Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Blech, blech, blech, blech, blech!!! 3-4 inches this morning... more tomorrow. I HATE it!

0124130805-1.jpg

Just got a reply from Ann (Angel16). She had to have surgery on the foot she broke while on vacation in October.:( She is now going to PT.

She has a lot going on and will try to get back to the DIS shortly.:goodvibes

Just got a reply from Ann (Angel16). She had to have surgery on the foot she broke while on vacation in October.:( She is now going to PT.

Thanks for the update, Kathy! Sorry to hear Ann needed surgery. I hope the PT helps. It will be good to see her back here -- she's been missed.

Thanks for the update and please let Ann know we are thinking of her.

You guys are gonna want to smack me................ we turned our AC on today - it's in the mid/high 70's - :) -- I WISH you guys were getting some of it - my sister lives in Wisconsin and they are FREEEEZING!!!

....you're right - uhhhhh, can ya just put yer cheek next to the 'puter screen...:rolleyes1

....please, please, PLEASE wish her well for me....:rolleyes:

Send her prayers and good wishes. Thanks for keeping us informed!

tiggrbaby said:
Happy Friday Jamborinis and Kidanites!

Yeah! Friday is not complete till I see those domes! Thank you so much. If only they were available via email! Might have to wait a bit longer for that technology!

Afternoon J's & K's!!

Kathy, Thanks for the update, sorry to hear about Ann's surgery and now PT - I def. know what she's going through. Please wish her well from me and tell her we all miss her and look forward to having her back!! :) AND - are ya keeping it nice and warm down there for me??!! :) HUGS

Kim, smack away................ cause I've got my AC on again today - it's beautiful here, and I'm NOT complaining one little bit!!!

Laura, 8 more days - WHOOP WHOOP - we've got 13 and I can hardly stand it!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks for the DOMES - they look so yummy!! HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!! :flower3:

My DH and I did not get to celebrate our anniversary on Jan. 2 because I was sick.:( Now that I'm feeling like myself, I decided to plan a day to celebrate.

When we visited WDW the end of November, we didn't get to see the new Fantasyland (long story). So I decided to celebrate at the Magic Kingdom on Monday. :yay: Last Wednesday I tried to get an ADR for dinner at Be Our Guest. Well, that didn't happen. After trying on-line starting with January 28 until the end of February with no success, I decided to call WDW. Be Our Guest is booked up until the end of July.:faint: The CM did say that they are still having problems with the new WDW website.

I couldn't get an early ADR at the signature restaurants that we like. Since we have to drive home after dinner, I got a 5pm ADR for Sanaa. Of course, I will start off with my usual AKL drink, a Nahtazu or two. :drinking::drinking: Jack is always the designated driver when we visit WDW. :laughing:

I'll try to remember to get a Zebra Dome picture.

Sorry for all the Js & Ks that are having such yucky winter weather.:grouphug: It's been about two years since I've seen snow.

Wendy - Today's high at WDW is 74. By next Wednesday, the temp will reach 84. Then it is back to the high 60s and low 70s. You never know what to expect in Central Florida. Wishing you great weather for your trip. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Linda - Thanks for the domes! :goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'll look for one!! Thx -- also, I just REALLY looked good at Brandi's list, you guys leave disney on the 7th?? I had thought we were going to overlap?? We check in to BLT on the 9th, then move to Kidani on the 14th - I had so hoped to see you guys!!! I think our Oct. dates will overlap though - once I'm able to book - then I'll post what the ACTUAL dates are!!! LOL
:rolleyes:

Originally we overlapped in February, but for some reason you guys had to push your trip back a week. We DO overlap in October though, provided there are no changes.

Today's high at WDW is 74. By next Wednesday, the temp will reach 84. Then it is back to the high 60s and low 70s. You never know what to expect in Central Florida. Wishing you great weather for your trip. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thanks for the weather update Kathy. I've been checking it on my phone, but nice to hear from a local. We arrive Monday so I'm confident that I have picked an appropriate wardrobe!

Thanks for the update. I am sorry that she needed surgery.

Corinna

My DH and I did not get to celebrate our anniversary on Jan. 2 because I was sick.:( Now that I'm feeling like myself, I decided to plan a day to celebrate.

When we visited WDW the end of November, we didn't get to see the new Fantasyland (long story). So I decided to celebrate at the Magic Kingdom on Monday. :yay: Last Wednesday I tried to get an ADR for dinner at Be Our Guest. Well, that didn't happen. After trying on-line starting with January 28 until the end of February with no success, I decided to call WDW. Be Our Guest is booked up until the end of July.:faint: The CM did say that they are still having problems with the new WDW website.

I couldn't get an early ADR at the signature restaurants that we like. Since we have to drive home after dinner, I got a 5pm ADR for Sanaa. Of course, I will start off with my usual AKL drink, a Nahtazu or two. :drinking::drinking: Jack is always the designated driver when we visit WDW. :laughing:

I'll try to remember to get a Zebra Dome picture.

Sorry for all the Js & Ks that are having such yucky winter weather.:grouphug: It's been about two years since I've seen snow.

Wendy - Today's high at WDW is 74. By next Wednesday, the temp will reach 84. Then it is back to the high 60s and low 70s. You never know what to expect in Central Florida. Wishing you great weather for your trip. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Linda - Thanks for the domes! :goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kathy, Happy belated Anniversary and have a great time at WDW!! Glad you are feeling better! :)

JD & I got to see the New Fantastyland during a "dress rehearsal" during F&WF!! It was awesome! We rode the Little Mermaid ride twice in a row! Lots of details to take in! We also got to enjoy Gaston's!

We had an ADR at Be Our Guest for Christmas Eve, but canceled it because my son & daughter-in-law were in Apopka and we got to spend Christmas Eve with them (and my DDIL's awesome family!)

I am coming to WDW the first week of May for F&GF and kept trying to find BoG ADR's -- I actually got 2 this week!!! One's at 7:20pm on April 28th, the other at 8:40pm on May 1st. Not ideal times, but we'll take whatever we can get!! :rotfl:

If you are at MK early in the day, I've heard you can get into BoG at 10am for pictures and that it opens for lunch (CS) at 10:30. That's in my plans for my February trip! :thumbsup2

Here in metro ATL, we just had a couple of days of winter, but we'll be in the 60's and 70's again in a couple days -- can't complain! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter