heatwave? are you kidding me????

Albort: When you see Lynn, tell her it's SNOWING in Seattle today (Sunday)!!!

To the rest of you in the area: Traffic should be verrrrry interesting tomorrow morning... :scared1:

Well folks, it looks like winter is here :Pinkbounc They are predicting rain tonight and tomorrow... Bring your umbrella...

Snow predicted for midweek here in Portland :rotfl:

lol DLR weather = cooooold...

no heat wave anymore... LOL such quick weather change!

It was cold and rainy in the morning. We loved it! We walked on to Space Mountain. Did all of the big rides by noon. We did everything but Fantasyland including California Adventure. I love it when it rains at Disneyland.

Good riddens to hot weather! It's finally beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :teeth: I can't stand the warm So.Cal weather. It was 91 degrees in my area over Thanksgiving break. Blech! :crazy:

eatmypixiedust said:
Good riddens to hot weather! It's finally beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :teeth: I can't stand the warm So.Cal weather. It was 91 degrees in my area over Thanksgiving break. Blech! :crazy:

Eatmypixiedust I couldn't agree with you more! I'm typically a warm weather loving gal myself but NOT during the holidays. Even though it wasn't 90 where we live on Thanksgiving, it was WAY to hot to be looking at all the beautiful decorations and hearing the lovely Christmas carols as we swam through the sweaty sticky people down Main St. last week! :eek:

So, just how cold has it gotten there in Anaheim? Do I need to pack sweaters and scarves or just not shorts? Is it drastically different when the sun goes down?

I have to admit, I was kind of hoping for the weather to stay warm. Oh well, 'tis the season. Does anyone know if the I-5 has gotten messy from bad weather yet?

The heat is gone.. until the Santa Ana winds return. :furious:

Last night in Anaheim was a bit cold I think... definitely thick sweater / jacket weather for some.

This week...
Forecast for: Anaheim, California, Updated: 2:30 PM PST on November 28, 2006 - Tuesday: 62 °F and Partly Cloudy, Wednesday: 65 °F and Clear, Thursday: 68 °F and Clear, Friday: 69 °F and Clear, Saturday: 68 °F and Clear.

Right now I think it's pretty nice out.

Location: Anaheim, California, Updated: 2:30 PM PST on November 28, 2006, Temp: 62.5 °F, Wind Chill: N/A °F, Dew Point: 44 °F, Humidity: 51%, Pressure: 29.94 in., Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, Wind: 6.0mph

Those clouds are mostly big white and puffy!

:sunny:

i was wearing a sweatshirt and a Tshirt... it wasnt enough....

Lynn was wearing like 4-6 jackets... thats how cold it was :P

Oh my :surfweb: I will definitly check out Lynn's weather report when she returns. :moped: We leave Dec 14 :bitelip: I have a huge winter coat I bought for a trip to Illinois 2 years ago Christmas, am I going to need to pull that out? :listen: I will if I have to :stir: I am very cold natured. princess:
Thanks Albort for your weather updates to :thumbsup2

I just checked weather.com; yesterday had a high of 66F, and a low of 46F.

It looks like over the next 10 days the high temp will vary from 68-73F, except for today which will reach only 65F and be windy. Otherwise it looks like sun, sun, sun!

Alex2kMommy said:
I just checked weather.com; yesterday had a high of 66F, and a low of 46F.

It looks like over the next 10 days the high temp will vary from 68-73F, except for today which will reach only 65F and be windy. Otherwise it looks like sun, sun, sun!

It's quite windy today and very cold!! I hope a house doesn't land on top of me! :teeth:

eatmypixiedust said:
It's quite windy today and very cold!! I hope a house doesn't land on top of me! :teeth:
OMG! Elphaba, is that you? :maleficen :rotfl2:

Well, if you need to cool off you could come on up to Canada. It was -35 here on Monday......

Now that is cold! :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

Has it warmed back up in Anaheim? I logged into the Disney park site today, and in the afternoon it said 78 degrees?!?! is this correct? Later in the evening, it said it was still 68...is this incorrect recording or is it possible it will be warm instead of chilly when we get there?

This certainly makes for interesting packing... :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

mAlien13 said:
Has it warmed back up in Anaheim? I logged into the Disney park site today, and in the afternoon it said 78 degrees?!?! is this correct? Later in the evening, it said it was still 68...is this incorrect recording or is it possible it will be warm instead of chilly when we get there?

Yes, it's finally back in the 70s again in LA/OC. But nights are still cold (40s). This weather should last a few more day and then it should cool back into the 60s next week.

mAlien13 said:

It was 78 today, but as soon as the sun goes down the temperature drops quickly. I don't think it's supposed to be warm for too much longer though, just a few more days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter