heatwave? are you kidding me????

tinkermell said:
Ok Anaheimers, What is the weather like once the sun goes down??? I have been to DL many times when it was HOT during the day, but after the sun went down...burrrr!!! Is is like that right now? Because if it is, you still have a chance to be cold and bundle up Lynn. :yay: Now what could be better? The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:
PS Drive safe on your journey down 99. :drive: That's the freeway we take too... Along with every semi in California! :eek: Have a "Zippity-do-dah" time!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Often times the park is hot during the day and by the evening (say 7pm) it starts to cool down a bit. I would suggest bringing a light jacket (no need for a parka :teeth: ) that you could carry around with you or store in a locker. It's cold when you ride the tram at night (good time to have a coat then). I guess you could say the tram gives me the chills!
shocked[1].gif

In Washington, Its cold and rainy......and rainy, rainy, rainy.......

staley7580 said:
In Washington, Its cold and rainy......and rainy, rainy, rainy.......
Staley, I saw the sun briefly today, did you catch it, too??? :yay:

I thought thats what that was, but I wasnt entirely sure... Its been so long............. :confused3

tinkermell said:
Ok Anaheimers, What is the weather like once the sun goes down??? I have been to DL many times when it was HOT during the day, but after the sun went down...burrrr!!! Is is like that right now? Because if it is, you still have a chance to be cold and bundle up Lynn. :yay: Now what could be better? The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:
PS Drive safe on your journey down 99. :drive: That's the freeway we take too... Along with every semi in California! :eek: Have a "Zippity-do-dah" time!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

thanks tinkermell....your right...I was checking what the temps would be tonight and its supposed to be like mid 40's so yeah thats a bit chilly for my blood so yeah I will still wear my hoodie sweatjacket and gloves :goodvibes ....oh yeah and regarding the semi's....isnt that the dang truth :rotfl: I hate them

Yep, we spent lots of time doing this at the PPH because it was soooooooo HOT!
IM002212.jpg

IM002240-1.jpg

IM002251.jpg

IM002238.jpg

I can't complain - IT WAS AWESOME to spend lots of time in the pool!

Now you can all see what you have to look forward too! :beach:

YIKES! Big, booming thunder here right now! DS2 is napping, but who knows for how long...

DH just called, he's on his way home from Seattle, and getting absolutely pelted with hail, I could actually hear it through the phone! Wacky, wacky weather.

GalDisney said:
hehe it is 45 degrees here now at wdw..wanna trade!! lol

Yikes! I didn't realize it got that cold in Florida...

Those pool pictures look amazing!!! Its calling for snow here! Id give anything to be on those water slides LOL!

I TOTALLY empathize. I live about 15 min from Disneyland and it's just tooooo hot. It's November it is not supposed to be like this! I hate the heat so living in SoCal I value what little winter I get and when it doesn't come I get really annoyed. I'm hoping it just keeps on cooling down.

Alex2kMommy said:
YIKES! Big, booming thunder here right now! DS2 is napping, but who knows for how long...

DH just called, he's on his way home from Seattle, and getting absolutely pelted with hail, I could actually hear it through the phone! Wacky, wacky weather.
We had this in Vancouver too...hail bigger than I can remember seeing, and I grew up here. Not Texas big or anything, but the size of large marbles...crazy, it sounded like the roof was caving in!!

*crossing my fingers that warm trend in LA lasts for 3 more weeks*

xmelissax said:
I TOTALLY empathize. I live about 15 min from Disneyland and it's just tooooo hot. It's November it is not supposed to be like this! I hate the heat so living in SoCal I value what little winter I get and when it doesn't come I get really annoyed. I'm hoping it just keeps on cooling down.

thank you melissa...I appreciate the empathy here...unlike some of my so called "friends" who blatently said they couldnt (wouldn't) sympathize with me :rotfl: but hey...sounds like the weather fairy was listening yeah??? weather forecast looks great...I can sooooooooo handle this weather ...bring it on!

Oh do you S.Cal's need some cold weather....I can send some down to you, today we are -13 celsius and on Saturday it's going to be -23 celsius. Jack Frost has visited and will probably stay until April next year.

Send some of your hot weather up to Canada.

It's that hot! I actually bought an LLBean snow suit for my daughter because I thought it was going to be in the 30-40's at night. I couldn't believe it when we got down there! We had to go to Target and buy some shorts and shirts because all we brought was winter clothes!

A snowsuit for Disneyland? Sorry, that mental picture makes me giggle. "I can't hug Mickey, and I can't put my arms down!" ;)

And reminds me of a story:

My mom worked for Eddie Bauer years ago, and as an employee got great deals on their products. It doesn't snow very often in Seattle, but even when it does, it's maybe in the 20sF, and lasts only a day or two. So she got me this hideous rust-colored down-filled, wolf-fur-trimmed coat that made me look like the Michelin Man, and I never wore it. But when I went away to college in Eastern Washington, where it snows and lasts all winter, I figured it would come in handy. Well, it must have been filled for the Arctic, or at least Minnesota! I'd hike through the snow, sweating profusely with the coat wide open and flapping in that bracing wind. :lmao:

disneegrl4eva said:
I cannot believe that its this hot in anaheim right now...weather.com says its 91 but feels like 89....how can we possibly get in the christmas mindframe with that kind of weather....i need tons and tons of pixie dust here that it will cool down by next weekend...tag fairy, can you please tell the weather fairy to knock it off already?...jokes over!!!....SOMEBODY CALL JACK FROST...puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

I just got back from DL yesterday, and I agree that it feels more like July 4th than Christmas. once the sun goes down and the Christmas lights come up it really feels more like Christmas.
I will say, however that the "snow" effect is QUITE LAME. Just looks stupid. But aside from that the decorations are wonderful and Small World looks great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter