HBO's Game of Thrones Season 5....current episodes, no future spoilers

It might just be me but every time there is a scene with Ramsey Bolton, I feel the need to go shower. :crazy2: The scene with Myranda especially so tonight.

Tonights end credit music was really good though. :teeth:

It might just be me but every time there is a scene with Ramsey Bolton, I feel the need to go shower. :crazy2: The scene with Myranda especially so tonight.

Tonights end credit music was really good though. :teeth:

I think that's how scenes with Ramsey are supposed to make you feel because, well, ugh.

Used to like Littlefinger...now I want to see him die.

The Arya stuff was really good.

The sand snakes and Jamie scene was awful. Seemed like an entirely different show...like a comedy or something.

The sand snakes and Jamie scene was awful. Seemed like an entirely different show...like a comedy or something.

Yes, I have always thought he was schemer and always up to no good for his own means.

I remember when they did this with the tv series LOST. Instead of a fall and spring season just had one season and had to wait a year.
Also we must not forget how LOST burned, died, and left everyone wondering if anyone that actually had a concept of plot, characterization, or story actually still had anything to do with the show. Reminds me quite a bit of how tonight's Game of Thrones played out.

The Arya scene was quite good. The rest was a weird horrid slapstick of idiocy whilst writers (or producers) once again talked down to the viewers. For an epic storyline with so many threads of ongoing stories, a little continuity in regards to directors at this point might benefit everyone. THAT scene was an insult to anyone who has ever endured and survived.

Last edited:
I have no love left for Ramsey. I really thought that Theon was going to snap or something, but no. Poor Sansa. I think she is going to make sure he pays for that. She doesn't seem like she'll let him get away with treating her like that.

I dislike Little Finger, but I think he's got something up his sleeve(as usual).

I'm a little weirded out by Arya's story line right now. WHAT IS THAT PLACE???

I will hold a deep grudge if we do not see Sansa get her own back on the Boltons after last night's hideous ending. I will be extremely displeased if that is used as a catalyst for Theon to act and thereby move towards a redemption story. I won't be satisfied with anything less than Sansa being the one clearly in power when it comes to how Ramsey and Roose meet their end. The only compromise I will consider is John arriving to help.

The House of Black and White was phenomenal. Dorne was a complete farce, as if remembered at the last minute, throw anything in there and move on to the good storylines.

As a girl that has dealt with that and the fracturing of a soul it can leave behind I've had quite enough of this flippant coarse portrayal of **** whether male or female. I'm quite done. I want Bryan Cogman ( the writer and producer of last night's episode) to publicly apologize, resign, or be fired. We're canceling our HBO subscription.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that Martin hasn't finished writing the book series. I would like to see where he was originally going to end it. The show has gone so far off track from where the last book left off that it doesn't even seem like the same story.

I will hold a deep grudge if we do not see Sansa get her own back on the Boltons after last night's hideous ending. I will be extremely displeased if that is used as a catalyst for Theon to act and thereby move towards a redemption story. I won't be satisfied with anything less than Sansa being the one clearly in power when it comes to how Ramsey and Roose meet their end. The only compromise I will consider is John arriving to help.

The House of Black and White was phenomenal. Dorne was a complete farce, as if remembered at the last minute, throw anything in there and move on to the good storylines.

Is Sansa a stronger character in the book? While I would very much like to see her be the one in power, based on the way they've handled her character thus far, it would also strike me as completely out of character for her. It seems like she's been a pretty weak individual who makes horrible choices from the start. To the point I struggle to believe she's really a Stark, cause no other member of her family has been so consistently weak willed and naively foolish.

ETA -- okay, I guess Ned had a dose of naively foolish. Ahh, trusting Ned. But never came across the way Sansa does.

Is Sansa a stronger character in the book? While I would very much like to see her be the one in power, based on the way they've handled her character thus far, it would also strike me as completely out of character for her. It seems like she's been a pretty weak individual who makes horrible choices from the start. To the point I struggle to believe she's really a Stark, cause no other member of her family has been so consistently weak willed and naively foolish.

ETA -- okay, I guess Ned had a dose of naively foolish. Ahh, trusting Ned. But never came across the way Sansa does.
I think she's just going to SNAP. She takes it...and takes it... I don't think she will forever though.

Sansa was pretty useless in the book too. But even Martin has said the books and the show are two different animals and shouldnt be compared.

Book Sansa has only shown signs of becoming aware she was a very stupid girl and learning to be very watchful of people. Show Sansa has had many learning experiences and has shown signs she's biding her time to make a bid to empower herself. Since the show took her story where the books did not, I am very much wanting to be rewarded with Sansa paying back a few people, starting with the Boltons.

At the most I've felt pity for book Sansa. Too much Catelyn's daughter for my taste -- both very foolish IMO. Show Sansa has potential to mete out some justice and shows signs of being Arya's sister and Ned's daughter. Crossing my fingers this week's horrible turn results in Sansa achieving the agency in her own right to control her destiny. I will be very angry if the show has gone down this road and this twist is used as a Theon redemption arc and requires Sansa to rely on Theon. Theon can have a part in it, the Northerners can have a part in it, but after this horror I want Sansa to be empowered. The only outcome whereby Sansa is rescued that I would accept would be John's help because it comes from pure love for his sister and family.

My secret wish is that Ramsay meets his end running, pursued by Sansa and her soldiers who catch up with him just in time to find either Nymeria or Ghost at the point of finishing him off as Sansa looks on. That will come close to satisfying me. I can never stand to watch gore like that & ordinarily cannot stand plots that go that way, but I will make an exception for Ramsay.

*long sigh* I was very disappointed with the past two episodes.

Personally, I think Sansa is slowly coming into her own and biding her time. I hope when the time comes she will annihilate Ramsey in some horrid fashion.

I need to know when Nymeria comes back and the dragons are freed!

Yes! Although truthfully I'm more about those wolves than the dragons. I savored every mention in the books of Nymeria howling in the distance. Many times I've wondered though what kind of menace Shaggydog would be if he resurfaced. I don't expect the show to address Shaggy & wouldn't be surprised to see them leave Rickon off the screen, but I do hope Martin will satisfy my wolf obsession on the page & the show gives Ghost & Nymeria part of the action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter