heatwave? are you kidding me????

Be brave Carlos....err...I mean Lynn...don't be chiiiiicken! :rotfl:

Hope the weather cools down for ya. I was there on the 11/10 and it was cold in the morning and then it turned into an oven by mid-afternoon. <sigh> Typical Cali weather. :beach:

Alex2kMommy said:
I'm sorry, Lynn, I've been sitting here trying to muster up some sympathy for you, but it just ain't happening. It's been raining here so much this month that it's set a new record, and is supposed to continue through next weekend. It was so dark when I woke this morning, I thought it was maybe 6:00 or 7:00, but it was 9:00!

So take the heatwave in Disneyland, with the Dole Whips and churros! Ride Peter Pan and Dumbo, watch the fireworks, cool off on Splash Mountain and the hotel pool. I'll be thinking of you... :)

PS. Baby Girl does know that it rains a lot here, right? Some people love it. I have lived here most of my life, but I am not one of them.

Tell me about it! I love the rain, hate the heat But all this rain is driving me batty!!!! My 4yo ds is going crazy to be able to go outside and play!!! (and driving me batty in the process)

Oh goodness you all....

I moved here to get away from the cold. Shoveling 6 feet of snow daily and having a newborn baby in the house...

Be so Thankful!!! It's THANKSgiving time!

Any day at Dl is better than a day at work. No matter what the weather is!

I would give ANYTHING to be in your position right now.... its been raining so hard for the last 2 weeks here that pretty much EVERYTHING is flooding. Streets fields, stores, etc. Some people have had no electricity for the last week. On top of that its FREEZING OUT!!! Its HORRIBLE! I would love to have palm trees and hot weather right now, even if its that close to Christmas. I totally envy you.

spazzyjazzy said:
I hope that it rains the day I am there. Rain=less people. :thumbsup2

haha jazz no kidding...but maybe the heat might be a deterrent :scratchin yeah right!! well Im sitting here thinking about plan B as far as what clothes to take if it stays warm...thank goodness I havent put away my summer clothes yet! Im telling you, california is one mixed up state...freezing and wet in march and burning up in November...I personally think its due to all these fermented grapes grown here...we are loopy! :lmao:

For those of us who are Anaheim locals...
Yes please, someone send us some cool. :cool1:

Summer is tired and old... especially in November!

I'll take some of that warm, sunny weather too! I've been living with cold and wet for a while and I'm already wishing it was summer. :rolleyes:

When we were there in October, it was HOT HOT HOT every single day. By 1:00pm-2:00pm the kids were begging to go back to the PPH to go swimming. :beach: Ahhhhhhh, those were the days.... :goodvibes

disney-super-mom said:
I'll take some of that warm, sunny weather too! I've been living with cold and wet for a while and I'm already wishing it was summer. :rolleyes:

When we were there in October, it was HOT HOT HOT every single day. By 1:00pm-2:00pm the kids were begging to go back to the PPH to go swimming. :beach: Ahhhhhhh, those were the days.... :goodvibes

I was there at the beginning of October as well and it washot, but nice!!!

I don't think anyone is really happy with the weather where they live. :confused3 It's either too hot, too cold, too humid, too windy, etc. If it ever snowed here in CA we would all have a heart attack! :faint: I best most people in Los Angeles would not know how to shovel snow or put snow tires on their cars, etc. Snow is foreign to us! :teeth: We're definitely spoiled!

Even though it's hot here, I'm glad I'm not living on some tropical island where it's humid and sticky and there are tsunamis and hurricanes and such. :)

If it ever snowed here in CA we would all have a heart attack! :faint: I best most people in Los Angeles would not know how to shovel snow or put snow tires on their cars, etc. Snow is foreign to us! :teeth: We're definitely spoiled! [/color]

Snow!!! Heck, people in LA can't even drive when it rains!!
You are soo right, we are spoiled wben it comes to weather. Sure it gets hot, but that's why you have AC or a pool or if you are lucky, BOTH :teeth:

I have to admit, not to curse anyone, I'm hoping the warm weather holds up! We went at the end of April this year, and if anyone remembers, it was unseasonably COLD at the time. We would love it if the sun were out to kiss our cheeks this time!!!

mAlien13 said:
I We would love it if the sun were out to kiss our cheeks this time!!!

well the way things are going the sun is going to do more than kiss your cheek, its gonna burn the bajeebees out of em :lmao:

disneegrl4eva said:

well the way things are going the sun is going to do more than kiss your cheek, its gonna burn the bajeebees out of em :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well, I hope so...my family will not ride Splash or GRR with me unless it's hot...they are wusses!!

disneegrl4eva said:

But..my bajeebees are so delicate...

Ok Anaheimers, What is the weather like once the sun goes down??? I have been to DL many times when it was HOT during the day, but after the sun went down...burrrr!!! Is is like that right now? Because if it is, you still have a chance to be cold and bundle up Lynn. :yay: Now what could be better? The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:
PS Drive safe on your journey down 99. :drive: That's the freeway we take too... Along with every semi in California! :eek: Have a "Zippity-do-dah" time!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

tinkermell said:
The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:

Good point!!! My fingers are crossed for this. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter