HBO's Game of Thrones Season 5....current episodes, no future spoilers

I am one.

I tried reading the first book, but it was right after I watched the first few seasons so it was a little redundant and boring, but I may pick it up again.

I felt the same way. Tried to start reading them but, at least with the first book, it was following the show so closely that I was bored.

I felt the same way. Tried to start reading them but, at least with the first book, it was following the show so closely that I was bored.

It is less and less so as the books progress. If you're familiar with the Harry Potter series, the initial books are similar in the sense they are simpler and a bit more straightforward, adding richer detail as the story progresses. Martin's get so dense I've been tempted to take notes on a re-read, even if only to build a cheat sheet on the names of people. I have high hopes of book six. I'm wondering how much watching the adaptation be worked on has influenced him to rein in a bit and indulge in an editor a bit more freely. Book five needed it desperately. I felt it when I read it, but the more I think back on it the more I'm certain he was as lost in the weeds writing it as I felt reading it.

Sorry but done. Jon Snow was why I watched so done.
I wouldn't give up on the show just yet. The book leaves it open and I read where Harrington re-negotiated his contract recently to include season 7.

The wait will be difficult but I'm a fan of Snow as well and i have faith we will see him again in some form or another.

Honestly if he doesn't come back then little of hte rest of the show interests me - maybe No Man

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter