Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had dinner at 4:30 at BOG on Wednesday. As I was checking in I saw TWO groups of four get buzzers without ADRs to wait 25 minutes for a table. If you can't get an ADR, go early & just try. You may have a bit of a wait, but it's worth it!!!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

We had dinner at 4:30 at BOG on Wednesday. As I was checking in I saw TWO groups of four get buzzers without ADRs to wait 25 minutes for a table. If you can't get an ADR, go early & just try. You may have a bit of a wait, but it's worth it!!!....

...oh yes, ITA! Hey, how's the 'scooter thing' working out?

kimmar067 said:
....uhhhh, still waitin' fer a response....:rolleyes1

OK... I went AWOL from the DIS! :lmao:

We were having way too much fun!!!!

I ended up only wearing the brace one day. :guilty: My leg swelled so bad the brace cut me! It was so painful!!!!

So... I tried my new shoes (Nike Shox), and they honestly helped more than the brace!!!

So... No boot, no scooter, no brace! :woohoo:
It hurt, but I did it!!!! :yay: Commando style, too!
Our last day we did AK, DHS, DTD/DisneyQuest, and MK EMHs until after the Kiss Goodnight!

Best trip EVER!!! :woohoo:

I ended up only wearing the brace one day. :guilty: My leg swelled so bad the brace cut me! It was so painful!!!!

So... I tried my new shoes (Nike Shox), and they honestly helped more than the brace!!!

Our last day we did AK, DHS, DTD/DisneyQuest, and MK EMHs until after the Kiss Goodnight!

Hooray for you!:thumbsup2 Glad to hear that you had such a magical trip!

....wow, good for you! :thumbsup2

Afternoon J's & K's!!! Hope everyone is well!!! :) Anyone catch my siggie.......... my countdown ticker is getting pretttttty low!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I just saw that they are doing valentine week, or love week or something like that during our trip, SO excited to get photo ops with the COUPLES - I don't know the last time I've seen couples out together - so, this should be nice!! :)

Enjoy the day!! :flower3:

Hey Girl!!!! Glad you had a good trip!!! PICS soon Please!! :)

Welcome back. I am glad that you had an amazing time.

Corinna

Hi everybody :wave2: just got back from a fabulous cruise on the Wonder.

Kathy, thanks so much for the update on Ann. Please let her know we miss her and that PT goes well. I hope you're having a great anniversary trip!

Just got a reply from Ann (Angel16). She had to have surgery on the foot she broke while on vacation in October.:( She is now going to PT.

She has a lot going on and will try to get back to the DIS shortly.:goodvibes

Thanks for this update, Kathy. Poor, poor Ann. :(

Pam and Tracey - I am so glad to see that you both had good vacations! :goodvibes

Wendy and Laura - almost time!! :yay:

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

I cannot believe it has been almost a week since I have been on here. Life is just so hectic right now I don't even have time to think about DISing or facebook or just about anything. I keep telling Bob it has to slow down!! :eek:

I know what you mean, Elin! Ours just seems to keep speeding up instead of slowing down... I feel like I'm living on Test Track!!! :drive:

I have lots of pic's. I promise to post soon!!!

My favorite is a pic of Zebra domes & my Mickey coffee cup on our balcony with the Savannah in the background. No people, just ZDs... :lovestruc

I had them for breakfast every day of the trip! And I have the weight on my bathroom scales to prove it! :scared1:

Worth every pound! :thumbsup2

I have lots of pic's. I promise to post soon!!!

My favorite is a pic of Zebra domes & my Mickey coffee cup on our balcony with the Savannah in the background. No people, just ZDs... :lovestruc

I had them for breakfast every day of the trip! And I have the weight on my bathroom scales to prove it! :scared1:

Worth every pound! :thumbsup2

....can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter