Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2013

If you have any updates please let me know...

January
Trublu, 21st - 28th, AKL - Jambo House
Pattilee08, 22nd – 30th, BCV
franandaj 30th - Feb 4th, AKV
Yahweh, 30th – Feb 2nd, Poly
Pattilee08, 30th – Feb 2nd, AKL
Moopdog, 31st- Feb 9th, AKL Jambo Pool View
WDWaddictt 31st – Feb 10th, Kidani

February
Yahweh, Jan 30th – 2nd, Poly
Pattilee08, Jan 30th – 2nd, AKL
franandaj Jan 30th - 3rd, AKV, Savannah View
WDWaddictt Jan 31st – 10th, Kidani
Yahweh, 2nd - 6th, AKL Jambo
franandaj 3rd - 7th, BLT
Wendypooh, 9th - 14th, BLT
prodri1, 11th - 17th, Kidani
Sparkly, 13th – 14th, AKV
wendypooh, 14th - 17th, Kidani
Athenna, 21st - 23rd, AKV
Athenna, 23rd - Mar 1st, AKV CL
Yarna, 28th – Mar 8th, AKL

March
BCV23, 5nights, AKV CL
Goofy_Girl, 1st - 6th, AKL
Yarna, Feb 28th – 8th, AKL
Mom2_3girls, 11th -14th, BCV and AKV Kidani
Brucerob62, 12th – 16th, Jambo House
TaraPA, 13th – 19th, WL CL/AKV 1BR split
Pinkocto, 16th - 19th, Jambo House CL
Tricia’s mom, 23rd – 31st, AKL

April
DizDaD7, 5th – 13th, AKL Jambo House
miprender, 13th - 20th, OKW/VWL
My Sister’s princess, 16th – 24th, AKL
franandaj, 20th – 26th, DCL
Lemonademouth, 20th – 27th, AKL
Cinderella1122, 25th - 30th, Jambo
missy120, 26th - May 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view

May
missy120, April 26th - 4th, Kidani Village Savannah view
Paula Sedley-Burke, 5th – 15th, Kidani
t_daniels, 7th - 13th, AKL
Wendypooh, 18th -June 4th, Aulani
dolphingirl47, 20th - 27th, Disney Wonder West Coast Repositioning
suemom2kay, 24th – 26th, AKL
dolphingirl47, 27th - June 2nd, Disney Wonder Alaska
Pinkocto, 31st – June 3rd, AKV

June
wendypooh, May 18th - 4th, Aulani
Pinkocto, May 31st – 3rd, AKV
Denamac, 1st – 9th, AKV Jambo House
Nutty4Disney, 2nd - 8th, AKV Kidani Village
goofyredraider, 10th -16th, BC
livibug, 13th – 21st, AKV Jambo House
goofyredraider, 16th -24th, AKL CL

July
sharon78, 8th-18th, AKL
Z28KatCar, 18th - Aug1st, AKL CL
The Marsons, 31st – Aug 4th, AKL Jambo

August
Z28KatCar, July 18th - 1st, AKL CL
The Marsons, July 31st – 4th, AKL Jambo
Anjalee6, 5th – 9th, AKL
MICKEY'S DREAMERS, 10th - 22nd, AKL

September
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

October
franandaj, 2nd - 7th, BCV
Cinderella1122, 31st - Nov 5th, Jambo

November
Cinderella1122, Oct 31st - 5th, Jambo
PNO4TE, 2nd – 9th, BC

December
Pinkocto, 6th – 10th, AKV CL
Heidijanesmith, 16th – 23rd, AKL CL

I have now started the Walt Disney World portion of my trip report. This is going to be even more photo heavy as I thought. The first day has over 100 photos in there.

Corinna

Alison, did you get the samsung phone? I thought it was lyou asking about it, my DS has the samsung galaxy note 2 and he LOVES it, DH has the samsung galaxy S3 and wishes he got the note 2 - he much prefers it.

Hope Everyone has a good week............. :flower3:

Yes, we got the Samsung Galaxy SIII. I love it for most of the features. It sucks for the DIS, but is great as a phone and calendar type thing. We couldn't have special ringtones on our old phones, so now I have Pirates, Hakuna matata, the monorail door thing, Friend Like me, all kinds of stuff!

Yes, we got the Samsung Galaxy SIII. I love it for most of the features. It sucks for the DIS, but is great as a phone and calendar type thing. We couldn't have special ringtones on our old phones, so now I have Pirates, Hakuna matata, the monorail door thing, Friend Like me, all kinds of stuff!

We are looking at those too. only a couple of months left and I can get a new phone.

The actual track hasn't changed - but the new wait & create your car section wasn't our thing. And we missed the hot & cold section. We liked the old one better & even missed the cheesy movie.

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

....soooo, what takes the place of that room with said 'cheesy movie'? :confused3

Afternoon J's & K's - Hope everyone is well!! :)

it is heavenly!!!! It was raining at the airport, but by the time we got to our room the sun was shining & animals were everywhere. :cloud9:

I wore jeans & a tshirt today & was very comfortable. All my guys wore shorts and t's & they were good, too! I'm thinking it was high 60's??? Perfect!!! The only time the air felt chilly was when we were flying around the outside of Test Track!!!! (Which they should have left alone, IMO!)
:flower:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

YAY!!!! So glad it's nice for you!! I hope it stays nice for us too!!! I'm excited to see the new TT - our friends went on it about a month ago and they actually loved it........... I'm curious to see the new changes!!

I have now started the Walt Disney World portion of my trip report. This is going to be even more photo heavy as I thought. The first day has over 100 photos in there.

Corinna

YAY!! :)

He loves it too - but, doesn't like that there is no "note" function - on the iphone you could jot down notes, etc... if there IS a note function, we haven't found it yet!! LOL (He does wish he'd gone ahead and got the same one as DS though, it's MUCH better!)

Hi, Js & Ks! :sunny:

BRRRRRRRRRR :cold

Hi everybody :) it is positively frigid today.

I agree, it was 15 here this morning

You guys are gonna want to smack me................ we turned our AC on today - it's in the mid/high 70's - :) -- I WISH you guys were getting some of it - my sister lives in Wisconsin and they are FREEEEZING!!!

The next installment will go up tomorrow morning with over two hundred photos including Be Our Guest and New Fantasyland.

Corinna

YAY :)

Wendy, I downloaded an app for notes. I don't remember what it was called but it was free.

Sorry for those with such horrid weather. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow. :confused3

franandaj said:
Wendy, I downloaded an app for notes. I don't remember what it was called but it was free.

Sorry for those with such horrid weather. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow. :confused3

Evernote is good!

Afternoon J's & K's - Hope you are all staying nice and warm!!!I'm NOT gonna say a word about my weather, I'm just VERY greatful for it!!I hope you all have a great day!! :)

I'll look for one!! Thx -- also, I just REALLY looked good at Brandi's list, you guys leave disney on the 7th?? I had thought we were going to overlap?? We check in to BLT on the 9th, then move to Kidani on the 14th - I had so hoped to see you guys!!! I think our Oct. dates will overlap though - once I'm able to book - then I'll post what the ACTUAL dates are!!! LOL
:rolleyes:

Evernote is good!

I'll look at that one - Thanks so much!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter