~He didn't drink the Kool Aid.. He bathed in it!August TR~12/13 PG45 The End

A bit late but Happy Birthday Caitlin - hope you had a great day!!

I love the pics of Polynesian - you got some great shots :thumbsup2

Mmm the Tonga Toast looks soo good. Yay on meeting Queen, Jasmine and Jeff - sounds like you all had a great time! :goodvibes

A bit late but Happy Birthday Caitlin - hope you had a great day!!

I love the pics of Polynesian - you got some great shots :thumbsup2

Mmm the Tonga Toast looks soo good. Yay on meeting Queen, Jasmine and Jeff - sounds like you all had a great time! :goodvibes

Caitlin says "Thank you" and she did have a pretty great day :)

We really enjoyed spending time with them! :goodvibes

Aw, what a fun looking Dismeet! I'm glad yall had such a great time. I've never had breakfast at Kona but mmm, it looks SO good. :)

Hi girls:hug:

It has been at least a week since I've been on here! Started my new role on Monday, then my bff from childhood was in again from Edmonton on business so spent time with her, and 2 courses that went into the evenings:confused3 oh yeah, and getting ready for Christmas so it doesn't sneak up on me!:lmao:

Your words are too kind but thank you! To everyone who is reading this TR, this is an amazing family! I first got to know Caitlin a few years back when she was doing a Dining Review for one of their trips and then was introduced to Dawn! They are as kind and genuine as you would imagine them to be. Dale and Josh were just as involved in our conversations and again, it was like we had all know each other for years! It's so true, it didn't feel like we were meeting for the first time, it was like old times! I still can't believe we were at Kona that long...you know what they say, "time flies when you're having fun":)

Even though I know what our day looked like at Epcot, I'm excited to hear Caitlin's take and see all her wonderful pictures!

Posted that too quickly! I wanted to comment on the engagement etc!:confused3

We were so excited to see them that I didn't noticed Caitlin's button! I believe that Dawn finally said to Caitlin, "are you going to show them" and that's when I noticed her stunning, gorgeous, brilliant ring! Josh did good! It was perfect on her hand!

All of us were so happy that we got to share and enjoy this special time with our friends....now I just have to figure out how to get there for the wedding:lmao:

Hi girls:hug:

It has been at least a week since I've been on here! Started my new role on Monday, then my bff from childhood was in again from Edmonton on business so spent time with her, and 2 courses that went into the evenings:confused3 oh yeah, and getting ready for Christmas so it doesn't sneak up on me!:lmao:

Your words are too kind but thank you! To everyone who is reading this TR, this is an amazing family! I first got to know Caitlin a few years back when she was doing a Dining Review for one of their trips and then was introduced to Dawn! They are as kind and genuine as you would imagine them to be. Dale and Josh were just as involved in our conversations and again, it was like we had all know each other for years! It's so true, it didn't feel like we were meeting for the first time, it was like old times! I still can't believe we were at Kona that long...you know what they say, "time flies when you're having fun":)

Even though I know what our day looked like at Epcot, I'm excited to hear Caitlin's take and see all her wonderful pictures!

Posted that too quickly! I wanted to comment on the engagement etc!:confused3

We were so excited to see them that I didn't noticed Caitlin's button! I believe that Dawn finally said to Caitlin, "are you going to show them" and that's when I noticed her stunning, gorgeous, brilliant ring! Josh did good! It was perfect on her hand!

All of us were so happy that we got to share and enjoy this special time with our friends....now I just have to figure out how to get there for the wedding:lmao:

This is such a busy time of year but with your new job it must be even more so! How nice that you got to spend some time with your bff! I bet you girls had a great time!

Aww thank you :hug: We all really had a wonderful time with all of you. I think our guys were a little apprehensive but they both couldn't stop talking about how great of all you were!

As for the wedding trip....I read Dale your post and he said "Yes! Her and I will just hang out at the Ditch" :rotfl: You know we'd all love to have you guys there but we know the J&J will have school. There will be a lot of Dissers there that week from what I hear...

I am here and finally caught up! Love the update and the pics are wonderful! Dawn I saw your ticker and it says 10 months 4 weeks, well I only saw the 10 months at first and I was thinking wow that is really flying by!!! lol

Happy Belated Caitlin!!! Hope your day was tons of fun!!

I am here and finally caught up! Love the update and the pics are wonderful! Dawn I saw your ticker and it says 10 months 4 weeks, well I only saw the 10 months at first and I was thinking wow that is really flying by!!! lol

Happy Belated Caitlin!!! Hope your day was tons of fun!!

Glad you are still with us and all caught up :goodvibes
Thank you!
Yep, the wedding was exactly 11 months from yesterday. I know the time is going to fly by and we are busy planning and shopping and preparing :)

-Yay for DISmeets! I am also hoping to meet Jackie and Jasmine sometime soon!
-That Kona breakfast food looks SO much better than my dinner here in my dorm...pizza rolls :(
-I am beyond excited to be able to be there when the wedding will be going on! Hopefully at some point some of the Dissers will get together :)

-Yay for DISmeets! I am also hoping to meet Jackie and Jasmine sometime soon!
-That Kona breakfast food looks SO much better than my dinner here in my dorm...pizza rolls :(
-I am beyond excited to be able to be there when the wedding will be going on! Hopefully at some point some of the Dissers will get together :)

I hope you get to meet them sometime! They are the nicest girls :)

I'm sure Kona beats dorm food anytime :laughing:

We love DisMeets so we're hoping to squeeze some in next year :goodvibes

What a fun DISmeet! Kona is DELISH, my whole family is obsessed with it. That fruit plate looks awesome! I love my macadamia pancakes though. :lovestruc

Love all of Caitlin's pics! Can't wait to hear about Epcot! :yay:

What a fun DISmeet! Kona is DELISH, my whole family is obsessed with it. That fruit plate looks awesome! I love my macadamia pancakes though. :lovestruc

Love all of Caitlin's pics! Can't wait to hear about Epcot! :yay:

Yes it was! :)
We love Kona! The food is sooo good and (at least when we've been there) it's never too crowded :thumbsup2

I hope you get to meet them sometime! They are the nicest girls

I'm sure Kona beats dorm food anytime

We love DisMeets so we're hoping to squeeze some in next year

-I hope to meet them next summer when I do the DCP! From what i've heard, and just from talking with them on facebook, they do really seem incredibly nice and sweet!
-I agree! I've never had Kona, but basically anything from the world beats out dorm food!
-Yay! Hopefully I can meet up with you all! But then again, I could just drive down the road 15 min. to your house! Or....Caitlin and I could meet each other in between classes!

Wow. I don't even know where to start. Congrats to Caitlin and Josh on your engagement. I am so happy for you both. What a lovely surprise and in the castle how PERFECT!! You look like a lovely couple. I was an October Disney Bride last year. It is the perfect time of year to get married at Disney. I can't wait to go over and read your planning report.

Happy Belated 21st Birthday. It sounds like you had a great day.

After following along your trip reports I feel like I have gotten to know your family. You are lovely and I hope that someday you will be heading to the World at the same time I am so that we get a chance to meet.

I can't wait to keep reading.

Wow. I don't even know where to start. Congrats to Caitlin and Josh on your engagement. I am so happy for you both. What a lovely surprise and in the castle how PERFECT!! You look like a lovely couple. I was an October Disney Bride last year. It is the perfect time of year to get married at Disney. I can't wait to go over and read your planning report.

Happy Belated 21st Birthday. It sounds like you had a great day.

After following along your trip reports I feel like I have gotten to know your family. You are lovely and I hope that someday you will be heading to the World at the same time I am so that we get a chance to meet.

I can't wait to keep reading.

Aw thank you for joining us!

Thank you! I am so excited for my wedding!

It was a ton of fun!

Aw thank you so much :hug: I hope so too!

I am going to try and get an update in today! I have been so busy with work and school!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA! Between school and working I have been beat and this TR has been a bit neglected :guilty: So it is time for an update!

We were on our way into Epcot to hit up some rides!!!

disneysummerday3004-Copy2.jpg

disneysummerday3005-Copy2.jpg

disneysummerday3245-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3246-Copy.jpg

This was our first time at Epcot on this trip so Josh hadn't been on any and Jeff had yet to ride Soarin'! So we needed to fix that!

disneysummerday3247-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3007-Copy2.jpg

In line Jeff kept asking questions about what the ride was like so I was telling him it went upside down and then adding on how it makes people sick. He didn't look too freaked out but continued with the questions throughout the entire line :laughing: Also talk of the Beverly began in this line and I had to try and quiet them down since we needed Josh to try :laughing: Jeff then began saying it was his favorite and Josh needed to try it!

After our ride and watching Josh's face light up on it, Josh declared it his favorite ride! :banana: This and Haunted Mansion he is a keeper! There was one other ride he hadn't been on though that I knew he would love so we headed over to Test Track! Josh loves cars so I knew he would enjoy this ride!

We all went into the single rider line since the real line was too long. While waiting in line we ran into Purple Peg Queen's sister and her family!

Although we were in the single rider line my mom and I ended up in the same car!
Photo0243FourBySix.jpg

Me pretending to be sick :laughing: I have a lot of fun with rides that I know where the cameras are :laughing:

Photo0246FourBySix.jpg

Really looks like he's enjoying it huh? :rolleyes: After the ride he told me he was pretending to drive the car :laughing:

Josh found something that did interest him and that was the display room after the ride! Now for a Josh picture montage!

disneysummerday3251-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3012-Copy2.jpg

disneysummerday3013-Copy2.jpg

disneysummerday3254-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3255-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3256-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3257.jpg

He owns a Camaro so I think this added to his excitement :laughing: He is definitely a manly man!

disneysummerday3258.jpg

disneysummerday3259.jpg

disneysummerday3260.jpg

disneysummerday3264.jpg

While Josh was outside we met up with Purple Peg and her family and stood around chatting with all of them. We also heard all about how Jeff would say Jambo! to everyone! It was nice knowing another first timer was enjoying their time at Disney!

disneysummerday3265.jpg

After Josh was done taking pictures we all decided it was time to introduce him to the Beverly! So we headed over to Club Cool!

disneysummerday3266.jpg

disneysummerday3014-Copy2.jpg

disneysummerday3015-Copy2.jpg

I got the cup for him and even took a tiny sip myself and yep it was as bad as I remember :laughing: I know I am such a nice and caring fiance but this is a DIS initiation ritual! You have to at some point try the Beverly!

disneysummerday3016-Copy2.jpg

He has that look in his eyes like he isn't sure if he should trust me!

That was the only picture I took because he didn't make a face! He was like "Oh well" and moved on :headache: Yeah I was a bit disappointed :laughing: After drinking tons of Watermelon soda we decided it was time to begin Josh's drinking around the world!

disneysummerday3267.jpg

Where did we head to? What will end up being Josh and Queen's new favorite drink? I will let ya know next time :thumbsup2 Oh and we have tons of pictures around World Showcase so we may be updating on Epcot for a while :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter