name is Karin!

I can just smell them now...I am going to do some baking this weekend...those darn holidays are just creeping up on me!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

I am glad that I can no longer smell them! :rotfl: I smelled like one GIANT gingerbread cookie! :rolleyes1
But they must have been good, because I was asked for the recipe a gazillion times!

Have fun baking - I think I am going to buy mine. We have a great patissier and he makes the most tasty cookies!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

I am glad that I can no longer smell them! :rotfl: I smelled like one GIANT gingerbread cookie! :rolleyes1
But they must have been good, because I was asked for the recipe a gazillion times!

Have fun baking - I think I am going to buy mine. We have a great patissier and he makes the most tasty cookies!

I think you and I should fly to Naples and help Nicki make cookies. Not sure how much we would actually get done...I think we'd be tipping a "bottle" of some sort...and don't think it would be vanilla extract. :rotfl2:

I think you and I should fly to Naples and help Nicki make cookies. Not sure how much we would actually get done...I think we'd be tipping a "bottle" of some sort...and don't think it would be vanilla extract. :rotfl2:

What a fun idea! I especially like the "bottle" part of it! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter